United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Default Re: Green & Gold Scarfs?

This went off on a tangent somewhat but "snide" sellers dont stand on Warwick Road near the ground do they?

Unread 18-08-2010, 09:35 AM
carlosartorial

The sellers on Warwick Rd aren't selling official 'MUFC merchandise', they just have a license to sell their stuff - same as the guys on the stalls selling t-shirts slagging off the divs and the scousers and that...so to answer your initial question, the club aren't selling G&G scarfs.

Unread 18-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Twas ok, Marlon and Baron seem like quite reasonable fellows, some interesting conversations regarding Tevez and Berbs.
"quite reasonable fellows"

That's a £#%&!ing insult

Unread 18-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
"quite reasonable fellows"

That's a £#%&!ing insult
Indeed sir, as it was intended.

Unread 18-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The sellers on Warwick Rd aren't selling official 'MUFC merchandise', they just have a license to sell their stuff - same as the guys on the stalls selling t-shirts slagging off the divs and the scousers and that...so to answer your initial question, the club aren't selling G&G scarfs.
yeh I knew that but its a bit rum int it?

Unread 18-08-2010, 02:50 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
yeh I knew that but its a bit rum int it?

Unread 18-08-2010, 03:18 PM
elephantstone

as I was walking down warwick road I was asked by touts looking for spares and noticed that there was a couple of scousers touting. Is this normal for scouse touts to ventures over to manchester?

Unread 18-08-2010, 03:21 PM
El Chalten

if you wore green and gold last season and you are still going this season, you're a £#%&!in plum.

hth

nft.

Unread 18-08-2010, 03:23 PM
andyroo

MUST say they still want the green and gold to be visible. They don't want the Glazer @#%&!s to get the impression the protest was over.

Judging by the eejits on Sky Monday night, "the protest seems to have died down", they're right.

Unread 18-08-2010, 07:58 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Above were being sold by the same people who were selling "Half Newcastle, Half United" scarfs

They were "official" sellers im sure right near the ground??

So "United" are selling "protest" scarfs??

WTF?

OOH look at me I went to the sawkerball match. YMMS

Unread 18-08-2010, 08:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
OOH look at me I went to the sawkerball match. YMMS
well it's more than you managed tbf opinion

Unread 18-08-2010, 08:10 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
well it's more than you managed tbf opinion
I think this is a first, you may have been whoooshed by me. whose ticket did he use?

Unread 18-08-2010, 08:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I think this is a first, you may have been whoooshed by me. whose ticket did he use?
what...like I just did to you

that's for the bit in white, you love doing that don't you

Unread 18-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
if you wore green and gold last season and you are still going this season, you're a £#%&!in plum.

hth

nft.
not really. green and gold was a visual aid for the media, a visual protest. by all accounts it's fallen on it's arse.

where does that leave you this season? people still want to support the team, it's why the (genuine) folk go. ignore the tools in red shirts and G&G this season for the fashion attempt.

As I was saying monday the time for a proper bid was over the summer. There either wasn't one or it was rejected. Game over for the time being until someone comes up with a better plan.

Boycotting has achieved relatively little, unfortunately. Just not enough souls were involved. It's easy to wave a scarf, a little harder to give up a seat for the team you live for.

now, where's that doom smiley....
Closed Thread