United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Fergie's tactics - AGAIN.

We had equalised got on top of the game, Anderson kept breaking forward, he takes him off for an "enforcer" Mr. O' Shea, who comes on and minces about and couldn't £#%&!ing tackle ANYTHING.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:49 PM
JakeB

Absolute.

£#%&!ing.

Disgrace.

Tactics against Barca and Chelsea, biggest 2 games of the season. Negative, negative, negative.

NOT the united way.

O'Shea on for Anderson to hold for a draw when i a win makes us champions. £#%&!ing disgrace.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Sloane

£#%&!ing disgraceful managing that, its his fault we are so close to throwing it all away

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

West Ham is a title decider now and those £#%&!ers will be well up for it. Why Why Why Why Why do we not stick with doing what were good at and attack? Why the £#%&! do we bring in players like silvestre and fletcher in a game like this? beyond comprehension it is.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Tronics

SAF does it again.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Rhodzy

Obviously took him off with tuesday in mind but don't worry that game isn't important enough.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Rossobianchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
West Ham is a title decider now and those £#%&!ers will be well up for it. Why Why Why Why Why do we not stick with doing what were good at and attack? Why the £#%&! do we bring in players like silvestre and fletcher in a game like this? beyond comprehension it is.
To be fair i can understand why he played, and he played well.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Whalefish

Anderson starts to impose himself on the game and Fergie shits his pants. We can't have this, young lad trying to influence the game, get a second goal. Get O'Shea on to do absolutely £#%&! all.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:57 PM
TreeFiddy

Ferguson in the last two games = scared stupid @#%&!

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Fat Al

90% of the seasons hard work and effort completely £#%&!in undone in the past few games.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Flowers of Manchester

im no way a fergie basher - but £#%&! me takling anserson off when we were well on top with Anderson getting loads of space

Firswood Red

we dropped off in midfield and handed the initiative right back to Chelsea, we were playing very well at the time, really thought we get the winner.

Bringing O'Shea on cost us the game.

JakeB

Shameful end of season. Chelsea shouldnt be in with a sniff, simple as that.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:02 PM
ralph

I agree with this thread. Fergie what the £#%&! were you doing today.

Is he planning on playing Anderson on Tuesday, he has to now after that decision.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:03 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
I agree with this thread. Fergie what the £#%&! were you doing today.

Is he planning on playing Anderson on Tuesday, he has to now after that decision.
I expect anderson was playing today because he wont play on tuesday, scholes will.

Anderson was taken off purely to go to defensive football and hold for a 1-1. Serves ferguson right.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We had equalised got on top of the game, Anderson kept breaking forward, he takes him off for an "enforcer" Mr. O' Shea, who comes on and minces about and couldn't £#%&!ing tackle ANYTHING.
Aren't you the @#%&! who was going on all yesterday about the importance of resting players today?

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossobianchi
To be fair i can understand why he played, and he played well.
He did ok, nothing specail. Evra is our left back and should have played today (unless he's hurt). Pique not given a look in.

Thing is there was no need to make changes, the side just didnt look right, lost it's shape and solidity.

How nani got 90 minutes i'll never know, clearly out of form and was poor the whole game. How tevez didnt even get on is also beyond me.

The team should have been (After Vidic's injury);

VDS
brown rio pique evra
hargreaves carrick anderson ronaldo
rooney tevez

That would have done the job and we still could have rested scholes who is the only player that actually needs a rest. Ah bollox i'm going to bed.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Barracuda

I hate to say this about SAF - he's been spot on all season playing marvellous attacking football that has put us right in contention at the business end of the season ...

But all of a sudden his arse has gone and he's going all 'Liverpool' on us - defend, defend, defend - cling on for dear life for draws.

FFS - we've got the chance to win the PL against the nearest team to us - and we leave our two highest goalscorers out. We simply do not deserve to win anything with this negative attitude

And now we're under serious pressure, the players and fans are deflated - and it was so £#%&!ing unnecessary ... why change methods that have served us so well all season???

So frustrating ...

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:40 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Aren't you the @#%&! who was going on all yesterday about the importance of resting players today?

I said I'd have rested Ronaldo and maybe 1-2 more, yes. We did, and had a chance to win the game, but took off a player who was influencing the game. What does that have to do with me wanting some players rested?

Are you £#%&!ing stupid?

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I said I'd have rested Ronaldo and maybe 1-2 more, yes. We did, and had a chance to win the game, but took off a player who was influencing the game. What does that have to do with me wanting some players rested?

Are you £#%&!ing stupid?
Moaning about Anderson being replaced by a squad player when you spent all day yesterday saying our two biggest match winners should be rested. Get to £#%&!. If you'd had your way Rooney wouldn't have even been on the pitch to make it 1-1 you daft @#%&!.
Closed Thread