Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Post A statement from Richard Keys

https://www.richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog
Quote:
A Statement
PUBLISHED: SUNDAY, 02 DECEMBER 2018
Enough. This outrageous character assassination has got to stop. Here are some facts. My wife has been in remission from cancer for 7 years. We battled the initial diagnosis together and she handled - and continues to handle her recovery - bravely.

Lucie Rose is NOT my daughters friend. They met twice - once in Qatar when I asked her and her friend to look after Jemma on a night out. It went horribly wrong. Lucie later went to see Jemma in London to see if she could help with her addictions. Sadly she couldn’t, but she wanted to try. That’s it. I don’t consider 2 meetings to be enough contact to be described as a ‘friend’.

Sadly my daughters problems have haunted our family for 15 years or more. Those that know us well would tell you that we have tried everything to help her. We’ve spent in excess of £250,000 on rehab. I have never come up short on family matters.
Jemma’s issues are at the core of my marriage break-up. My wife and I disagree on her treatment. Quite simply - I refuse to ‘enable’ her with her problems any further. Those with addictions will understand what I mean.

I’ve stayed quiet these past few years - despite an onslaught from ill-informed social media cowards and the pride of the great British Press. How can anyone at The Sun - owned by an organisation that is rotten from the top down - pass judgement on me? And that newspaper is not alone in its inaccurate tiresome assassination attempts on me.

Enough now. Leave me alone to deal with personal family issues that are in no-ones interests to hear about. One day I will reveal everything that happened when I left Sky. For now, let’s leave it at this - I resigned on a matter of principle accepting that some felt that was the correct thing to do after the initial incident. I did my time. I re-built with the help of some fantastic employers both at home and now in Qatar. I repeat. Enough. Leave me alone.

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:43 PM
MartialLaw

It's just banter

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
That should do the trick.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:47 PM
thatsfuctit

Interestingly he doesn't deny the tarmaccing.

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:47 PM
sudored

Ok Dick.

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:51 PM
waynes ear's

Shave your hands then £#%&!ing choke yourself. Massive @#%&!

Keys not gothers

armchair

Feel a lot of sympathy for parents of addicted kids tbh.

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That should do the trick.

Now the trolls know that they’re wrong and that it bothers him they’ll surely stop going on about it.

Unread 02-12-2018, 07:00 PM
ziggyman17

He should just smash it...... It will make him feel better,,, hairy hand @#%&!, hope he dies roaring...............

Unread 02-12-2018, 07:26 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shave your hands then £#%&!ing choke yourself. Massive @#%&!

Keys not gothers
Gothers, Not Keys.

Unread 02-12-2018, 08:23 PM
red in cumbria

God almighty, what a thoroughly dreadful human being.

Unread 03-12-2018, 08:51 AM
meyri

I have some sympathy for him somehow. His kid seems to be in a downward spiral. Hope their family gets that sorted. I feel quite sorry for them.

Unread 03-12-2018, 08:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyri
I have some sympathy for him somehow. His kid seems to be in a downward spiral. Hope their family gets that sorted. I feel quite sorry for them.
And yet he hangs her out in public to dry (whilst hanging out of the back of her friend) in the press?

Despicable.

Unread 03-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Hard to judge these things. Kids can really go right off the rails for no fault of the parents but you just don’t get the impression this @#%&! would’ve prioritised his family.

Kids don’t always want to listen to their parents but you’ve gotta be there in case the £#%&!ers do.

Unread 03-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Fat Al

Whether he’s been there for or not (and the evidence suggests not at all), no £#%&!ing parent should throw their kid under the bus like that. Especially one that is vulnerable as she obviously is.

Key’s is a £#%&!ing turbo@#%&! NQAT.

Unread 03-12-2018, 09:15 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
And yet he hangs her out in public to dry (whilst hanging out of the back of her friend) in the press?
Seems to be what she needs, in fairness.

She did interviews with the press (presumably in exchange for gin tokens) which overplayed her relationship with the bird he's banging in order to cast him in a bad light. Possibly because he's cut off her funding. As such, you can kind of understand his indignation. He's still gone about it in a way only a moron would though.

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:03 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
First thing I thought. First rule of helping people with addictions and low self esteem is to lay amassive guilt trip at their door. Second rule is to moan about the financial cost. Third rule is to throw in some teaser tell all titbit about why he got sacked from sky, as if anyone is remotely arsed.

He really is a @#%&! of quite breathtaking proportions.
Don't blame her for self-medicating if she's had to deal with Andy Gray perving over her since she's been old enough to walk...

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Don't blame her for self-medicating if she's had to deal with Andy Gray perving over her since she's been old enough to walk...
“Look at that. World class”
Closed Thread