United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
pull yourself together you £#%&!ing @#%&!.
He fell out with Fergie & was on the verge of leaving as a result...he probably still will, but he's still comfortably part of our best 11 & Moyes should pick him tonight if he's fit.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
He fell out with Fergie & was on the verge of leaving as a result...he probably still will, but he's still comfortably part of our best 11 & Moyes should pick him tonight if he's fit.
@#%&!

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:36 PM
andyroo

Underrated term of abuse that tbh.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:44 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Should he £#%&!.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Should he £#%&!.
That's his business, we'll stick to the footballing issues on here.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:47 PM
jem

rooney hattrick.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:47 PM
rogieop

some things are more important than "who's the best 11".

if he starts its a kick in the balls to welbeck, hernandez, kagawa etc. Its actually a kick in the balls to every player in the squad, let alone the fans.

He's gone too far. I dont want to ever see him in the shirt again. i was sick when he came on last week.

Edit: although, ill definitely back him forst goal if he does start. 8/1 is a massive price!!!!

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:49 PM
saffers

If rooney starts then moyes is a scumbag and loses a lot of goodwill. Rooney will do £#%&! all tonight but sulk and make us lose.

Add Giggs in and we'll be £#%&!ed.....

We're a mess, on and off the pitch.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Neo

Wazzoh regularly has a stormer against the Renters, Champions League Final aside.

Reckon he'll turn it on again tonight. Like a new signing.

Vedder

Think Rooney will have a stormer tonight

taff

---------------------De Gea----------------------

---Jones--------Rio----------Vidic----------Evra---

--------------Carrick---------Cleverley------------

---Valencia----------Rooney------------Welbeck---

----------------------RVP-------------------------

would suffice.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Neo

Football

Not gonna happen today, but would love to see:

De Gea

Fabio -- Rio -- Vidic -- Evra

Carrick --- Cleverley

Kagawa

Rooney ---- Van Persie ---- Welbeck

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

De Gea

Carrick --- Cleverley

Kagawa

Would be delicious that.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Those 3 games with Chelsea at the back end of last season were £#%&!ing rotters weren't they?

Really can't call it tonight. Score draw maybe.
Will be 0-2/0-1.
Have a dreaded feeling about this one. Giggs to start.

Unread 26-08-2013, 05:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If rooney starts then moyes is a scumbag and loses a lot of goodwill. Rooney will do £#%&! all tonight but sulk and make us lose.

Add Giggs in and we'll be £#%&!ed.....

We're a mess, on and off the pitch.
if rooney doesn't start, moyes has thrown in the towel and is mourinho's bitch for life. only a loon would drop roon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

De Gea

Carrick --- Cleverley

Kagawa

what has valencia done to upset you? always roasts cole. nailed on to start. and cleverley and kagawa against chelsea? lightweightorama.

Unread 26-08-2013, 06:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
some things are more important than "who's the best 11".

if he starts its a kick in the balls to welbeck, hernandez, kagawa etc. Its actually a kick in the balls to every player in the squad, let alone the fans.
Some things are more important than "who's in the best 11" ...you talk like he had a shit on the Munich display in the Club museum ffs - he fell out with Fergie & his United career has been in the balance ever since.
The rawk'esque levels of being offended are peaking off the £#%&!ing scale.

How is it a kick in the balls to any of those players if he starts? Kagawa has done nothing in a United shirt to suggest he's anywhere close to getting in our best side, Hernandez is just coming back from injury & Welbeck will play in any case.

Unread 26-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what has valencia done to upset you? always roasts cole. nailed on to start. and cleverley and kagawa against chelsea? lightweightorama.
Valencia will start, and I thought he looked better last week, but I would still prefer either Rooney or Nani on that side if we're playing three across the front, as they have the ability to cut inside and score goals, whereas Valencia is very predictable and one dimensional, despite being effective when on form.

Kagawa is a far better option to Rooney in the number 10 role. I know you're not a fan, but his touch, vision, balance and reading of the game is far better than Rooney in that part of the pitch.

I think out strongest XI should include both of them.

Unread 26-08-2013, 06:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Valencia will start, and I thought he looked better last week, but I would still prefer either Rooney or Nani on that side if we're playing three across the front, as they have the ability to cut inside and score goals, whereas Valencia is very predictable and one dimensional, despite being effective when on form.

Kagawa is a far better option to Rooney in the number 10 role. I know you're not a fan, but his touch, vision, balance and reading of the game is far better than Rooney in that part of the pitch.

I think out strongest XI should include both of them.
I am a fan of kagawa, I just think it's him or cleverley. the idea that it's him or rooney is simply ridiculous. rooney should be the first name on the team sheet.

Unread 26-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Switching Off

Don't care who plays as long as we win :topred:

Unread 26-08-2013, 06:44 PM
The Return of JC

It'll be the same side, but Rooney in for Giggs.
Closed Thread