United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Red Al

Woody will just wait for a few sackings early next year and ask the biggest name out of work to take over next year if we don't make top 4.

Rinse and repeat

Unread 05-12-2018, 04:07 PM
utd99

Big Ron.

He’s done his time...

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Sparky***

who we thinking then? Who's favourite?

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
who we thinking then? Who's favourite?
I'm thinking they have 6 months to find someone who's vision is something that can be got behind from a DoF pov and a manager/coach who compliments it.

Reality is we'll pay through the nose for Pochettino and hope for the best.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:02 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:03 AM
AK14

Poch will be the one they want nqat

Problem is Madrid will probably want him too...

Jardim, Howe, some German hipster?

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm thinking they have 6 months to find someone who's vision is something that can be got behind from a DoF pov and a manager/coach who compliments it.

Reality is we'll pay through the nose for Pochettino and hope for the best.
Early signs are we might finally be doing it right.

We've paid Jose off. We haven't waited til contractual obligations aren't met. We aren't hiring on a permanent basis, implying we are going for someone currently in a job/contract.

Ofcourse, the media are saying this all means we don't have a plan.

Woodward isn't going anywhere. I think we need to accept that. The compromise would be a director of football. Somebody With some football background making decisions above the manager. We can't have Woodward undermining decisions.... despite the fact I actually agree with him on those calls.

As daft as it sounds, the interim doesn't matter. I'm not really arsed who it is. Anybody new will lift the squad. The sacking has instantly brought some interest back to proceedings.

What's crucial is we get this full time boss with a vision, something to prove and a proper support network around him.

Interesting times once again.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Poch will be the one they want nqat

Problem is Madrid will probably want him too...

Jardim, Howe, some German hipster?
We all know Mourinho is going back. @#%&!s are made for one another

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
We all know Mourinho is going back. @#%&!s are made for one another
There you go. Everyone wins.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Buck

I'm hearing Dwight Yorke has asked to be considered

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Early signs are we might finally be doing it right.

We've paid Jose off. We haven't waited til contractual obligations aren't met. We aren't hiring on a permanent basis, implying we are going for someone currently in a job/contract.

Ofcourse, the media are saying this all means we don't have a plan.

Woodward isn't going anywhere. I think we need to accept that. The compromise would be a director of football. Somebody With some football background making decisions above the manager. We can't have Woodward undermining decisions.... despite the fact I actually agree with him on those calls.

As daft as it sounds, the interim doesn't matter. I'm not really arsed who it is. Anybody new will lift the squad. The sacking has instantly brought some interest back to proceedings.

What's crucial is we get this full time boss with a vision, something to prove and a proper support network around him.

Interesting times once again.
I can't stand Woodward, but he's learning on the job and his mistakes currently number 2; sacking LvG & Employing Mourinho. Like it or not they are probably offset by his success in the commercial field. The main complaint from the fan base seems to be that he didn't back Mourinho in the market, despite giving him £350+m and allowing him to chuck astronomical wages at Zlat and Sanchez. As far as I can see, Mourinho's downfall here is all his own making and entirely follows the pattern of his previous jobs. Woodward needs to learn from his appointment and make sure he doesn't appoint such a ticking time bomb again.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:16 AM
puressence

solskjaer will be interim

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
solskjaer will be interim
Love the guy obvs Pure but is that the right choice?

Vedder

Can The Doc still do it at 91?

waynes ear's

Is it £#%&!

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:20 AM
AK14

Scenes when the new managers top transfer target is Harry Maguire.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Scenes when the new managers top transfer target is Harry Maguire.
Must be getting Steve Bruce then. Massive lunkheaded @#%&! in the centre of defence

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Imagine him subbing Pogba off after a poor half.

Scenes

“Get off, lazy ni**er”

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Vedder

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:34 AM
S/Side.Red

They're going to do something silly, aren't they? Evra wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Closed Thread