United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2021, 02:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
And another bitter @#%&! crawls out from under his rock....

https://punditarena.com/football/dar...-richard-keys/
didn't they have mourinho on their channel when he was out of a job?

Unread 13-04-2021, 02:36 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
didn't they have mourinho on their channel when he was out of a job?
Ole might not do irony but he doesn't do his daughter's mate either. £#%&! off, you failed wookiee.

Unread 13-04-2021, 02:53 PM
jem

to be fair, the penalty v granada was soft. it would have got more attention if the ersatz porto cheats hadn't been scything down bruno, pogba and rashers all game (not to mention the challenge on james that didn't even get a card) and falling over whenever anyone even glanced in their direction. that was a case of the biter bit. put that in andy's pipe and smoke it, keys.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Dr Stranger

Has Keys gone down this fevered anti-United route to stay relevant or something? It’s all rather embarrassing.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Has Keys gone down this fevered anti-United route to stay relevant or something? It’s all rather embarrassing.
He is probably one of those in his 'inner circle', apparently any hint of criticism or differing views will see you ostracized from said circle.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
He is probably one of those in his 'inner circle', apparently any hint of criticism or differing views will see you ostracized from said circle.
It’s not like he’s critical. He sounds like he hates us and doesn’t even hide it. There was never anything like that when he was on Sky. Odd.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:23 AM
believe

Quote:
It’s not like he’s critical. He sounds like he hates us and doesn’t even hide it. There was never anything like that when he was on Sky. Odd.
I have to endure him for any football I watch and he's actually come quite embarrassing with it now. He mentions us every other sentence regardless of who's playing or who the others are talking about.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I have to endure him for any football I watch and he's actually come quite embarrassing with it now. He mentions us every other sentence regardless of who's playing or who the others are talking about.
Thankfully, I only see little bits that people put on here, but I couldn’t handle the grizzled freak every match. My sympathies.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:28 AM
thatsfuctit

He's about as relevant as Alan Partridge on North Norfolk Digital.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:37 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’ve caught a couple of moody streams with him commentating and you’re spot on. Constant digs, but in weird ways. Like there’ll be a blatant dive in the middle of the pitch and the player will be booked for simulation - “if that was Man Utd they’d have been awarded a penalty in extra time”.

Reckon Ole was the guy that exposed his affair.

Unread 14-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
He works for bein , they hardly care how their company is represented so it’s simply his own thoughts coming out from under the rocks. Both him and Andy gray are bunch of @#%&!s that shouldn’t be near football punditary.

Unread 14-04-2021, 11:31 AM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve caught a couple of moody streams with him commentating and you’re spot on. Constant digs, but in weird ways. Like there’ll be a blatant dive in the middle of the pitch and the player will be booked for simulation - “if that was Man Utd they’d have been awarded a penalty in extra time”.

Reckon Ole was the guy that exposed his affair.
Yes the only app that works on my tablet plays us their sodding channel, can't believe the anti united stuff, saying Ole should call out Martial, Fernandez etc for diving, as if Ole or any manager is going to call out their own players

Unread 14-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Sparky***

They are the televisual pundit version of talksport basically. Two stupid old £#%&!s chatting absolute %@#$&!s.

Unread 14-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
stupid old £#%&!s chatting absolute %@#$&!s.
sounds like a curry night

Unread 14-04-2021, 01:08 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack duckworth
sounds like a curry night

Unread 15-04-2021, 10:43 AM
dunk

Unread 15-04-2021, 11:07 AM
puressence

They gone full utd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 15-04-2021, 07:20 PM
red in cumbria

Dulux now apparently "investigating", the corporate killjoys.

Unread 15-04-2021, 10:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Dulux now apparently "investigating", the corporate killjoys.
They can't just gloss over it

Unread 15-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
They can't just gloss over it
Turns out after a quick search they found the culprit . It was their head of IT operations Matte White
Closed Thread