United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
This summer will be the most embarrassing summer since fergie left. The club gets it wrong when we need 2-3 players during a normal window.

About 4-8 possible players leaving and atleast 4 players need signing . If cavani and ronaldo leave we would need two STs. Not necessarily two world class ST but atleast a second decent back up striker

If pogba and matic leave we will need two CMs

We already need two full backs and a CB
That’s depressing, pal. But you’re right.

The only glimmer of hope, is that there’s some talent but £#%&! me, there needs to be some arses kicked

Unread 25-02-2022, 12:35 PM
shenwen

Quote:
This summer will be the most embarrassing summer since fergie left. The club gets it wrong when we need 2-3 players during a normal window.

About 4-8 possible players leaving and atleast 4 players need signing . If cavani and ronaldo leave we would need two STs. Not necessarily two world class ST but atleast a second decent back up striker

If pogba and matic leave we will need two CMs

We already need two full backs and a CB
Unless we bring back the loanees and start playing them, I don't see how we can get through this summer without signing six. Minimum.

Unread 25-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
That’s depressing, pal. But you’re right.

The only glimmer of hope, is that there’s some talent but £#%&! me, there needs to be some arses kicked
I’ve all but given up. The above post is also pending the club manage to get a manager signed up early so they can work on targets I guarantee you things will be delayed and late

Manager should be sewn up late March early April. They don’t even need to announce it publicly. Just have it all pre signed so they can start looking at targets. Naturally the @#%&!s at the club won’t do this.

It’s going to be the worst summer in the history of our club . It’s set for a circus act , no doubt sprinkled with a few panic signings .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Unless we bring back the loanees and start playing them, I don't see how we can get through this summer without signing six. Minimum.
Out of them , martial has made it clear he wants to leave, diallo is nowhere near ready, he’s not doing great in the SPL. ThAt being said do you keep him for a 4th choice winger knowing there’s a chance he barely plays? I think he needs games at his age to develop.

VDB I’m not sold on, numbers are all good but they have to be able to play football. Maybe garner can come into the first team as a 4th choice CM .

Tuanzebes contract expires in the summer . It will be a mess . Just don’t be surprised by it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"Welcome Mauricio Pochettino! You're used to working with £#%&! all at Spurs, right? Well here you go!"
No doubt announce him July 1st when the window opens. Them give him 2-3 weeks to assess the squad. Then get started on signing players mid august and panic.

Unread 26-02-2022, 04:19 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
I’ve all but given up. The above post is also pending the club manage to get a manager signed up early so they can work on targets I guarantee you things will be delayed and late

Manager should be sewn up late March early April. They don’t even need to announce it publicly. Just have it all pre signed so they can start looking at targets. Naturally the @#%&!s at the club won’t do this.

It’s going to be the worst summer in the history of our club . It’s set for a circus act , no doubt sprinkled with a few panic signings .

Out of them , martial has made it clear he wants to leave, diallo is nowhere near ready, he’s not doing great in the SPL. ThAt being said do you keep him for a 4th choice winger knowing there’s a chance he barely plays? I think he needs games at his age to develop.

VDB I’m not sold on, numbers are all good but they have to be able to play football. Maybe garner can come into the first team as a 4th choice CM .

Tuanzebes contract expires in the summer . It will be a mess . Just don’t be surprised by it

No doubt announce him July 1st when the window opens. Them give him 2-3 weeks to assess the squad. Then get started on signing players mid august and panic.

Despite diminishing hope, every season it gets worse. They deliberately dally and then announce they ran out of time to get things done. They don’t hang above dishing dividends around. Sancho came out of the previous years “budget”, so we signed CR and Varane out of last summer’s. Nowt in January. I try not to think what they’ve done to this club. Then there’s the Bert’s..

Unread 07-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Joe Biden

Who exactly does he think is going to cover his astronomical wages?

The only team who take him even on a free would probably be Newcastle.

