United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Started the first game this season, scored and was dropped ...

There's no need to play two defensive midfielder at home against fodder as we've done all year

Result - Dropped points, draws and the visual monstrosity that's Fred...

There's no need to run Bruno into the ground playing him in already won cup games and nothing carabou games, carrying Paul Pogba again for most of the season because he won the world cup and scored a volley for juve..

Result - Tired footballers hitting a final in Poland with £#%&!ing 60 B2B games under his belt, or Paul tutting and strolling around...

He's a guy who can play football, create, give others breathing space.....

If you think he's shit because of his minutes in a united shirt fine, if you look at the season before he joined and still come to this conclusion ..

Enjoy Fred, that's your football level...
did you mean to reply to me with that after i said he needs a run of games at the start of the season to see what he can do?

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Minutes played stats !!!!

Never kicked a ball in your life Patty hav you ...

Consistent run > minutes played
He played every week in the Champions League mate. He played in all 6 group games and was playing in the league at the same time.

He had chances, he had games. He didn't do enough in them, that much is clear.

Hopefully next season is better for him.

And yes, I've kicked many footballs.

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
did you mean to reply to me with that after i said he needs a run of games at the start of the season to see what he can do?
I'm replying to the clouds mate, fuming....
I cried for Donny last night.

Ole deserves prison time....

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:08 PM
jem

Quote:
There's no need to run Bruno into the ground playing him in already won cup games and nothing carabou games, carrying Paul Pogba again for most of the season because he won the world cup and scored a volley for juve..
I think you might have missed who was doing the carrying earlier in the season. bruno hasn't been great. he has been overplayed (probably at his own request as much as anything else, which is bad management), but not carrying pogba. barely making up for pogba's absence for much of the time.

the don could have been used more, but he hasn't done much to stake a claim. any comparison with greenwood is ridiculous. greenwood has been one of the few redeeming features of the last couple of seasons. even on this whiny board, there has been little, if any, criticism of greenwood.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I'm replying to the clouds mate, fuming....
I cried for Donny last night.

Ole deserves prison time....

i'm rooting for him next season just for you

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I think you might have missed who was doing the carrying earlier in the season. bruno hasn't been great. he has been overplayed (probably at his own request as much as anything else, which is bad management), but not carrying pogba. barely making up for pogba's absence for much of the time.

the don could have been used more, but he hasn't done much to stake a claim. any comparison with greenwood is ridiculous. greenwood has been one of the few redeeming features of the last couple of seasons. even on this whiny board, there has been little, if any, criticism of greenwood.
Thanks for completely agreeing with me in far too many words.

Classic Jem.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
in case you didn't spot it.... there is no need to say bruno had to carry pogba in order to make your point (with which, I otherwise broadly agree). bruno has not carried pogba. it was the other way round, if anything.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
in case you didn't spot it.... there is no need to say bruno had to carry pogba in order to make your point (with which, I otherwise broadly agree). bruno has not carried pogba. it was the other way round, if anything.
I never said he had

They were two separate statements, wrote poorly or you read it wrong.

Many thanks

Unread 27-05-2021, 04:13 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Should loan him out to a premier league team and assess, Brighton or some other team that plays ‘nice’ football but won’t affect us.
Arsenal

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Coracao

Any chance we can swap him for Fellaini ?

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Yeah doesn't really score or create in Europe....

If you ignore away at juventus, Madrid, Spurs etc...
Better off bringing on a defender from Rochdale or a 50p footed Welsh midget on the brink of tears....

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:42 PM
browser

Quote:
Yeah doesn't really score or create in Europe....

If you ignore away at juventus, Madrid, Spurs etc...
Better off bringing on a defender from Rochdale or a 50p footed Welsh midget on the brink of tears....
He does always look like he’s about to cry tbf

Unread 27-05-2021, 09:18 PM
20LEgend1999

This man will make it at Manchester United. I've just decided.

Unread 27-05-2021, 09:20 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
This man will make it at Manchester United. I've just decided.

Unread 27-05-2021, 09:32 PM
armchair

Loads of players get signed by real and hardly appear the first year. Then they eventually become part of the team. Not allowed at United though. £#%&! you, the media.

Unread 27-05-2021, 09:32 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Loads of players get signed by real and hardly appear the first year. Then they eventually become part of the team. Not allowed at United though. f*** you, the media.
or city. look at bernardo silva.

Unread 27-05-2021, 09:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
or city. look at bernardo silva.
yeah, it's a fairly normal thing but at United if someone doen't fit in immediately he's a FLOP/FAILURE!

Unread 27-05-2021, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Isn't that also a fair amount to do with the media, though?

Unread 27-05-2021, 11:12 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Isn't that also a fair amount to do with the media, though?
Not like I said "£#%&! you, the media." two posts ago.

Unread 27-05-2021, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Not like I said "£#%&! you, the media." two posts ago.
Ah right, did you now. Never mind