United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:05 AM
andyroo

Default Ryan Giggs

They go on about how he's "scored in every Premiership season" but it's now 21 consecutive league seasons he's scored a goal in.

£#%&!ing legend.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:10 AM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Ryan Giggs

True dat.

Though should only be 20 really as that goal vs City in 1990/91 was never his in a million years.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:10 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
They go on about how he's "scored in every Premiership season" but it's now 21 consecutive league seasons he's scored a goal in.

£#%&!ing legend.
His debute was march 1991 if memory serves so that would only be 20 seasons wouldn't it?

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:11 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
His debute was march 1991 if memory serves so that would only be 20 seasons wouldn't it?
Durrrrrrrrrr.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:15 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Durrrrrrrrrr.
oh yeah

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
True dat.

Though should only be 20 really as that goal vs City in 1990/91 was never his in a million years.
You're right of course, but it would take a heart of pure stone not to credit that.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:19 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You're right of course, but it would take a heart of pure stone not to credit that.
£#%&! him.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:28 AM
dunk

Hell of a claim to fame for Colin Hendry, he scored the first goal of Ryan Giggs' illustrious career

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Spiffy

When he first came onto the scene some Italian club apparently offered £15M for him. I can't remember who it was now. Anyway, I'll stick my neck out and say we should have taken it. He's worth £#%&! all now at his age.

Honours

Manchester United

Individual

Orders and special awards

Look at all them honours, it takes the piss doesn't it?

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Cream

He is not a legend, he played the other night.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
When he first came onto the scene some Italian club apparently offered £15M for him. I can't remember who it was now. Anyway, I'll stick my neck out and say we should have taken it. He's worth £#%&! all now at his age.

Honours

Manchester United

Individual

You forgot:
Number of times papped by Tabloids fighting/falling out of nightclubs pissed or accused by anyone of being up his own arse - 0

Take note Kiko.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

Honours

Manchester United

Individual

Look at all them honours, it takes the piss doesn't it?
It was Juve I think that made the bid.

We need to win the league this year. 11 league medals is an odd number, better a dozen, rolls off the tongue nicely.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:51 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
You forgot:
Number of times papped by Tabloids fighting/falling out of nightclubs pissed or accused by anyone of being up his own arse - 0

Take note Kiko.
Wasn't he at that famous party at Sharpey's house where Ferguson turned up and made all the girls go home?

He was older then than Kiko is now.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Wasn't he at that famous party at Sharpey's house where Ferguson turned up and made all the girls go home?

He was older then than Kiko is now.
Not a nightclub, no photographers around, fergie dragged him out by his ear... and he's never done it again.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Sullingtons

Thought it was Inter who chased him.

Either way, what a £#%&!ing man.

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons

I thought it was Milan

Ahhh £#%&! it, they failed

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons

That was Scholes £35M they offered. As Paddy Crerrand said "You'd be hard pressed to get Paul Scholes out of North Manchester, never mind England." Even Paddy knows Mid's in Mcr.

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:45 AM
dunk

Giggs is no saint, he's had his moments in the press. Wasn't he in the papers for giving his girlfriend/wife a slap as well?

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Giggs is no saint, he's had his moments in the press. Wasn't he in the papers for giving his girlfriend/wife a slap as well?
Did he ?

Top red ! Just because they've bagged a legend doesn't mean they need to get #@&%!y about it.. a good slap now and then keeps them grounded.

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:52 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was he?? Don't remember that either

Ah yes, think I remember Dani Behr now. She did some kids TV stuff as well, I think.......

Also vaguely remember her (if it was her?) saying something along the lines of "people say Ryan has been crap since he met me - it's true, he has been crap since he met me" which shows more self-awareness than your average slag, at least

Isn't Donna Air a geordie and massive NUFC fan?? Doubt that one, if so. Frightfully skinny as well
Closed Thread