United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 03:06 PM
puressence
 
Default Emre Can Can

Hope so
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Zorg
 
Default

 
Unread 18-10-2019, 03:14 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Jesus christ
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 05:40 PM
Jethro
 
Default

f***ing hell. He's only 25?
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 06:21 PM
AK14
 
Default

Urgh

massively underwhelming if true.

Ole talks about wanting to replicate the high intensity klopp style and then signs a player that was deemed not suited to klopps high intensity style...

Im calling balls tbh.
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 07:05 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Given what a success the last ex-Vermin player we signed was.......
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 07:26 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ole talks about wanting to replicate the high intensity klopp style and then signs a player that was deemed not suited to klopps high intensity style...
Klopp: "everyone wants him to stay. I think it is no secret how much I like Emre. He likes the club and that is a completely normal situation. We are in talks and there is absolutely no pressure, it is all good.

It is two partners with big respect for each other. If we can keep good players that makes sense for development and he is one of these good players. I am quite positive.
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 07:44 PM
AK14
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999 View Post
Klopp: "everyone wants him to stay. I think it is no secret how much I like Emre. He likes the club and that is a completely normal situation. We are in talks and there is absolutely no pressure, it is all good.

It is two partners with big respect for each other. If we can keep good players that makes sense for development and he is one of these good players. I am quite positive.


I stand corrected...

Sign him up!
 
Unread 18-10-2019, 07:55 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Better then what we've got.

Sign him up ..

 
Unread 19-10-2019, 10:48 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Urgh

massively underwhelming if true.

Ole talks about wanting to replicate the high intensity klopp style and then signs a player that was deemed not suited to klopps high intensity style...

Im calling balls tbh.
Klopp wanted him to stay
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Emre Can Can
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liverpool star Emre Can: nothing is over yet fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-10-2017 05:40 PM
Liverpool's Emre Can issues rallying cry ahead of Man Utd fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 13-10-2017 10:20 AM
Emre Mor andyroo Football 12 09-11-2015 06:35 PM
Manchester United and Liverpool FC eye transfer swoop for Emre Mor fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-11-2015 01:20 PM
Emre can carrick_16 Football 17 05-06-2014 10:56 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.