Closed Thread

Unread 25-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Cream

'we just had that little bit of quality to get the goal'

Arrogant tit.

Unread 25-06-2016, 06:32 PM
magic_cantona

Slagging the performance

First attempt in decades to get go a quarters, nerves everywhere against a team set up to contain rather than have a go and we won.

Have a word.

Unread 25-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
'we just had that little bit of quality to get the goal'

Arrogant tit.
Well he's not talking shit is he the only difference was Bale.

Unread 25-06-2016, 06:39 PM
hopkins

Yesssssssss

£#%&!ing Yaldy!!!

Unread 25-06-2016, 07:45 PM
red in cumbria

So it seems leave beat remain, again

Unread 25-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Ashley's Grime

What was Norman doing with Jackie Oakley after the game, anyone see it?

Unread 25-06-2016, 10:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Slagging the performance

First attempt in decades to get go a quarters, nerves everywhere against a team set up to contain rather than have a go and we won.

Have a word.
You were second best in large swathes against the team which was "set up to contain"

Not having a go at Wales but claiming their shit performance was due to Northern Ireland being negative is %@#$&!s.

Unread 26-06-2016, 12:13 PM
bobbledinho

Thought we were the slightly better team overall. Wales not comfortable as favourites. Shit way to go out but we'd overreached in getting to that stage.

Enjoyed the last few months, the build-up, the pre tournament friendlies, the tournament itself. Looking forward to the WC qualifiers. Concerned about lack of players coming through to capitalise on any momentum we have. Outside of McNair there aren't many. If it wasn't for United's academy we'd struggle to field a team of professionals. Certainly can't begrudge O'Neill if he chooses to move on. Will no doubt have offers. Hope some of the players get decent moves off the back of it. Hughes and McGovern are comfortably Championship level imo.

Best of luck to Wales. Brexit bastards

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Albert Tatlock

Got back a few hours ago.

Not a great trip, had my pockets dipped just after getting off the Thalys. They got all my cash, my credit cards and my ID.

Luckly I had pre paid the hotel and the tickets and would pick then up at the hotel. The wife cancelled all my cards, and called the hotel and gave them her credit card number. The hotel receptionist said they would try to help, but the manager said "£#%&! off, we're not a bank" . So there I am, Saturday afternoon in Paris with no money... not a cent and a nine year old in tears. French police, no help at at all, sending me and him all over the shop, no avail. Some Welsh fans helped out with a few bob an some random American lady gave me 30 euros, a fist full of metro tickets and wished me the best. I asked for her address or number to pay her back. She just said "pass it on" My wife had no luck with the consulate, Western Union was not an option as I had no ID, so I contacted my work colleagues in whatsapp. Within in hour I had friends and brothers of colleages arranging to meet me by the stadium to give me money. I ended up with people I do not know driving to the stadium and giving 700 euros in cash. I was actually in tears over the kindness I was shown.

As for the match, terrible as a spectacle, but the Norn lads were great. Great frendship shown before and after and they really made a noise in the stadium.

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Not a great trip, had my pockets dipped just after getting off the Thalys. They got all my cash, my credit cards and my ID.

Luckly I had pre paid the hotel and the tickets and would pick then up at the hotel. The wife cancelled all my cards, and called the hotel and gave them her credit card number. The hotel receptionist said they would try to help, but the manager said "£#%&! off, we're not a bank" . So there I am, Saturday afternoon in Paris with no money... not a cent and a nine year old in tears. French police, no help at at all, sending me and him all over the shop, no avail. Some Welsh fans helped out with a few bob an some random American lady gave me 30 euros, a fist full of metro tickets and wished me the best. I asked for her address or number to pay her back. She just said "pass it on" My wife had no luck with the consulate, Western Union was not an option as I had no ID, so I contacted my work colleagues in whatsapp. Within in hour I had friends and brothers of colleages arranging to meet me by the stadium to give me money. I ended up with people I do not know driving to the stadium and giving 700 euros in cash. I was actually in tears over the kindness I was shown.

As for the match, terrible as a spectacle, but the Norn lads were great. Great frendship shown before and after and they really made a noise in the stadium.
Enjoyed that.

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell, it's really not been your week, has it?

at least wales won for you.

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Enjoyed that.
Me getting robbed or people helping me out ?

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Me getting robbed or people helping me out ?
Go back a few pages, a post of mine will give you a chuckle

Quote:
Enjoyed that.

Unread 26-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
£#%&!ing hell, it's really not been your week, has it?

at least wales won for you.
Not been a great week no.

At least the lad got to see the match and enjoyed the atmosphere, and with the help I got I was able to hide the enormity of the problem from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Go back a few pages, a post of mine will give you a chuckle

The hulks ? saw them at the match, they were gutted afterwards
Closed Thread