Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Gary neville the idiot has been talking bullshit again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...e-manager.html
Basically saying Rodgers isn't shit, the players are.

Rodgers has bought the vast majority of them for £212m.

Unread 07-11-2014, 08:04 PM
vangaalsbigballs

for me anyone who supports rodgers in resting players against real madrid away is talking shit. Neville is talking shit too. Fergie wouldn't rest anyone against the biggest CL matches. The ones who were rested were actually dropped for not being good enough.

If you are not going to enjoy a match at bernabeu you might as well pack up and go home. I am sure Sterling felt lovely on the bench instead of going toe to toe against superstars of world football

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Gary neville the idiot has been talking bullshit again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...e-manager.html
British media in 'defending uk manager' shocker.

The only way to get them to slag off an English/Irish manager or whatever is to make them the England head coach. Then they tear into them like rabid dogs.

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:15 PM
HERTS_RED

It's shit management as no doubt everyone who was dropped will start tomorrow thus pissing off everyone who played in Madrid

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:17 PM
ScarFace

gary is a @#%&!

Unread 08-11-2014, 08:55 AM
djsst

BY KENNYDALGLISH

Quote:
There was a wonderful irony about the avalanche of criticism that came crashing down on Brendan Rodgers when Liverpool’s team to play Real Madrid was announced before the game at the Bernabeu on Tuesday night.

Rodgers was vilified by many for leaving out established first teamers like Steven Gerrard, Raheem Sterling and Jordan Henderson.

It was said that it was a selection policy that was unbefitting of a club of Liverpool’s stature .

Really? So was it unbefitting of Liverpool’s stature to produce the best performance of all the English teams playing in Europe this week?
Talk about re-writing history , £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:15 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
BY KENNYDALGLISH

The got £#%&!ing BEAT! Holy £#%&!ing shit, it seems like everyone has forgotten about this. You get £#%&! all for losing

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:27 AM
no fun

Quote:
BY KENNYDALGLISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
The got £#%&!ing BEAT! Holy £#%&!ing shit, it seems like everyone has forgotten about this. You get £#%&! all for losing
Ste, you are forgetting the European par league

No points against Madrid is better than the points Chelsea and arsenal picked up

Are you thick or Summat ?

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:41 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

No points against Madrid is better than the points Chelsea and arsenal picked up

the sad part is, in par world, that's actually true.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:44 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

I completely forgot about the par European League. I am indeed a thick @#%&!

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Spock

Skause (TM Jem) owner is in Dubai at the moment trying to sell the naming rights to the ground apparently.

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It wasn't as if they gave a good account of themselves. It was a £#%&!ing training exercise for Madrid. Their 'glory' has been in the fact it was only 1-0.

Unread 08-11-2014, 08:46 PM
red in cumbria

Well, his decision to rest all those players in midweek was yet another act of genius

Unread 08-11-2014, 08:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Fans weren't happy with substitutions were they?

Unread 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
djsst

Quote:
What I will say is that Rodgers has put himself in a compromising position with his living arrangements which another poster has pointed out is a real conflict of interest. This can be used against him both with the fans and inside the dressing room when implying favouritism, whether it's true or not.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers makes a transfer - into Steven Gerrard's £3million home

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-makes-4509504

Unread 08-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers makes a transfer - into Steven Gerrard's £3million home

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-makes-4509504
Quote:
Since taking over at Liverpool two years ago Rodgers has had an image makeover, losing weight with exercise at the club’s Melwood training ground and having his teeth whitened.

He has now settled down with new partner Charlotte, who used to work for the club as a travel co-ordinator.

This season Charlotte has been a regular guest in the directors box at Anfield when Liverpool are playing.

Charlotte - is divorcing her husband of five years Steven Hind.
£#%&!ing lovely pair those two eh? Gold digging slag meets ugly big nosed @#%&! having mid life crisis.

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:40 PM
HERTS_RED

Another pearler to go along with the spurs £100m quote

He said this at the start of the season

“I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton,” said Rodgers, whose team kick off their campaign against the depleted Saints tomorrow.

“They have a choice as a club. They don’t have to sell. They had that choice. Maybe Southampton’s objectives have changed. They were on course to be a Champions League club, I believe, but, obviously, that has certainly changed."

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

“I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton,” said Rodgers, whose team kick off their campaign against the depleted Saints tomorrow.

“They have a choice as a club. They don’t have to sell. They had that choice. Maybe Southampton’s objectives have changed. They were on course to be a Champions League club, I believe, but, obviously, that has certainly changed."
Love the way their complete lack of class and dignity always ends up biting them in the £#%&!ing arse.

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

What an absolute weapon

Unread 09-11-2014, 12:07 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

"Not getting the rub of the green at the moment"

The last win was down to 2 own goals FFS
Closed Thread