United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2010, 11:16 PM
safingtons

Thumbs up Re: Fergie on Kiko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
This forum is full of bitter old men (and sullers) who spend all day looking for reasons to get pissed off.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Kiko deserves every penny he has and will earn from this club for that goal against Villa What could have happened that season had he not grabbed a winner doesn't bare thinking about tbh...

Unread 17-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Sullingtons

Default Re: Fergie on Kiko.

Quote:
This forum is full of bitter old men (and sullers) who spend all day looking for reasons to get pissed off.

Go read a £#%&!ing comic book.

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:11 AM
armchair

He's not even smoking.

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Kiko deserves every penny he has and will earn from this club for that goal against Villa What could have happened that season had he not grabbed a winner doesn't bare thinking about tbh...
Also, in response to this, as much as I agree there's the bitter contingent who look to get wound up by anything some of the lads do...

There's also the 'wicked, cool, football is hip hoppity, wack, bling-yo' clan who come across as 10 year olds allowed on their first bike ride.

Members of this group - Saffers (obv, group leader - posters on his wall), marlo (RT<-----lol), tronics (Portugese 3rd division scout), The Watcher (comic book guy) and Southside Red (don't you dare slag off anyone from the South America....We created football you @#%&!s), rafabio (Kobe Bryant is my fav soccer man when you're allowed to pick the ball up)

Anymore?

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:24 AM
borsuk

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
#justsaying

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
you are the problem. It's in the britiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhh blood to be offended by pictures like that.
Ouch. You brits going to lie down like assholes and take this?

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
I bet he can construct a coherent sentence though.

He probably is a bit of a bell, but Fergie obviously sees enough in the lad to make a point of 'keeping an eye on him'. He would have done the same with a young Roy Keane, you can guarantee that.

Couldn't give a £#%&! about some facebook pictures tbh, but reckon he could be a cracking player for us if he develops properly.
I bet he can't, he looks braindead and I bet you're a £#%&!er and I win. Five pounds please. Hip hop is for gaze.

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Sullingtons

Fuzzy's not British and he's offended.

Kiko looks like a traveller.

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Fuzzy's not British and he's offended.

Kiko looks like a traveller.
Shit forgot he was Italian.

I take it all back - carry on.

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:36 AM
tony tabletop

He looks like a pub player, probably finish up on a building site

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:25 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Also, in response to this, as much as I agree there's the bitter contingent who look to get wound up by anything some of the lads do...

There's also the 'wicked, cool, football is hip hoppity, wack, bling-yo' clan who come across as 10 year olds allowed on their first bike ride.

Members of this group - Saffers (obv, group leader - posters on his wall), marlo (RT<-----lol), tronics (Portugese 3rd division scout), The Watcher (comic book guy) and Southside Red (don't you dare slag off anyone from the South America....We created football you @#%&!s), rafabio (Kobe Bryant is my fav soccer man when you're allowed to pick the ball up)

Anymore?
At least one other has recently posted on this thread??

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:39 PM
safingtons

Quote:

Anymore?
Never had posters on my wall even when I was a kid.

I think we established a long time ago that Sullers is quite the insecure little man with a big nose. If I bothered to actually read all your posts I would destroy you completely, whenever I run into your posts(not by choice), its usually the same xenophobic bullshit, obsessing about me, or in yet another cyber sex triangle with the usual suspects.

I don't see any of the people you've listed there ever calling you out(apart from myself, which is always in response to whenever I see you obsessing over me as usual).

Who are you to judge people, you seem to have deluded yourself into thinking you're better than everyone else on here, not my cup of tea btw but having a comic book collection is extremely common for normal men, but then again you are an absolute @#%&! who still lives at home with his mother.

Please stick to chasing internet skirt(newsie), preferably under a new username. You've got over 6000 thousand posts now so it's time for fred account number 25, no?

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Never had posters on my wall even when I was a kid.

I think we established a long time ago that Sullers is quite the insecure little man with a big nose. If I bothered to actually read all your posts I would destroy you completely, whenever I run into your posts(not by choice), its usually the same xenophobic bullshit, obsessing about me, or in yet another cyber sex triangle with the usual suspects.

Who are you to judge people, you seem to have deluded yourself into thinking you're better than everyone else on here, not my cup of tea btw but having a comic book collection is extremely common for normal men, but then again you are an absolute @#%&! who still lives at home with his mother.

Please stick to chasing internet skirt(newsie), preferably under a new username. You've got over 6000 thousand posts now so it's time for fred account number 25, no?

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Spot on. Sick of it.

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Spot on. Sick of it.
You know what to do friend...

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:44 PM
safingtons

Quote:
What made you cry? Did a foreign lad steal your lollipop?

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
You know what to do friend...
Ban them all? Think I might. Just so sick of of hip hop gimps these days.

Have to find a way of circumnavigating Watchers MOD protection. Did you know he wanted to change this forum to a comic book forum?

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
What made you cry? Did a foreign lad steal your lollipop?
Har, har. That's brill, mate, wicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Ban them all? Think I might. Just so sick of of hip hop gimps these days.

Have to find a way of circumnavigating Watchers MOD protection. Did you know he wanted to change this forum to a comic book forum?
I heard he wanted to turn it into a sci-fi convention. We'd all have Star Wars names and Mods would be Sith Lords.

He'd have Newsie dressing up as Princess Leia and armchair as Palpatine.

Also wanted us all to carry I.D cards with Top Trumps scores on them. Hellooooo weiiirdo.

Unread 17-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

who the £#%&! is that @#%&! in the middle
Closed Thread