United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Carlitos Tevez: "Football doesn't make me happy or as fulfilled as before"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Just bad mannered I'd say, I wouldn't go as far as to call him a @#%&!.
Semantics.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Spiffy

Default Re: Carlitos Tevez: "Football doesn't make me happy or as fulfilled as before"

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Semantics.
I've got nowt against Jews.

(Piss poor I know, sorry)

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:35 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
If we offered him a contract without taking the piss and messing him around he would have happily stayed at United IMO.

Yeah, he's been a @#%&! since he joined City but it's not like he told us to £#%&! off and rejected us.
Erm, we did offer him a contract, but he signed for those @#%&!s. That's the very definition of telling us to £#%&! off.

£#%&! him. Hope this is true. The @#%&!.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:36 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
We're never going to agree on this Dodger so I'll bid you good day.
<doffs cap>

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Coracao

Does this ugly @#%&! ever stop whinging?

He's worse than MJ Ramone ffs.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Seriously hope he stubs his toe in preseason.
& threads on an upturned plug with the other foot.

Unread 13-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
& threads on an upturned plug with the other foot.
Too far.

Unread 13-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Jack Duckworth

looks like his pimps have told him it's time for another move

Unread 13-08-2010, 10:22 AM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh £#%&!off. Nothing worse than hearing a £#%&!ing millionaire bleating from the comfort of his mansion.
Just because we're millionaires living in beautiful mansions with stunning wives, doesn't mean we don't have feelings.

Unread 13-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Charlestown Rouge

This is the @#%&! who said he wasn't going to Liverpool out of respect to United fans and then lands up at Citeh.

He's obviously a self obsessed #@&%! and it looks like SAF called it bang on.

Unread 13-08-2010, 10:25 AM
antonin jablonsky

Unread 13-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Darth Vidic

Setting us off to a good start

Unread 13-08-2010, 12:00 PM
dunk

One of the reservations I had about us signing him originally, was he said he wanted 1 5 year contract in Europe then he was going back to Boca. I'm sure he said that just prior to signing for us.

If you include his year at Wham, and take into account the ridiculous money he will have earned from Shitty, it is no surprise that he is ready to make good his promise and £#%&! off back to Argentina.

Unread 13-08-2010, 12:01 PM
andyroo

He's said so many things, who knows what the truth is any more?

Whatever about his quality, he's trouble.

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Still can't understand why Fergie threw Berbatov into the mix?? ...talk about upsetting the Double Winning applecart.
People have short memories, don't they?? :shakehead:

However, SAF will remember how we rested on our laurels after 1999 and thus stagnated. Two seasons later, we were struggling against almost any decent European team (and were even finding it harder going in an admittedly then deeply shite PL)

That is why he got Veron - even though it didn't "work", his reasoning was 100% spot on. Same with Berbie

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
[
Lump in my throat after reading that, literally fighting back the tears. This is partly our fault, we didn't do right by someone who was one of us, he was born in the stands.
How to you come to that conclusion?

When he joined united he made no secret of the fact he would return to his home in approx five years.

The truth is, he likes England enough to draw a massive wage but not enough to bring his family over here and settle down like other less whingey players do.

Cry all you want, but to me he is a prima donna soft @#%&! who thinks he should be in a little pink tutu atop the world football christmas tree.

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:34 PM
History

Tevez is just shitting it that his place might get taken again, so instead of fighting for it he's thrown his dummy out the pram.

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
People have short memories, don't they?? :shakehead:

However, SAF will remember how we rested on our laurels after 1999 and thus stagnated. Two seasons later, we were struggling against almost any decent European team (and were even finding it harder going in an admittedly then deeply shite PL)

That is why he got Veron - even though it didn't "work", his reasoning was 100% spot on. Same with Berbie
Completely different. We already had an unpredictable attack. The thing we were lacking was a Saha type striker. Berbatov wasn't that. Also Berbatov would have taken us to the next level if he was used with our existing attack. But he wasn't.

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:45 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
:silvcringe:

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Completely different. We already had an unpredictable attack. The thing we were lacking was a Saha type striker. Berbatov wasn't that. Also Berbatov would have taken us to the next level if he was used with our existing attack. But he wasn't.
But sometimes he was, and it worked. Why it wasn't done more often, you would have to ask Fergie that

Anyway, it became academic once the subject of this thread started acting the @#%&!
Closed Thread