United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Stickman

Default Re: Carlitos Tevez: "Football doesn't make me happy or as fulfilled as before"

He has to regret going there, has to.

Unread 13-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Menace

Default Re: Carlitos Tevez: "Football doesn't make me happy or as fulfilled as before"

Millionaire footballer crying about his difficult life?

My heart bleeds.

Unread 13-08-2010, 03:19 AM
Cream

He's always £#%&!ing moaning about something. He's on more money now than he was on at old trafford, you can guarantee that, and that's why he went. Fair £#%&!s to the @#%&!, but he can't then piss and moan about it.

£#%&! off Carlos.

Unread 13-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
He's always £#%&!ing moaning about something. He's on more money now than he was on at old trafford, you can guarantee that, and that's why he went. Fair £#%&!s to the @#%&!, but he can't then piss and moan about it.

£#%&! off Carlos.
If we offered him a contract without taking the piss and messing him around he would have happily stayed at United IMO.

Yeah, he's been a @#%&! since he joined City but it's not like he told us to £#%&! off and rejected us. Fergie wanted rid of him and to replace him with Benzema. We treated the guy like shit, no wonder he's bitter.

Unread 13-08-2010, 03:49 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
If we offered him a contract without taking the piss and messing him around he would have happily stayed at United IMO.

Yeah, he's been a @#%&! since he joined City but it's not like he told us to £#%&! off and rejected us. Fergie wanted rid of him and to replace him with Benzema. We treated the guy like shit, no wonder he's bitter.
He was publicly complaining about not getting enough games, so I'm not sure I agree he would have been happy to stay. He wasn't great his last season anyway. We could have used him last season but with his current mindset, we're well rid. He'll end up back at Boca, and guess what? He'll be complaining to the press there within a few months, too.

Unread 13-08-2010, 07:07 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
tevez in being a @#%&! shocker!!!
that's the one

5 clubs, longest = 3 years

all that travelling the poor soul

Unread 13-08-2010, 07:35 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Lump in my throat after reading that, literally fighting back the tears. This is partly our fault, we didn't do right by someone who was one of us, he was born in the stands.

This is far worse than the Stam gaffe. Stringing Carlitosa long for two years knowing you had no intention of signing him, it was karma that Benzema rejected us, absolute karma for the disgusting way we behaved. I'm flabbergasted whenever a United fan is bitter about Tevez, it's all our own fault.

Tevez is a £#%&!ing @#%&! tbh and is just as much to blame for his United exit as it was United's. Deep down he probably made a mistake because now he plays for a club that just aren't that big and a team that isn't as good as the big sides so he's running around like a @#%&!, which his is main attribute, to finish 5th in the league.

Oh and it looks like City want to get rid of him as they seem to be linked with loads of strikers. He just isn't 'world class' and Tevez himself knows it, him and his agent had fair to much of a high opinion of themselves.

He's a @#%&! and hopefully we'll score some last minute goals against them this season so Tevez' heart gets broken again.

Unread 13-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Lump in my throat after reading that, literally fighting back the tears. This is partly our fault, we didn't do right by someone who was one of us, he was born in the stands.

This is far worse than the Stam gaffe. Stringing Carlitosa long for two years knowing you had no intention of signing him, it was karma that Benzema rejected us, absolute karma for the disgusting way we behaved. I'm flabbergasted whenever a United fan is bitter about Tevez, it's all our own fault.
always knew you were a little bit loops saffers but £#%&! me, fighting back the tears?

how exactly did United 'string him along'? do you have some kind of documented proof of this? because as far as i'm aware there are facts that seem to be interpreted completely differently depending on which side of the fence you are on

Unread 13-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Baron

£#%&! him, the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

& Tevez.

Unread 13-08-2010, 08:40 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace

Oh aye

Aside from that %@#$&!s I reckon he was always heading back to his caravan in the hills before too long. To shell out however many tens of millions just for him to £#%&! off after three years would add insult to injury.

Unread 13-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
always knew you were a little bit loops saffers but £#%&! me, fighting back the tears?

how exactly did United 'string him along'? do you have some kind of documented proof of this? because as far as i'm aware there are facts that seem to be interpreted completely differently depending on which side of the fence you are on
There were many many public comments from SAF and Gill all saying they were keeping him when his loan was up, from the start of his United career and everytime they were asked about it during the next 2 years.

