United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:32 PM
red in cumbria

JM may have made us more shit to watch than ever and lost it with the players - with the expected results on the pitch - but when he's right, he's still right.

And on this, he is right.

Unread 02-12-2018, 09:09 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
He played like me playing Fifa with the kids
Which button do I press here? £#%&! , I’ve been tackled again.
Him, Sanchez and Lukaku - what a £#%&!ing mess of signings.
Lukaku was fine until we had to stop singing about his #@&%! and he started comfort-eating. The anti-Luke Shaw.

Unread 02-12-2018, 09:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Oi, less of the lanky shaming. Lanky reds
Lanky eh? Hohoho, you proportionally challenged streak

Unread 02-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Lanky eh? Hohoho, you proportionally challenged streak

Unread 02-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Oi, less of the lanky shaming. Lanky reds
What's the weather like up there?

Unread 03-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Whalefish

I cannot £#%&!ing stand him. Never in my life is this @#%&! a United player. Doesn't have the temperament to lead a midfield or take a game by the scruff of its neck. That can't be learned either.

That new lad at Arsenal will have him on his arse within the first 5mins on Wednesday.

I want both him and Jose gone asap. However a mate said yesterday if the decision comes down to him or Pogba it'll be the former all day long. Ed and Arnold love the social media hits Pogba's 'profile' generates. There you go, right there, that's the United way in 2018.

And all this he'll be better for a new manager %@#$&!s. Will he £#%&!. The lad plays for himself, doesn't give a shit about the rest.

Unread 03-12-2018, 02:11 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I cannot £#%&!ing stand him. Never in my life is this @#%&! a United player. Doesn't have the temperament to lead a midfield or take a game by the scruff of its neck. That can't be learned either.

That new lad at Arsenal will have him on his arse within the first 5mins on Wednesday.

I want both him and Jose gone asap. However a mate said yesterday if the decision comes down to him or Pogba it'll be the former all day long. Ed and Arnold love the social media hits Pogba's 'profile' generates. There you go, right there, that's the United way in 2018.

And all this he'll be better for a new manager %@#$&!s. Will he £#%&!. The lad plays for himself, doesn't give a shit about the rest.
Nice one Centurian.

From initial high hopes ,defending him and hoping he'd grow into a Robbo in time my patience has worn thin

He's clickbait and neither a leader or lieutenant.Either of which we're absolutely desperate for.

I don't like to dig out players or the management but I agree with JM on this and this @#%&! is a virus

Unread 12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
A commercial purchase Mourinho had no say in bringing to OT...

https://mol.im/a/6487297
Hardly shocking news is it?

Di Maria, Falcao & Pogba were all clearly Woodward signings.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:00 PM
miki007

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
He played like me playing Fifa with the kids
Which button do I press here? £#%&! , I’ve been tackled again.
Him, Sanchez and Lukaku - what a £#%&!ing mess of signings.
Yes But who brought them. mourinho spend 100M on pogba 75 on Lukaku , Lindelof, Fred, Sanchez, and they are all disaster.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
A commercial purchase Mourinho had no say in bringing to OT...

https://mol.im/a/6487297
Absolute bullshit
Jose wanted him the previous summer when he was at Chelsea

Does anyone seriously think Woodward would have signed a player over Jose's head in his first summer at the club
No way would Jose have accepted that or not made it clear through his mouthpieces that he didn't want the player

It's Jose preparing the narrative of how it wasn't his fault he failed when he inevitably gets sacked sometime this season

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

pogba is the one signing I would certainly expect was not mourinho's choice.

maybe even sanchez.

bailly, lindelof, zlatan, lukaku, fred, matic. Not believing any of those are woodward's commercial choices.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:03 PM
tatty

I thought he was going to be the bedrock of our midfield for the next 10 years.

I can’t think of a player who has disappointed me more.

I was watching a documentary about Norman Whiteside the other night and the comparison between the men in that side and what we have now is depressing.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:07 PM
dunk

%@#$&!s. He tried to buy him for Chelsea.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:27 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I thought he was going to be the bedrock of our midfield for the next 10 years.

I can’t think of a player who has disappointed me more.

I was watching a documentary about Norman Whiteside the other night and the comparison between the men in that side and what we have now is depressing.
Depressing is the word
He looked exactly what we needed. Now I’d rather see what Fred can do for us.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Not saying anyone has a blank space in their sage of the year category but if you did.....

:Points at me:

Called him day 1

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Absolute bullshit
Jose wanted him the previous summer when he was at Chelsea

Does anyone seriously think Woodward would have signed a player over Jose's head in his first summer at the club
No way would Jose have accepted that or not made it clear through his mouthpieces that he didn't want the player

It's Jose preparing the narrative of how it wasn't his fault he failed when he inevitably gets sacked sometime this season
There's no way Mourinho would have wanted him. He's the complete opposite of a Jose player. Clearly a Woodward signing and now it's confirmed.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Drexl

He is a simpleton in a man's (magnificent) body.

A bit like Balotelli, and Dougal from Father Ted.

If he had my work ethic, he'd be... well he'd be a no-nothing fool, but you get the idea.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:45 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
There's no way Mourinho would have wanted him. He's the complete opposite of a Jose player. Clearly a Woodward signing and now it's confirmed.
So Woodward signs a player over Jose's head just after appointing him...yeah right

He's clearly a Jose player in terms of his attributes
Great athlete while also having tremendous technical skills
The problem is Jose thought he could get him to play a more simple disciplined midfield role in a two but he was sadly mistaken

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's sulky, recalcitrant, refuses to take any responsibility, in complete denial about what we need and carries on like a @#%&! on the rare occasion his flagrant bullshit ever is challenged.

No wonder Pogba hates him.

Unread 12-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
So Woodward signs a player over Jose's head just after appointing him...yeah right

He's clearly a Jose player in terms of his attributes
Great athlete while also have tremendous technical skills
The problem is Jose thought he could get him to play a more simple disciplined midfield role in a two but he was sadly mistaken
Some of the promos for Pogba were recorded before Mourinho joined. The transfer was arranged in January.

Woodward will do what the £#%&! he wants.
Closed Thread