United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2008, 11:58 AM
wiganste

Default Our ticket office comes up trumps again

Chubbed for Lyon away despite having 2 out of 3 aways to my name.

And having just had a lengthy discussion with them, they are now claiming I didn't pick my ticket up in Kiev and want proof that I did. I'm £#%&!ing fuming.
Incompetent @#%&!s

Unread 28-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Charlestown Rouge

A mate has just rung me with exactly the same problem.

Apparently they have sold their 800 "official" packages flight/hotel etc and this will include people who didn't do the hard yards in shitholes like Kiev.

Matt Busby £#%&!ing led the way into Europe 50 years ago and the ticket office still can't get organised.

Unread 28-01-2008, 12:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
A mate has just rung me with exactly the same problem.

Apparently they have sold their 800 "official" packages flight/hotel etc and this will include people who didn't do the hard yards in shitholes like Kiev.

Matt Busby £#%&!ing led the way into Europe 50 years ago and the ticket office still can't get organised.
That was my argument with one of the tossers at the ticket office.

I said I'd done 2 (Kiev & Rome) and seeing as only 1200 went to Rome, I should have been more or less top of the priority list.

He said - but we sold 2800 for Lisbon and 2200 for Kiev. He said he can gaurentee that a load of people are in the same boat as me (ie, 2 tickets, chubbed)

I said %@#$&!s you can, prove it.

He then said, ok, I can't prove it. I'm talking rubbish!!!!

And then he said, oh - you didn't go to Kiev because we don't have your voucher. £#%&! OFF.

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

And then he said, oh - you didn't go to Kiev because we don't have your voucher. £#%&! OFF.
dig your stub out and give them the ticket number, surely you wouldnt know that unless you actually picked the £#%&!er up

silly useless @#%&!s

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:20 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
dig your stub out and give them the ticket number, surely you wouldnt know that unless you actually picked the £#%&!er up

silly useless @#%&!s
I'll be doing that tonight. They £#%&!ing know I went - they're making excuses because they've sold all the tickets to the £300 a pop day-trippers.

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Brenner

@#%&!s of the highest order.

Yesterday, a young lad who sits on the row in front of me turned up with his mate to sit in his normal seats, and two blokes were already sat in them (legitimately) as the ticket office had duplicated them....

So, the poor £#%&!ers who sit there every week had to stand at the stairwell for the first 15mins while they were seated elsewhere by the stewards.

£#%&!ing joke on two counts:

1) The ticket office duplicated their seats and I'm sure will not be sending any apology for their error to the people concerned

2) The shithouse stewards made the lad and his mate sit somewhere else, because they were young lads and the two who were sat in their seats were older blokes...

What a shower of shite

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:28 PM
wiganste

The guy admitting he lied to me! What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

He said MU Travel only have 50 tickets! And he stood by that. £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:29 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
They £#%&!ing know I went.
course they do, they had a right laugh at you on youtube

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:30 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
course they do, they had a right laugh at you on youtube
Aye, I know

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Stretters

Have any of your mates got tickets then, or is it just you whos been chubbed

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:39 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Have any of your mates got tickets then, or is it just you whos been chubbed
I apply for me & my mate. We've both been chubbed.

Just spoke to 'Flowers of Manchester' and he's been chubbed too.

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Flowers of Manchester

first ever Euro chubbing

even that season when we had Rangers first all in our group got a ticket cos I think the TO used their head for once and went by previous season apps.

I cant believe Ste was chubbed, 2/3 is a guarantee - you would have thought.

I only have done 1/3 but thought they might take into account previous seasons for the ones who only have 1/3

Ste will obv pay you for the hotel when I see you at the derby, but don't think I'm gonna go mate, rather use that money elsewhere than picking up a spare and spending all that money and having no credit for it

MU £#%&!ing travel....first the home support has gone, the aways are waning (more shite ones than good ones) and the euros maybe getting £#%&!ed now as they sell more and more on MU travel

Still going to write an email to Karl Evans and see if my name can be put on some sort of list I suppose.

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:49 PM
wiganste

Give me Karl Evan's e-mail address

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Argentina

Just jib it

Youve just saved yourself a bit of money. Id be glad

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:53 PM
LH_88

I went to Kiev, there were about 1500 in our end I would say

Plus shit loads of Russians in that 1500, I suppose they've all applied for Lyon aswell

Give me the number Wigan Ste, my mate Tommy has been chubbed despite goinig to Lisbon and Rome, I did Kiev and was chubbed.

I need to phone them, what's the number you were on...?

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:55 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
I went to Kiev, there were about 1500 in our end I would say

Plus shit loads of Russians in that 1500, I suppose they've all applied for Lyon aswell

Give me the number Wigan Ste, my mate Tommy has been chubbed despite goinig to Lisbon and Rome, I did Kiev and was chubbed.

I need to phone them, what's the number you were on...?
0161 868 8000

Unread 28-01-2008, 01:58 PM
LH_88

Quote:
0161 868 8000
Cheers.

Do Karl Evans and Steven Hall still reply to emails anyone? IF so, whats the addy?

Unread 28-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Flowers of Manchester

[email protected]

or could be .com

I know when I had problem with an away once I wrote to him and tbh got sorted in the same day, but he forwarded the info to someone else.

Unread 28-01-2008, 02:57 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
[email protected]

or could be .com

I know when I had problem with an away once I wrote to him and tbh got sorted in the same day, but he forwarded the info to someone else.
e-mail address doesn't work.

Does anyone have Karl Evans' e-mail addy?

Unread 28-01-2008, 03:03 PM
m14red

FYI - people have got tickets with one credit

and Brenner - same thing happened to me yesterday. was not in my normal seat and turned out I was in someone else's ST who had turned up and found his card wouldn't work...
Closed Thread