apparently

so have madrid and 'another club' - thought to be chelsea

we better get our finger out of our arse and quick

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:52 AM
MUFC One Love

Link?

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Ginners

id rather he went to city, if he goes to chelsea/liverpool we might as well relinquish the title now, if he goes to city all he'll do is make them finish 5th or so

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:53 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
id rather he went to city, if he goes to chelsea/liverpool we might as well relinquish the title now, if he goes to city all he'll do is make them finish 5th or so
Yep, Tevez is that good he will single handily win a title

He's not Maradona like at Napoli you know?

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:54 AM
elephantstone

he will make an excellent substitute for chelsea

Unread 29-05-2009, 10:59 AM
BarryX

Quote:
£#%&!ing vulture @#%&!s, the lot of them.

shame on carlos for encouraging this, though. He could have come out and said: "I love the club, my only wish is to stay at United. Let's hope the money men can make my move here a permanent one". Rooney, Rio, and yes, Marlo, even Berbatov would have done the same thing. But no, not 'our Carlos"

All we've heard during the run in is "Not part of the family", "Not wanted", "Probably my last game", "I'm not played enough", bullshit. He's put a big dark cloud over the last few games, including the CL final - who know's how much of a psychological effect it's had on the squad.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Baron

I hope the money hungry slave pisses off to Madrid. He'd fit in well there, right up until the point where they turn on him for not having enough ability like they did Huntelaar. Only he wont score as many goals.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:02 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep, Tevez is that good he will single handily win a title

He's not Maradona like at Napoli you know?
It's crazy.

As a neutral French friend of mine was saying about him yesterday. Five goals for the season. All he offers is his attitude.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
£#%&!ing vulture @#%&!s, the lot of them.

shame on carlos for encouraging this, though. He could have come out and said: "I love the club, my only wish is to stay at United. Let's hope the money men can make my move here a permanent one". Rooney, Rio, and yes, Marlo, even Berbatov would have done the same thing. But no, not 'our Carlos"

All we've heard during the run in is "Not part of the family", "Not wanted", "Probably my last game", "I'm not played enough", bullshit. He's put a big dark cloud over the last few games, including the CL final - who know's how much of a psychological effect it's had on the squad.
not really sure carlos saying anything would do any good, the fact is utd are refusing to pay £26m i think it is? the likelyhood is that city/chelsea will end up paying more than this anyway. when you look at it £26m is a bargain.

carlos loves the club and fans, remember him wearing a utd shirt when still in argentina? he wants to stay theres no question, but for whatever reason (possibly the debt?) we wont/cant pay for him

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:04 AM
plopborsky

he will go madrid

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Link?
http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...353705,00.html

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:06 AM
BarryX

Quote:
not really sure carlos saying anything would do any good, the fact is utd are refusing to pay £26m i think it is? the likelyhood is that city/chelsea will end up paying more than this anyway. when you look at it £26m is a bargain.

carlos loves the club and fans, remember him wearing a utd shirt when still in argentina? he wants to stay theres no question, but for whatever reason (possibly the debt?) we wont/cant pay for him
I do remember him wearing the Utd shirt - pretty sure it was when he had just signed for Corinthians (the press conference was covered on Euro News/Sport or something).......

anyway, you might have missed what Gill said, jsut before the final:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ght=Gill+Tevez

essentially they might be able to reach an agreement. Still all this posturing from him, not getting the coach with the lads home, etc, is pissing me right off. If he doesn't want to stay and be part of squad (the main problem I think) then £#%&! him and get me a new username.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

He's tried to use the press to make utd sign him, but it's backfired a little and it's made him look a bit of nob.

As much as i'd love him to stay i can't help but think could we buy benzema with the money? Tevez's energy and commitment make him a superb footballer but he's not prolific and never has been. We've neeeded goals this season - too many 1-0's and narrow escapes

not that i'm suggesting that's tevez's fault at all, but we need more than 5 goals in the pl from a £25m player.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:18 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
He's tried to use the press to make utd sign him, but it's backfired a little and it's made him look a bit of nob.

As much as i'd love him to stay i can't help but think could we buy benzema with the money? Tevez's energy and commitment make him a superb footballer but he's not prolific and never has been. We've neeeded goals this season - too many 1-0's and narrow escapes

not that i'm suggesting that's tevez's fault at all, but we need more than 5 goals in the pl from a £25m player.
Ya what?

He's a striker, not a box to box midfielder.

Ergo, not superb when he can't score enough goals.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Ya what?

He's a striker, not a box to box midfielder.

Ergo, not superb when he can't score enough goals.
agree to a certain degree, but that level of energy and drive can change games, even when he's not scoring. spurs springs to mind

i actually think he'd make an excellent attacking midfielder (i just hope fergie isn't reading this )

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
agree to a certain degree, but that level of energy and drive can change games, even when he's not scoring. spurs springs to mind

i actually think he'd make an excellent attacking midfielder (i just hope fergie isn't reading this )
Rooney was devestating on the left, Ronnie through the middle & Berbatov linked it all together with beautiful control & precision. Tevez's energy was all the ugly side of things. The man needs to do more with a football to justify £25m of our money imo.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:24 AM
suedeshoes

Argentinian Craig Bellamy.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:24 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Bin him off, he has a great work rate and stamina but then so does Paula Radcliffe and we aren't going to pay 25 million for her. Best to use the money to pay off some debt and get Campbell back from Spurs. He looked pretty decent there until Redknapp starting buying the original strikers back and we all seem to have forgotten him.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Sandman

The sooner he's gone the better.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:28 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Bin him off, he has a great work rate and stamina but then so does Paula Radcliffe and we aren't going to pay 25 million for her. Best to use the money to pay off some debt and get Campbell back from Spurs. He looked pretty decent there until Redknapp starting buying the original strikers back and we all seem to have forgotten him.
Tevez has never shit himself in the centre circle though
Closed Thread