Unread 07-03-2022, 09:53 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If a club comes in with a 50m+ bid we’d be crazy not to take it.
If Liz Hurley called me and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner tonight I'd be crazy not to go.

Unread 07-03-2022, 09:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
If Liz Hurley called me and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner tonight I'd be crazy not to go.
only in bikini and her son taking pics

Unread 07-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Five minute wonder… gone to his head

£#%&! off

They need school dinners in India, or USA

Unread 07-03-2022, 09:56 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Didn’t end well for Shane Warne

Or maybe it did if you read the rumours…

Unread 07-03-2022, 10:02 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...46824893624323

Who exactly does he think is going to cover his astronomical wages?

The only team who take him even on a free would probably be Newcastle.
£#%&! off to Suffolk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
only in bikini and her son taking pics

Unread 07-03-2022, 11:41 AM
armchair

The guy is delusional. Get rid of him and his giggling buffoon of a best mate. The pair of malingerers.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:23 PM
shenwen

It's amazing. Rather than looking inward and working harder to make sure the manager can't drop him, his reaction is to talk about leaving.

Cowardly behaviour from him and his PR team.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Mr_Ed

This is the kind of shit that has to stop. Whoever the mole is at the club (or his agent) needs a good shoeing.

If he was in peak form and banging in the goals do you think he’d be dropped. He’s been gash all season… he needs to look in the mirror.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Pop

Charlie Rashford

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It's amazing. Rather than looking inward and working harder to make sure the manager can't drop him, his reaction is to talk about leaving.

Cowardly behaviour from him and his PR team.
It's like he thinks he's worldie footballer, and that if it doesn't go his way it's not his fault. When he came on yesterday it looked like he thought he could just pick up the ball and run through 3 or 4 City defenders

Plays the game like it should be a piece of piss to take on 4 players and bang one in the top corner from 25 yards.

He's not a shit footballer, but he's not great, and he's absolutely abysmal if he doesn't put any proper effort in.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:34 PM
My Name is Heath

Admire Rashford the man.

Rashford the player…..abysmal decision making skills.

Think of the 4 strikers we had in 99;or the 2008-9 period with Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and Berbatov.

He is nowhere near that level - but then neither are we as a team.

In conclusion, I don’t know.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:35 PM
dunk

Sell him to PSG to replace Mbappe. We need the £#%&!ing money anyway.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:48 PM
NedKelly

There was a point 2 or 3 seasons ago where he’d get the ball and would be more than happy to wait for players around him to make runs and he had a really good weight of pass too. The best I’ve seen Rashford was when he wasn’t trying to be the focal point of the attack, but would rather just try and contribute to it. Since then his decision making has become what I can only describe as #@&%!ed, and he really seems to think he can pull off something special every time he gets the ball. In reality he’s just become predictable.

He has some great physical attributes but I’m now starting to believe that he really does lack the intelligence necessary to kick on.

Edit - you know I’d go so far to say that the best Rashford looked was when playing with Martial. I’m not praising Martial in any way, I just think Rashford worked well with him for a time.

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
There was a point 2 or 3 seasons ago where he’d get the ball and would be more than happy to wait for players around him to make runs and he had a really good weight of pass too. The best I’ve seen Rashford was when he wasn’t trying to be the focal point of the attack, but would rather just try and contribute to it. Since then his decision making has become what I can only describe as #@&%!ed, and he really seems to think he can pull off something special every time he gets the ball. In reality he’s just become predictable.

He has some great physical attributes but I’m now starting to believe that he really does lack the intelligence necessary to kick on.
There was a month or two where him and Martial started clicking with some really nice football in and around the box.

A couple of years on and look at them both

Unread 07-03-2022, 12:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
There was a month or two where him and Martial started clicking with some really nice football in and around the box.

A couple of years on and look at them both
Yep see my edit above. I was just thinking about it and it dawned on me that they both played their best here together.
Closed Thread