RVP IS SHITE & A RAPIST nft

Unread 25-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Sparky***

Henry: "I have to leave incase Arsene Wenger leaves because I love him."

Unread 25-06-2007, 02:53 PM
rubbernecker

Default What short memories everyone has

It was less than 12 months ago we were written off

All this chatter makes sense if you're playing Pro evo however real football doesn't always operate in the same way.Losing Henry was painful to them but by the same token how many players leaving OT has seen us depicted as a shot team

I'll reserve judgement as to their demise until the season is well under way

Unread 25-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Spiffy

I can see the team being galvanised by this. They will all pull together to prove that they didn't need Henry.

Unread 25-06-2007, 03:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I can see the team being galvanised by this. They will all pull together to prove that they didn't need Henry.
I think it'll go t'other way with the soft @#%&!s.

Fabregas is no Scholes for grit and determination.You can go through their whole squad on that basis.

They're all little £#%&!ing cry babies.

Unread 25-06-2007, 03:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

I bet Arse finish well above Fred Tishenham Hotspur you £#%&!wits.

Unread 25-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
It was less than 12 months ago we were written off

All this chatter makes sense if you're playing Pro evo however real football doesn't always operate in the same way.Losing Henry was painful to them but by the same token how many players leaving OT has seen us depicted as a shot team

I'll reserve judgement as to their demise until the season is well under way
spot on. many thought losing rvn was the beginning of the end for us

i'll put nothing past that bunch of slippery @#%&!s

Unread 25-06-2007, 03:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Arse can spend the Henry money on a goalscorer and they'll be fine. They'll also play good football which will put them in a bracket with only ourselelves.

Unread 25-06-2007, 03:27 PM
24hr Leavesey

I suppose it depends on what is meant by bleak. I'd say the majority of arsenal supporters will be happy if they finish within the champs league places this season. If they don't, THEN they're £#%&!ed.

Unread 26-06-2007, 01:03 AM
jem

Default if you want to know

what arsenal will be like without henry, you only have to look at last season.

except this season they will probably have van persie available more, so will be better.

they will still finish top five.
Closed Thread