We allowed his loan to wind down and only when we knew he was off somewhere else did we put a contract in front of him. We have no idea if the contract we offered was fair but as it looked like we didn't want him, I'd imagine it was a low offer. We took the piss massively, probably so we could spin it that he's the @#%&! and not the club.

It seems plenty of people fell for it. The way we treated Tevez was shameful. Yes he's acted the @#%&! since he left but if United treated me like that, I would too. We treated him like a @#%&! when he was working his arse off for United. He may not be the best striker in the world but that's no excuse to treat him like we did.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:03 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
There were many many public comments from SAF and Gill all saying they were keeping him when his loan was up, from the start of his United career and everytime they were asked about it during the next 2 years.

We allowed his loan to wind down and only when we knew he was off somewhere else did we put a contract in front of him. We have no idea if the contract we offered was fair but as it looked like we didn't want him, I'd imagine it was a low offer. We took the piss massively, probably so we could spin it that he's the @#%&! and not the club.

It seems plenty of people fell for it. The way we treated Tevez was shameful. Yes he's acted the @#%&! since he left but if United treated me like that, I would too. We treated him like a @#%&! when he was working his arse off for United. He may not be the best striker in the world but that's no excuse to treat him like we did.
This is not taking the piss or shameful. He had a fixed term contract, he was offered a replacement to that before his current one ran out but it was not acceptable to him. Don't see a problem here. If his only other option was £150 a week mending shoes then yes it would be out of order but he had other, supposedly better, offers.
He then chose to move to our bitter local rivals and slag us off in the press and on the pitch. That makes him a @#%&!.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Ginners

ffs he better not quit this season got money on him being top scorer.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
This is not taking the piss or shameful. He had a fixed term contract, he was offered a replacement to that before his current one ran out but it was not acceptable to him. Don't see a problem here. If his only other option was £150 a week mending shoes then yes it would be out of order but he had other, supposedly better, offers.
He then chose to move to our bitter local rivals and slag us off in the press and on the pitch. That makes him a @#%&!.
We told the world we were making it permanent when he first signed on loan. We told people all the time we were making him perm. In the end we offered him a contract once his loan had finished and he was without a club. If you were working on a temporary basis for someone and they told you time and time again they were going to take you on perm, if they didn't offer you the contract whilst you were there, you'd feel let down. They only offered him the contract when they knew he was on his way to another club. You may think it's fine but I'd like the club to treat it's employees better than that. Then again, I thank drivers when they pull over to let me past, maybe I'm just too much of a nice guy in this cruel wicked world.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:09 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Boca Juniors are the Liverpool of South America.
This, River Plate for me all the way. Speaking of scousers though:

Quote:
[b]
Very RAWKish if you ask me.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:19 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
We told the world we were making it permanent when he first signed on loan. We told people all the time we were making him perm. In the end we offered him a contract once his loan had finished and he was without a club. If you were working on a temporary basis for someone and they told you time and time again they were going to take you on perm, if they didn't offer you the contract whilst you were there, you'd feel let down. They only offered him the contract when they knew he was on his way to another club. You may think it's fine but I'd like the club to treat it's employees better than that. Then again, I thank drivers when they pull over to let me past, maybe I'm just too much of a nice guy in this cruel wicked world.
Meaning he had an alternative, I assume better, offer. We're under no obligation, just like he was under none to stay. If I was working on a temp basis and the offer never came because I was going to be too expensive but I had the offer I wanted from a competitor, I wouldn't be concerned in the least. Neither would you.

Your legacy as a nice guy is obviously assured. You should concentrate on your driving better though.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Sullingtons

Seriously hope he stubs his toe in preseason.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Meaning he had an alternative, I assume better, offer. We're under no obligation, just like he was under none to stay. If I was working on a temp basis and the offer never came because I was going to be too expensive but I had the offer I wanted from a competitor, I wouldn't be concerned in the least. Neither would you.

Your legacy as a nice guy is obviously assured. You should concentrate on your driving better though.
We're never going to agree on this Dodger so I'll bid you good day.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

he's a @#%&!.

Unread 13-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
he's a @#%&!.
Just bad mannered I'd say, I wouldn't go as far as to call him a @#%&!.
Closed Thread