United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Buck

Be like Marcos

Unread 22-10-2018, 03:35 PM
red in cumbria

Ah well, he will always have that FA Cup final I suppose.

Unread 22-10-2018, 05:45 PM
marlo

its not often I agree with ears.

Unread 22-10-2018, 06:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its not often I agree with ears.

Unread 22-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
by ensuring stories of his #@&%! antics stay out of the press and do some "heartwarming tale" videos with a blind kid just to make sure everyone thinks he's sound, when actually he's been slapped into place at Carrington a number of times?

yeah, be like Marcus
None of that is true.

Unread 22-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Sparky***

Everything wrong with United in a £#%&!ing nutshell.

10 years ago this £#%&!ing #@&%! would be playing for a championship team by now, utterly £#%&!ing shit. A total irrelevance of a footballer who would be lucky to be selected as a £#%&!ing mascot at any top european club.

But yet here we are, manchester united and this £#%&!ing emaciated little goblin is a first team regular.

Unread 22-10-2018, 08:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Where the £#%&! is Roger Klotz these days the £#%&!ing little @#%&!?
Bet you deffo have some lingz apparel to go with your Alexis and zlatan underwear and cologne

Unread 22-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Bet you deffo have some lingz apparel to go with your Alexis and zlatan underwear and cologne
Nothing wrong with my Eau de Zlatan pal

Unread 22-10-2018, 09:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nothing wrong with my Eau de Zlatan pal
It’s the Ronaldo duds I’m not keen on

Unread 22-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
It’s the Ronaldo duds I’m not keen on
The body transformation padding comes in handy tbf.

Unread 23-10-2018, 03:44 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Literally forgot the garden gnome played for us.

An absolutely nothing player.

His iconic celebration? Yes, it's SOOOO iconic...
I have no idea what his iconic celebration is. And I’d love to see the sales figures on his clothing range. I take it they don’t bother with adult sizes.

Unread 23-10-2018, 06:35 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
but he's from Manchestoh
And a top player.

Unread 23-10-2018, 07:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! kfc
but he's from manchestoh
like cod hes from warrington

Unread 23-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Mr_Ed

The brand says “be yourself” and suggests you do that by wearing a brand promoted by a footballer... ok

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The brand says “be yourself” and suggests you do that by wearing a brand promoted by a footballer... ok
Drink some red bull and jump off the Hilton....

See how you get on....

Unread 23-10-2018, 09:52 AM
shenwen

As with TClev, you have to wonder who is advising these kids?

He’s neither good enough nor famous enough (yet?) to have any brand value. Would get more mileage if he dropped the JLingz and went with Pogba’s Little Sidekick instead. #PLS

But what do we know. Instagram full of mugs who’d buy a plate of shit if some celeb recommended it.

Edit: looks like he’s sold out of hoodies.

Unread 17-12-2018, 09:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
'He's come a long way since he couldn't get in the Derby side.

Unread 17-12-2018, 09:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ince is a big fan...

He is simply not good enough to wear a Manchester United shirt.

'All we see on social media is his new clothing line, his dancing, trips to Las Vegas and Miami. In reality, he's scored two goals all season.

'A player in his position has only managed two goals - but still has his own goal celebration?

You don't need to make your own clothing brand as though you are one of the best stars in the world. He needs to remember who he is.

'He's come a long way since he couldn't get in the Derby side. Besides, the way he plays, who would want to wear his clothing range anyway?

'I hate saying it - but he wouldn't have got away with it in my time. These players, when they come to United and want to be successful, should take a look at how the proper players conducted themselves.

'If you're top of the table and you've got three Premier League title winners medals, a Champions League winners medal etcetera, then you can go and create your clothing brand. But he's not.

'He's a prime example of everything that's wrong at Manchester United.
Guv’nor knows...

And thanks for posting this Pop, you @#%&!; my blood pressure only just returned to normal from the dancing video thread.

Unread 17-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Clownbones

Remember that celebration he had with Giggs when he hadn't won a league title yet and had one league cup to his name.

Maybe he should £#%&! off to Liverpool and act the @#%&! in front of United fans instead eh?

Keane and Neville I can take giving some to these lads, but that 1999 gurning traitor can get to £#%&!.

Unread 17-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Guv’nor knows...

Ewwwwwww £#%&! Ince.
Closed Thread