United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2018, 09:33 PM
My Name is Heath

Default Utd players in the SAS

which of the current squad would be your 4 man hit team to go and e,g. rescue a Fredster from a terrorist compound deep in Iraq?

Conversely, which all time united players - NOT in our squad now, them there’s the rules - would be your 4 man unit to take out a Central American drug lord?

Current squad?

Difficult tbph. Can’t think of an immediate leader.

Probably go for Matic in charge. Reckon he could lead but I’d worry about his ability to cover the necessary klicks in time. Would probably be quite brutal though - the shit he’s seen and all that.

Mata as 2-IC and team medic. Really caring guy. If one of the team got slotted he’d be really sound at all the first aid.

Fellaini as the demolitions expert. Probably speaks some Arabic and would be a natural at destruction.

Final one? Probably The Scottish Player. The Scots are nails and have a long history of shit like this..Good at carrying stuff.

For all time, it’s a lot easier.

Robson in charge. He even looks like Chris Ryan.

Keane obviously 2-IC. Experience of playing in the heat in USA 94 would allow him to manage water supplies in a clinically efficient way. Nails.

Probably a Spanish speaker next. I’d go for Forlan. Pretty sure at some stage some disguise would be needed and he’d look best in drag. Could easily distract a few guys with that hair and eyes.

Finally, got to go with Silvestre as the final guy. Post op when a quick evacuation/extraction is needed, the option of his head doubling up as a helicopter pad would be a huge plus. Breaking down El Jefe’s fortified compound walls with a quick napper from his giant head would make him invaluable.

What are your choices? I’d be interested to know.

Unread 29-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Switching Off

Remi Moses on his own.

Unread 29-11-2018, 09:45 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Remi Moses on his own.
Ooooh, him Whiteside, Moran and McGRath would have been handy.

Unread 29-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Coracao

Not a chance Robson would get through a covert op without an injury. Big liability that.

Unread 29-11-2018, 09:50 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Not a chance Robson would get through a covert op without an injury. Big liability that.
Shit.

Genuinely never thought of that.

Pulling up at a garage outside of Hereford to get some extra sized Double Deckers and Snickers, he’d do his shoulder in wouldn’t he

Mission off. El Monstero continues his reign of terror

Good call.

Unread 29-11-2018, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Luke Chadwick, merely his appearance would scare the enemy?

Unread 29-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Buck

Darron Gibson - great shot from range

Unread 29-11-2018, 11:51 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
which of the current squad would be your 4 man hit team to go and e,g. rescue a Fredster from a terrorist compound deep in Iraq?

Conversely, which all time united players - NOT in our squad now, them there’s the rules - would be your 4 man unit to take out a Central American drug lord?

Current squad?

Difficult tbph. Can’t think of an immediate leader.

Probably go for Matic in charge. Reckon he could lead but I’d worry about his ability to cover the necessary klicks in time. Would probably be quite brutal though - the shit he’s seen and all that.

Mata as 2-IC and team medic. Really caring guy. If one of the team got slotted he’d be really sound at all the first aid.

Fellaini as the demolitions expert. Probably speaks some Arabic and would be a natural at destruction.

Final one? Probably The Scottish Player. The Scots are nails and have a long history of shit like this..Good at carrying stuff.

For all time, it’s a lot easier.

Robson in charge. He even looks like Chris Ryan.

Keane obviously 2-IC. Experience of playing in the heat in USA 94 would allow him to manage water supplies in a clinically efficient way. Nails.

Probably a Spanish speaker next. I’d go for Forlan. Pretty sure at some stage some disguise would be needed and he’d look best in drag. Could easily distract a few guys with that hair and eyes.

Finally, got to go with Silvestre as the final guy. Post op when a quick evacuation/extraction is needed, the option of his head doubling up as a helicopter pad would be a huge plus. Breaking down El Jefe’s fortified compound walls with a quick napper from his giant head would make him invaluable.

What are your choices? I’d be interested to know.
Starting to worry about Believe again now..

Liking the plan though, its got legs, despite your picks.

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:14 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Ooooh, him Whiteside, Moran and McGRath would have been handy.
They would end up on the piss and blow the operation

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Arnold Muhren

Keane as lead
Fortune as 2IC
Vidic
Moses

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Cream

Current:
Rojo
Fellaini
Matic
Bailly

Not ideal, a bit leggy, somewhat lanky but they're the only 4 men I can think of.

Past:
McClair
Moran
Stiles
Butt

Strength, guile, mobility.

Unread 30-11-2018, 02:21 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Current:
Rojo
Fellaini
Matic
Bailly

Not ideal, a bit leggy, somewhat lanky but they're the only 4 men I can think of.

Past:
McClair
Moran
Stiles
Butt

That fat @#%&! will be blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes and without SAF to protect him will get slotted immediately

Unread 30-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Current:
Rojo
Fellaini
Matic
Bailly

Past:
McClair
Moran
Stiles
Butt

Unread 30-11-2018, 08:42 AM
puressence

whens next international week

Unread 30-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
That fat @#%&! will be blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes and without SAF to protect him will get slotted immediately
Obligatory short-arsed Scot. They are particularly well suited due to the life of deprivation they all experience in their damp and freezing tenements

Unread 30-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Doesn't mean he can't be a special army soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Obligatory short-arsed Scot. They are particularly well suited due to the life of deprivation they all experience in their damp and freezing tenements
He's also a smart man. You can't just throw a bunch of dummies in there and expect results.

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:06 AM
My Name is Heath

I think swap Moran for Robson and I’m happy with my choice.

Ok, who are the worst 4?

Quite easy this.

Pogba
Jones
Di Maria
Martial

Imagine Jones ffs? He’d drop everything andcause all the hostages to be killed.

I’m sick of him.

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Albert Tatlock

Current

Jones
Lukaku
Smalling
Valencia
Sanchez

Past

Heinze
Leighton
Prunier
Bosnich
Di Maria

Assumption is that they'll all get captured, tortured and killed in the attempted.

Edit, replace Ralphie with Heinze. Ralf at least gave us a laugh

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Cream

Quote:
I think swap Moran for Robson and I’m happy with my choice.

Ok, who are the worst 4?

Quite easy this.

Pogba
Jones
Di Maria
Martial

Imagine Jones ffs? He’d drop everything andcause all the hostages to be killed.

I’m sick of him.
Lukaku
Jones
Smalling
Darmian

Rom shooting outlines around the enemy, Smalling shooting Jones, Darmian Italian.

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

Tevez would be most likely to do a mcnab - go on a mission, come home and write a book full of absolute %@#$&!s
Closed Thread