United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Good looking fella

State of the ugly bastard. Quite literally every aspect of his face and head is utterly appalling.

His mother and father should be hanged.

Unread 09-10-2014, 08:56 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
State of the ugly bastard. Quite literally every aspect of his face and head is utterly appalling.

Size of that head

Unread 09-10-2014, 08:56 PM
denis lawless

i thought it was a spitting images puppet ffs

Unread 09-10-2014, 08:57 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

thats a bo selecta mask on mata, surely

Unread 09-10-2014, 11:00 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I will just say that I did not realise how good he was. Brazil would have been a different prospect with him up front. Fred ffs. Some @#%&! £#%&!ed up there.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:14 AM
S/Side.Red

He's on a purple patch, largely helped by abysmal defending so far tbh.

He's doing well, but let's see if it lasts. And how Chelsea cope if he stops scoring/gets injured.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's on a purple patch, largely helped by abysmal defending so far tbh.

He's doing well, but let's see if it lasts. And how Chelsea cope if he stops scoring/gets injured.
Yeah he's been on a purple patch for about 18 months now.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Arnold Muhren

He's 26 and she's 41... Like. £#%&!.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:42 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah he's been on a purple patch for about 18 months now.
One good season, in Spain. Along with Negredo, Soldado and many others.

He's clearly a good player, but let's see if he can keep scoring at this ratio in England.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
One good season, in Spain. Along with Negredo, Soldado and many others.

He's clearly a good player, but let's see if he can keep scoring at this ratio in England.
I know it's early days but from what i've seen of him - he reminds me of Van Nistelrooy.

If you create 3 good chances, he'll definitely score 2. He's exactly what Chelsea have been missing.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:54 AM
taff

his physique does him a lot of favours tbh purple aki. these tall, powerfully-built forwards have done well over here in recent years: michu, benteke, dzeko, negredo etc. the prem is their sort of game. it then depends whether they can go up a level once defenders get wise to them. next season is probably the time to judge costa, although it may not matter if chelsea sweep the board this year.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know it's early days but from what i've seen of him - he reminds me of Van Nistelrooy.

If you create 3 good chances, he'll definitely score 2. He's exactly what Chelsea have been missing.
No doubt. Very much a Mourinho player. But the team does play to him and like Atletico last year Chelsea will rely on him to keep this up. When he stopped scoring at the crucial moment for Atleti in the run-in they suddenly looked quite toothless.

He was a bit streaky with Atletico. Hopefully Chelsea have their old struggles if he goes a few games without.

Unread 10-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Neo

Always though he'd do well, tbhsage.

He's not just a big lump; I think his technical ability has always been underrated. he's got a good touch and is very good with the ball at his feet.

He is exactly what Chelsea have needed, and is absolutely perfect for them. I prefer Van Persie (when he's arsed ), as he has the ability to score more spectacular goals, but Costa is as good as anything in this league.

Unread 10-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Whip Hubley

He's what I hope Falcao will become.....

Obviously I would, with Falcao though.

Unread 10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Always though he'd do well, tbhsage.

He's not just a big lump; I think his technical ability has always been underrated. he's got a good touch and is very good with the ball at his feet.

He is exactly what Chelsea have needed, and is absolutely perfect for them. I prefer Van Persie (when he's arsed ), as he has the ability to score more spectacular goals, but Costa is as good as anything in this league.
For me Aguero is still the best in the country. But I suspect it might not be long before the injuries take their toll on him.

I have doubts about Costa reaching that level, but he's got nine in seven games so if he keeps this up then it'll become indisputable. I do have a tendency to underestimate the slightly less technical, workhorse types like him and Suarez, then they end up scoring a shitload.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
I do have a tendency to underestimate the slightly less technical, workhorse types like him and Suarez, then they end up scoring a shitload.
Hopefully that's the case with Falcao, pol.

Unread 10-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Zorg

Quote:
For me Aguero is still the best in the country. But I suspect it might not be long before the injuries take their toll on him.

I have doubts about Costa reaching that level, but he's got nine in seven games so if he keeps this up then it'll become indisputable. I do have a tendency to underestimate the slightly less technical, workhorse types like him and Suarez, then they end up scoring a shitload.

Unread 10-10-2014, 05:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Hopefully that's the case with Falcao, pol.

I'd say Falcao is pretty technical. His array of finishing off either foot is exceptional. He's just not great in terms of link-up or hold up play. I think that's a fairly commonly agreed viewpoint within the Colombian set-up, tbf. They adjust tactically to compensate for that.

Unread 10-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Throw

Diego Costa looks like Fabregas with a devastating peanut allergy.
Closed Thread