United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:18 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Great, just got a call out to Tesco Blackley. Will take me an hour and a half to get there. ffs.

Any red laden pubs about in case I can catch a few minutes?
you'll be 5 minutes from the cleve actually

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Great, just got a call out to Tesco Blackley. Will take me an hour and a half to get there. ffs.
you working the doors there, max?

any team news yet?

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Any red laden pubs about in case I can catch a few minutes?
Can't someone else mop the aisles?

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:25 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Despise this fixture. Usually a horrific football match with United played off the park. Doubt United will manage to fluke it like last season tbh.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Despise this fixture. Usually a horrific football match with United played off the park. Doubt United will manage to fluke it like last season tbh.
Feeling the same.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Sparky***

I want to curb stomp Brendon Rodgers's head so badly. Just watching him in an interview is an enraging experience. His £#%&!ing stupid accent, his mannerisms. The fact his face looks like some sort of shaved marsupial.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:29 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I want to curb stomp Brendon Rodgers's head so badly. Just watching him in an interview is an enraging experience. His £#%&!ing stupid accent, his mannerisms. The fact his face looks like some sort of shaved marsupial.
That meniacal, £#%&!ing bizarre grin in photos too :shakehead:

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
So annoying.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
So annoying.
I thought he was Scottish until someone told me he was irish.

@#%&! either way

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Started becoming a chore rather than a pleasure. Times when i'd have to log on via mobile and do it and it was just a pain in the arse, walking around £#%&!ing tescos doing it or sat in my car on the cab rank.

It's a big forum and the match thread should be started by whoever thinks on it at the time.
Sorry love I need to leave the shop to start a thread for a match. Bet she understood

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Sorry love I need to leave the shop to start a thread for a match. Bet she understood
I've stopped mid-stroke before...."what time is it? ooooh only 45 until kick off, better finish me off love..."

MJ Ramone

Worst fixture on the calendar. Hate this game so much.
Best to win, worst to lose & all that.

Huge day for Moyes. Team news will be interesting, I know Rooney's out so I expect SKY to be hysterical in their reaction.

I'd probably take a point now tbh
Not confident at all.

Vedder

Carragher

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:35 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Feeling the same.
Can't remember the last time United went there and actually gave them a game. After the shitfest against Chelsea at home, can't see Moyes showing much ambition today. Expect the murderers to give their best performance of the season.

Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
i've stopped mid-stroke before...."what time is it? Ooooh only 45 until kick off, better finish me off love..."
ffs

Mr Castro

Christ what a biased panel. I hope Gary's on commentary.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Jethro

I hope the travelling reds turn their backs on the pathetic celebration taking place.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Worst fixture on the calendar. Hate this game so much.
Best to win, worst to lose & all that.

Huge day for Moyes. Team news will be interesting, I know Rooney's out so I expect SKY to be hysterical in their reaction.

I'd probably take a point now tbh
Not confident at all.
i think the team news will be predictable.

horrible fixture, as you say. so sweet to win though.

have a feeling it might be liverpools day

Rhodzy

Giggs and Young start.

Unread 01-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

team: de gea, rafael, vidic, ferdinand, evra, carrick, cleverley, anderson, giggs, welbeck, van persie.