United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-08-2010, 09:59 PM
borsuk

Default Re: *Official* United v Newcastle Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

i thought andy carroll put himself about and was a handful, he had one or two headers he might have scored from. other than that they had a few long shots and nothing else.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i thought andy carroll put himself about and was a handful, he had one or two headers he might have scored from. other than that they had a few long shots and nothing else.
They wasted a few good crossing opportunities on top of that.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:17 PM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
I reckon he'll have a Crouch like career( Not bad mind you) The sky commentators were hyping him up before and all through the game, it was ridiculous, you swear he was England's saviour in waiting. But what was worse in I watched a beeb interview with Fletcher and the interviewer was again talking about how good he was. He has got 2 premier League goals to his name and 19 championship goals, hardly stellar ffs!

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
I reckon he'll have a Crouch like career( Not bad mind you) The sky commentators were hyping him up before and all through the game, it was ridiculous, you swear he was England's saviour in waiting. But what was worse in I watched a beeb interview with Fletcher and the interviewer was again talking about how good he was. He has got 2 premier League goals to his name and 19 championship goals, hardly stellar ffs!
But didn't you hear? He's a Newcastle Number Nine! He MUST be brilliant, he's a NEWCASTLE NUMBER NINE! Just think of all the great people that have worn that shirt! Like Alan Shearer! And... um... yeah, Alan Shearer! So he's brilliant!

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:54 PM
dinger

And he glassed some poor £#%&!er in a club in Bigg market, he's like Shearer and Duncan Fergusons bastard love child.

Unread 17-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
But didn't you hear? He's a Newcastle Number Nine! He MUST be brilliant, he's a NEWCASTLE NUMBER NINE! Just think of all the great people that have worn that shirt! Like Alan Shearer! And... um... yeah, Alan Shearer! So he's brilliant!
Not just that you fool, he's English. English!

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:03 PM
wiganste

2 words.

Paul Scholes

This fella will get talked about for generations. What a £#%&!ing player.

Unread 17-08-2010, 11:05 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
2 words.

Paul Scholes

This fella will get talked about for generations. What a £#%&!ing player.
i agreed

Unread 18-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
i agreed
Most sensible thing you posted last night.