United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Sometimes it's easier to define something by saying what it isn't. Woody lurching from one knee-jerk decision to another is definitively not a plan.
That much is quite true.

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:10 PM
redhegemony

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:13 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Don’t believe that for a second. Wish it was true

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Jethro

Made up for Grant, Jones and Young.

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Don’t believe that for a second. Wish it was true
Are you suggesting that some bloke of Twitter called "Snake Skin Sam" isn't involved in the inner workings of one of the biggest sports clubs in the world.

The blokes bio reads:

"MANCHESTER UNITED NUFF SED Do most aways on the @BanditBus Single dad.Dont do BALLOTS.. IG SAM844025"

That's all the credentials I need.

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:50 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Are you suggesting that some bloke of Twitter called "Snake Skin Sam" isn't involved in the inner workings of one of the biggest sports clubs in the world.

The blokes bio reads:

"MANCHESTER UNITED NUFF SED Do most aways on the @BanditBus Single dad.Dont do BALLOTS.. IG SAM844025"

One of the most famous united fans around. Stood out back in the day because he was a mixed race proper old school head the ball - now refuses to goto old Trafford but does practically all the aways. Probably more itk than most but I don’t believe this %@#$&!s for one minute.

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:02 PM
AK14

Load of %@#$&!s...

Unless perhaps glazers are looking to sell up soon so want to get as much out of the club as possible? (Can they even do that?)

I’d say Pogba, De Gea, Rojo, Darmian, Matic, Bailey have all been told they can leave.

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
One of the most famous united fans around. Stood out back in the day because he was a mixed race proper old school head the ball - now refuses to goto old Trafford but does practically all the aways. Probably more itk than most but I don’t believe this %@#$&!s for one minute.
Never heard of him but cheers.

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
i sincerely doubt the manager has basically told the entire squad to do one.

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Load of %@#$&!s...

Unless perhaps glazers are looking to sell up soon so want to get as much out of the club as possible? (Can they even do that?)

I’d say Pogba, De Gea, Rojo, Darmian, Matic, Bailey have all been told they can leave.
If they sold all the players the club valuation would take quite a hit. If they'd already agreed a deal they would almost certainly be forbidden contractually from doing such a thing.

Unread 15-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i sincerely doubt the manager has basically told the entire squad to do one.
you mean

i sincerely hope the manager has basically told the entire squad to do one

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:11 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

The blokes bio reads:

this man also promotes pin badges of himself and runs buses for Liverpool fans. Doesnt go to OT "coz the atmusfere is shyte"

He's a £#%&!ing massive #@&%! and another oxygen thief

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
this man also promotes pin badges of himself and runs buses for Liverpool fans. Doesnt go to OT "coz the atmusfere is shyte"

He sounds like he might be in the first team. Evem the not turning up at Old Trafford bit.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:23 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Ears nails his colours to the mast of #teambucket

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Load of %@#$&!s...

I’d say martial, rojo, darmian, Bailly, Sanchez. Probably Lukaku. Not sure what ole thinks on Pogba, but he’ll either leave or get a huge pay rise. De gea will probably leave, against ole’s wishes.

Whether other players are told they can leave will depend on how things go with players coming in. Hopefully lingard will be one of them. But that probably has to wait a season or two.

Woodward will fail to get rid of at least 3 of the above, leaving ole with a shit dressing room dynamic, a bad start to the season and the sack.

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Drexl

I choose (hope) to believe it (for now)

Ole Gunnar the toilet flusher

Unread 18-05-2019, 06:22 AM
waynes ear's

Add this #@&%! to the list

Quote:
MARCUS RASHFORD will assess Manchester United intent on rejoining football’s elite before signing his new contract

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ture-contract/

Off you pop overrated #@&%!

Unread 18-05-2019, 06:41 AM
jayden2yk

Your crazy if you think Woodward would sanction such mass exodus. At most 7 forcing ole to promote from the academy.

As a club we have been going down the wrong direction for a long time and it's not gonna stop while Woodward is in charge.

Nicolo Barella young promising talent Woodward would ignore trying to buy him to get stringed along all summer trying to get Tony Kroos.

Unread 18-05-2019, 07:01 AM
waynes ear's

Oh great. Another whopper

Unread 18-05-2019, 07:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden2yk
Your crazy if you think Woodward would sanction such mass exodus. At most 7 forcing ole to promote from the academy.

As a club we have been going down the wrong direction for a long time and it's not gonna stop while Woodward is in charge.

Nicolo Barella young promising talent Woodward would ignore trying to buy him to get stringed along all summer trying to get Tony Kroos.
Where did you hear about this forum?

Something going on here with all these new members...
Closed Thread