United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Dasilvatwins

Default Manchester United V Nottingham Forest - KO 15:00 26/08/23

Mount and Shaw are injured, Hojlund might make the bench.

Expect a similar team, I think I’d the majority of the players are on their third game fitness should be sharp now.

Genuinely believe we need one big sim to start some momentum and form. I think it’s internationals after this but a good 3/4/5-0 win could really kick start out season and get rid of a lot of these cobwebs that they’ve had in the first couple of games.

4-0. Rashford x2 Bruno Martial

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:24 AM
Ethers

Comfortable win.

Real shame about Mount and Shaw, hope this doesn’t set back Mount’s integration into the system too much.

Regardless, a few goals and a clean sheet at home incoming. Hopefully put a few people back in their box

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:33 AM
no fun

1-1

Lots of unpleasantness

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:36 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

First goal is key for me Clive. If united can get an early one (madness I know) it hopefully settles us down and we can find our shooting boots.

If they get it… brrrr….

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:36 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Mount and Shaw are injured, Hojlund might make the bench.

Expect a similar team, I think I’d the majority of the players are on their third game fitness should be sharp now.

Genuinely believe we need one big sim to start some momentum and form. I think it’s internationals after this but a good 3/4/5-0 win could really kick start out season and get rid of a lot of these cobwebs that they’ve had in the first couple of games.

4-0. Rashford x2 Bruno Martial
Internationals after next game I think. Next Sunday we’re playing Arsenal.

Think we’ll win today, and comfortably. Few players to really kickstart their season. Little cameo from Razzers for the last 10/15 would be nice.

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Ethers

Ten Hag confirmed Hojlund wouldn’t be available, so dunno what the thread starter is on about tbf. Mean getting peoples hopes up like that

Unread 26-08-2023, 09:41 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Ten Hag confirmed Hojlund wouldn’t be available, so dunno what the thread starter is on about tbf. Mean getting peoples hopes up like that
Cheers. Have bad repped him.

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:07 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Cheers. Have bad repped him.
What’s his user name on here?

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

We’ll win but it will be nervy at the start. There’s a deep gloom around the place given Greenwood, the non sale, the meh signings and the terrible performances - our senior players need to lift the place early on and remember who the £#%&! they are and who they play for. The moping miserable £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

3-1

Would love Antony or sancho to notch.

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Classic Ferguson mind games , he will start him and give him captaincy !

(I hadn’t seen yesterdays press conference :smh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
We’ll win but it will be nervy at the start. There’s a deep gloom around the place given Greenwood, the non sale, the meh signings and the terrible performances - our senior players need to lift the place early on and remember who the £#%&! they are and who they play for. The moping miserable £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

3-1

100%

Bruno, Casemiro , rashford, these guys need to really stand up and put in a shift.

Will be interesting to see if The Scottish Player or Eriksen plays next to Casemiro. I really think we are in a strong position to come out the blocks and give forest a mauling.

Still have a lot of weak minded players in the squad so hopefully a strong win can help change their confidence and mood. Would be nice to see one of our front four (or even multiple) getting off the mark for the new season

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

3-1

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:32 AM
Dr Stranger

2-0.

Can see us being a bit tight and edgy, but we should have far too much for them. It’s a good fixture to have. Let’s get those £#%&!ing forwards up and running 😎

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:36 AM
AK14

1-1

Unread 26-08-2023, 10:41 AM
Stickman

1-0

The Scottish Player 86

Unread 26-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Sparky***

I’m just hoping for a win. Any kind of win.

Unread 26-08-2023, 11:24 AM
larry

Quote:
Hojlund might make the bench.
nope

Quote:
fitness should be sharp now.
nope

Quote:
it’s internationals after this
nope

other than that, good job

3-1 utd including an onana assist

Unread 26-08-2023, 11:34 AM
Patty_b

1-1

4 straight wins after this

Unread 26-08-2023, 12:02 PM
marlo

It’s so depressing this season already

Chelsea won with Sterling back on his shit.

Meanwhile in 3 hours we are gonna have to watch 21 stink up the pace …oh and show aggression when steaming into a player who has tackled him.

I think we will concede first and might equalise.

MGW will be running through our team at will as well

Unread 26-08-2023, 12:05 PM
believe

Is the official thread?

We’ll win 3-0, Antony will score and we’ll have a week of being told that we were all wrong and should be ashamed to call ourselves United fans.

Unread 26-08-2023, 12:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is the official thread?

We’ll win 3-0, Antony will score and we’ll have a week of being told that we were all wrong and should be ashamed to call ourselves United fans.
Let’s hope 👍