United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Most of their good results coming in the last few years as our midfield went to ratshit. As you know very well, of course
nope, not really supported by the facts - by which I mean the results.

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:15 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Alen Halilovic

The Spurs link as gone quiet as well. Start another thread quick!

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular

The Spurs link as gone quiet as well. Start another thread quick!

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Lars Bender was the one I heard and he is a decent source.

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
nope, not really supported by the facts - by which I mean the results.
In fairness, getting bested in midfield and getting results are two different things and not mutually exclusive, especially as we've always been so much better in both attack and defense than them. I wouldn't agree with the idea that they exploited our midfield a lot over the years, but I think it has happened a time or two.

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
In fairness, getting bested in midfield and getting results are two different things and not mutually exclusive, especially as we've always been so much better in both attack and defense than them. I wouldn't agree with the idea that they exploited our midfield a lot over the years, but I think it has happened a time or two.
Moyes did have some ideas of how to exploit Ferguson's tactics. It's a totally unknown quantity how he's gonna get on at United where his tactics are gonna be expected to win the match rather than keep his side in the game with half a chance though - different kettle of fish. tbh I'm not confident right now but we'll see.

Unread 14-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Grimson

Thumbs up

Quote:
Moyes did have some ideas of how to exploit Ferguson's tactics. It's a totally unknown quantity how he's gonna get on at United where his tactics are gonna be expected to win the match rather than keep his side in the game with half a chance though - different kettle of fish. tbh I'm not confident right now but we'll see.
Not sure why there's a collective resistance to the sense Throb usually talks, this being a prime example.

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:02 AM
bobbledinho

Gundogan- his chances of winning anything in Germany for the forseeable are slim

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Gundogan- his chances of winning anything in Germany for the forseeable are slim
joining madrid isn't he

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Whalefish

Did I imagine United linked to Antonio Candreva over the weekend?

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:22 AM
rebelcountyred

the winter is coming

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Sparky***

Don't worry Moyes is on it.

And by "on it" I mean posing for more pictures. He's not bowing to the opera house which is a refreshing change.

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Neo

Carrick's beard.

Unread 15-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Carrick's beard.
Pique-esque

Unread 15-07-2013, 04:25 AM
rafabio

Quote:
last 2 years united have always been about being in the game with half a chance in most big games. will suit moyes well.

Unread 15-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Barcabal

Bebe enjoyed his loan spell apparently, Could be useful for us...!

Unread 15-07-2013, 05:46 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Bebe enjoyed his loan spell apparently, Could be useful for us...!
he will enjoy wherever he goes. This is a dream for him...

Unread 25-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Rhodzy

Cardiff have had a £10m bid accepted for Capoue, pretty sure saffers has mentioned him recently. Dirt cheap.

Unread 25-07-2013, 01:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Cardiff have had a £10m bid accepted for Capoue, pretty sure saffers has mentioned him recently. Dirt cheap.
He's rubbish. Eboue in a cap.

Crumps, tell your decent source to hurry the £#%&! up.
Closed Thread