United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2013, 04:56 AM
believe

regardless of his talent, the lad's a £#%&!ing weapon. Never a United player in a million years and I, for one, am glad he's £#%&!ed off.

Unread 14-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
regardless of his talent, the lad's a £#%&!ing weapon. Never a United player in a million years and I, for one, am glad he's £#%&!ed off.
An under-utilised insult.

Unread 14-07-2013, 10:28 AM
S/Side.Red

He is absolutely dripping with arrogance, tbf, which you can imagine putting someone like Fergie off a little.

But that makes him very assertive for someone so young and I dread to think how good he's going to be. Rash at times, but I remember during that France-Spain game an occasion where he just completely outplayed two or three Spanish players (including Iniesta) with a combination of skill and physicality, to the point that they hacked him down. I hate watching him tbh; almost certain to be a worldy.

Unread 14-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
United need to sort their shit out. Even the youth products that were heralded as the future of our midfield (Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Petrucci) haven't worked out at all. Januzaj and Powell are still a way off and probably need loans.
He's been promised he'll be in the first team squad next season and used regularly. He's too good to ignore and the club have big hopes for him.

I'd rather have Pogba (minus attitude) than Thiago. He's exactly the type of player we need.

Unread 14-07-2013, 10:55 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's been promised he'll be in the first team squad next season and used regularly. He's too good to ignore and the club have big hopes for him.

I'd rather have Pogba (minus attitude) than Thiago. He's exactly the type of player we need.
It was shit opposition yesterday, but his touch and movement were superb, held onto the ball for too long on occasions, but that's just due to his age. I don't think there's been a player like him produced in England for a long time!

Unread 14-07-2013, 10:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
It was shit opposition yesterday, but his touch and movement were superb, held onto the ball for too long on occasions, but that's just due to his age. I don't think there's been a player like him produced in England for a long time!

errrr helloooooo

Unread 18-08-2013, 08:34 PM
rogieop

Unread 18-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop

Unread 18-08-2013, 09:49 PM
armchair

Quote:
-5000 rep

Unread 19-08-2013, 12:17 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Eh?

Unread 19-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Rah Digga

Thumbs down

Scored against Lazio in the supercup tonight and was generally excellent

Unread 19-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Baron

Arsenal have enquired about him

Unread 19-08-2013, 12:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Arsenal have enquired about him
Surprised Woowar hasn't tbh.

Unread 19-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Surprised Woowar hasn't tbh.
Some info on this kind of thing from Saffers mate Daniel Taylor...

Quote:
Here's some brilliant insight from Daniel Taylor, our chief football writer.

Will try to find out more later but Man City still trying to reach a compromise fee with Real Madrid for Pepe. They have been talking for some time now and the chief exec of another club told me recently his info is that it will go through eventually

On the stories at the weekend about Modric and Man Utd, Moyes definitely was interested (even spoke to Harry Redknapp for background info) but also had reservations about whether he sometimes 'disappeared' in big games. Latest info was that they wouldn't be going for him. The same with Cabaye at Newcastle.

Moyes clearly doesn't want to make a pig's ear of his first signings and likes to do a lot of research on potential targets. The problem is he hasn't shopped at this level before so it's all from scratch.

For example, Utd had been looking at Thiago for three years. Moyes thought long and hard about going with the recommendations of the scouting staff but, in the end, just didn't feel comfortable with it and decided (rightly or wrongly) Fábregas was the better choice. On Fábregas, it's "low probability" - they see it as a staring contest between Barca and Fábregas and their info is still that he is not as settled as he makes out (far from it). I can't see it happening myself and I'm surprised they haven't put in a bid that would make Barça think about it a bit more seriously."
Fair enough really.

Unread 19-08-2013, 01:28 PM
MJ Ramone

£#%&!ing hell, Pogba would have saved us millions.
There'd be no Fabregas or £#%&!ing Fellaini nonsense, we'd already have a top drawer player alongside Carrick.
I really do rate him highly.

Unread 19-08-2013, 01:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
£#%&!ing hell, Pogba would have saved us millions.
There'd be no Fabregas or £#%&!ing Fellaini nonsense, we'd already have a top drawer player alongside Carrick.
I really do rate him highly.
Bring him back

Unread 19-08-2013, 01:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Bring him back
Yep.

on Fabregas. Surely we should just put a £40m bid and see how it goes? We obviously want him, so go get the pizza throwing @#%&!.

Unread 19-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Tronics

Honestly baffles me how SAF thought Pogba wasn't good enough

jesus
Closed Thread