United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2013, 10:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
So managing City and carrying on like an utter @#%&! for years is comparable with celebrating a goal against us?

Fall from grace? Ffs, what Ince did was no worse than Schmeichel.
Hey, I did say "possibly"

And it wasn't just that Ince celebrated - it was the manner in which he did it, and the circumstances. He knew what he was doing.

Unread 26-10-2013, 10:43 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And it wasn't just that Ince celebrated - it was the manner in which he did it, and the circumstances. He knew what he was doing.

Unread 26-10-2013, 10:48 PM
red in cumbria

Whatever, pol

He's a @#%&!, OK? Though I will grant perhaps slightly less of one than Leslie.

Unread 26-10-2013, 10:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
He's a @#%&!, OK? Though I will grant perhaps slightly less of one than Leslie.
Nope, not okay. Utter claptrap in fact.

Ince was a brilliant player for United, was outstanding for 6 years before incurring the wrath of Ferguson and being ushered out the door. Just because he had the temerity to go to Liverpool later in his career and celebrate a goal against us (after being on the end of all kinds of abuse from United fans all game) I don't see why that should overshadow 200+ games where he ran his %@#$&!s off for us.

Hughes meanwhile, his written the book on how to shred a legacy and conduct oneself like an utter #@&%!head after leaving the club as a genuine legend.

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Nope, not okay. Utter claptrap in fact.

Ince was a brilliant player for United, was outstanding for 6 years before incurring the wrath of Ferguson and being ushered out the door. Just because he had the temerity to go to Liverpool later in his career and celebrate a goal against us (after being on the end of all kinds of abuse from United fans all game) I don't see why that should overshadow 200+ games where he ran his %@#$&!s off for us.

Hughes meanwhile, his written the book on how to shred a legacy and conducting oneself like an utter #@&%!head after leaving the club as a genuine legend.
And how many other United players have done that, even? You can't be surprised if some hold it against him, tbh.

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:06 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
And how many other United players have done that, even? You can't be surprised if some hold it against him, tbh.
Not many.

I'm not, doesn't stop me pointing out they're talking %@#$&!s though.

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Thisis Moyes' Mark Robins moment.
i love how everything that happens now has to be compared to something that's happened to the club in the past

only saw the highlights, but kagawa hasn't done much to convince me so far. thank £#%&! we have rooney and rvp

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Stickman

Inces celebration absolutely was @#%&!ish.

They thought they'd landed a sledgehammer blow on our title hopes and he was lording it at the final whistle. He'd played with half the lads on the park for us.

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Inces celebration absolutely was @#%&!ish.

They thought they'd landed a sledgehammer blow on our title hopes and he was lording it at the final whistle. He'd played with half the lads on the park for us.
It was undoubtably a @#%&!ish act...as was Schmeichel's ballooning at Maine Road.

Given how both these incidents were one-offs and happened years ago, I think both should be cut a bit of slack given their length of service, previous good character and subsequent conduct.

Hughes can just £#%&! off though, the bitter blue @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It was undoubtably a @#%&!ish act...as was Schmeichel's ballooning at Maine Road.

Given how both these incidents were one-offs and happened years ago, I think both should be cut a bit of slack given their length of service, previous good character and subsequent conduct.

Hughes can just £#%&! off though, the bitter blue @#%&!.
I agree with this mostly tbh. Always liked ince as a player and I can't forget he was part of my favourite ever united side.

Hughes, whilst also being a boyhood hero of mine and part of that same side, was always a miserable sod and has done nothing but act like a total @#%&! towards united at every club he's ever been at.

Unread 27-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Denis Irwell

normally supportive of Moyeseh but not sure about claims that he has seen a positive light on the strength of those subs, compared to subs vs Southampton are evidence. He had little choice whilst chasing the game - let's see what he does next time we're a goal up after half-time.
Closed Thread