United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2015, 06:45 PM
carrick_16

Default Juan Cuadrado

Chelsea are in talks with Fiorentina to sign him.

Unread 21-01-2015, 06:55 PM
barrington avenue

exciting pacy player...just what we need ,bargain imo

Unread 21-01-2015, 06:57 PM
andyroo

Huge coup for Vitesse Arnhem this

Unread 21-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
exciting pacy player...just what we need ,bargain imo
Good, i'm glad for you and chelsea.

Unread 21-01-2015, 07:01 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good, i'm glad for you and chelsea.
you knew what i meant ,funny £#%&!er

we're boring as £#%&! id love a bit of pace back in the side

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Vedder

Chelsea selling him already. Will prob make a profit

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Chelsea selling him already. Will prob make a profit
The £#%&! did they buy him for?

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:15 AM
Vedder

No idea. They just buy players for the sake of it. Didn't they have 30 odd players out on loan at one point

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:15 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The £#%&! did they buy him for?
To sell on and make a profit, probably

Unread 03-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Clarkie

£#%&! it...Have to thank them really.

Big bullet dodged there

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Reminds me of Mourinho pissing away £20m on Quaresma when he was at Inter. Part of him wants those creative, high-risk players but they are simply never going to fit for him and he loses patience with them very quickly.

Notice he's been slaughtering that Loftus-Cheek lad, too. Thought he was nailed on to be a future Chelsea great

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Reminds me of Mourinho pissing away £20m on Quaresma when he was at Inter. Part of him wants those creative, high-risk players but they are simply never going to fit for him and he loses patience with them very quickly.

Notice he's been slaughtering that Loftus-Cheek lad, too. Thought he was nailed on to be a future Chelsea great
It was a disgrace he didn't work hard during an after-season pointless game half way round the world in Australia.

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It was a disgrace he didn't work hard during an after-season pointless game half way round the world in Australia.

You'd think attitude problems are something he would have been aware of when he was pimping the lad as a cert to make it at Chelsea.

The desperation of that club to convince people they're going to bring through a new generation from the academy

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Ginners

Quote:
slaughtering is a bit ott isnt it?

Quote:
"The Under-18 competition is too easy for him. He’s too good to play in the Under-18s but I don’t accept that when he’s playing in midfield with Mikel and Matic when we don’t have the ball he doesn’t press, doesn’t have intensity and he’s waiting for everybody else to recover the ball.

"I don’t accept that in the superstars so how can I accept that in a kid? He has to learn what it takes to play for us."
the sign of a world class manager.

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
slaughtering is a bit ott isnt it?

the sign of a world class manager.
That's only part of it.

He said that LC complained of back pain but that he only seemed to have that pain when Chelsea didn't have the ball

Then said "it's a step back in my relationship with him"

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Ginners

Quote:
That's only part of it.

He said that LC complained of back pain but that he only seemed to have that pain when Chelsea didn't have the ball

Then said it's "a step back in my relationship with him"
brutal. these talented kids think they've made it once they've played a first team game. a weaker manager would allow them to get away with it.

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
brutal. these talented kids think they've made it once they've played a first team game. a weaker manager would allow them to get away with it.
I'm not criticising Mourinho, tbf. Just noting that this lad was being hyped to £#%&! and it's already looking premature.

Unread 03-06-2015, 01:47 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
You'd think attitude problems are something he would have been aware of when he was pimping the lad as a cert to make it at Chelsea.

The desperation of that club to convince people they're going to bring through a new generation from the academy
Mourinho doesn't have it in him to trust young inexperienced players and show the required patience to stick with them through their ups and downs as they learn to be a professional footballer at the top level

Last season they built up their last CL group game as academy day and got the media to make a huge deal out of it yet Mourinho could only find it in himself to give one academy youngster the last 20 minutes of a dead rubber match

Unread 03-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Tronics

he looked quality last season for Fiorentina and Columbia in the World Cup.

bit odd that Mourinho went for him though, one of his main criticism is he doesn't work hard enough off the ball and he tends to go awol position wise during games

its Salah allover again

Unread 03-06-2015, 07:24 PM
saffers

Cuadrado is great, as was Salah and KdB who have both shown their quality since leaving Chewsea.

IMO Cuadders is better than Willian.
Closed Thread