United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Sparky***

Default Manchester United's January Transfer window 2017

Looks like United are out of the blocks early if the newspapers are to be believed... £38m bid gone in for that benfica defender Lindelof
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ctor-lindelof/

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Looks like United are out of the blocks early if the newspapers are to be believed... £38m bid gone in for that benfica defender Lindelof
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ctor-lindelof/
Need a midfielder of Schneidelein and Schweinsteiger leave, even if they have hardly played.

Pretty sure I also heard Benfica weren't gonna let that Lindelof leave yet either, but I guess a lot of players over there have release clauses.

Unread 19-12-2016, 04:18 AM
waynes ear's

Benfica are in the champions league arent they?

£#%&! it. Why not drop 85 mill on Griezmann whilst we are throwing money about. Those release clauses are there for a reason. 6 months to bed in.

Get Bale too. Maybe Vidal just to blow the lid off my chernobyl reactor levels of giddiness.

Unlike the OP. who couldnt be less enthused by United. At all

Unread 19-12-2016, 06:56 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

£#%&! it. Why not drop 85 mill on Griezmann whilst we are throwing money about. Those release clauses are there for a reason. 6 months to bed in.

Get Bale too. Maybe Vidal just to blow the lid off my chernobyl reactor levels of giddiness.

Griezmann done for £85m for summer.

Unread 19-12-2016, 07:08 AM
puressence

Id be throwing rupees at sanches

Unread 19-12-2016, 07:18 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Which one?

Unread 19-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Which one?
This is ed woodward... "why not both?"

Unread 19-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Need a midfielder of Schneidelein and Schweinsteiger leave, even if they have hardly played.
Yep.

With Schneiderlen making no impact, Fellaini is our only midfield back up.

Unread 19-12-2016, 08:48 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yep.

With Schneiderlen making no impact, Fellaini is our only midfield back up.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:37 AM
jem

our squad is adequate.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Sizlack

Quote:

Might kill him that as the 500 and 100 rupee notes have been withdrawn. Just think on.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Jethro

I can't see us spending near £40m on a European CB this Jan. We'll probably buy a few 'for the future'

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:46 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Def'. Just to wind up them up if nothing else.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:48 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Griezmann done for £85m for summer.
Yep.

We're defo interested in the lad from Benfica, can see that happening in the summer though (especially if they can get him then at a more sensible price).

Midfielder would be nice.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Sizlack

I want to go down on record Griezmann, Meh. Every time I've watched him hes done £#%&! all of any note. Better judges than me like him so maybe ive been unlucky with the games ive watched. Doesn't give me the fizz tbh.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:52 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I want to go down on record Griezmann, Meh. Every time I've watched him hes done £#%&! all of any note. Better judges than me like him so maybe ive been unlucky with the games ive watched. Doesn't give me the fizz tbh.
Shown in the past he's very very good, but this season he's been a disappointment (Euro hangover), even on his good days not sure he's worth the big money Atleti want for him.

I like him though, he's a top red and big mates with PP.

Unread 19-12-2016, 09:53 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
He's a great player, would be £#%&!ing class for us, nfqat. Whenever I've watched him I've always been impressed.

Unread 19-12-2016, 10:45 AM
AK14

Surprised we aren't linked with Manolas more? Think he'd be a very good defender for this league

Hopefully Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger and Depay (loan possibly) all leave

Unread 19-12-2016, 10:45 AM
elephantstone

I was told at the game on saturday that he is coming in January bullshit Bernard very rarely gets anything right though.

Unread 19-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

I'd be enthused by drop kicking your stupid £#%&!ing face

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was told at the game on saturday that he is coming in January bullshit Bernard very rarely gets anything right though.
Is this the same bloke that told you that Jose was a broken man and would leave before the end of the season?
Closed Thread