United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Time For Heroes

Default Ever get that sinking feeling....

that we're not actually gonna sign anyone this summer?

Apart from Thiago Shit@#%&!ara, where everything has gone quiet and Baines, who we don't really need, we haven't properly been linked with anyone.

I can see Moygles now....'happy with the squad, getting to know them, league champions, etc, etc

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Surprised it's taken this long for this thread.

Been that way for a week now, just want to be put out of our misery.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:50 PM
believe

I thought this was titanic thread. Anyway, no.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:53 PM
silv

what a waste of kb's this thread is.

whingeing bitches.

its 30 degrees outside and you're crying over lack of transfer activity.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Crumps

1 week in to the window. Some of you @#%&!s act like £#%&!ing bitches.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Scabs

Tbf, I said it ages ago.

Didn't see the prospect of much in the way of significant signings a few weeks ago, can't see it now.

I'm sat in my snorkel as I type.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
pathetic aint it.

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:56 PM
dunk

I never thought there would be that much business anyway tbh.

It's not as if DM can make that many changes or see that many weaknesses in a team that has just won the league that he hasn't even worked with

We might find that he comes back from the tour with a greater idea of where he would like more/better options, probably be too late by then.

I'm hopeful on Thiago as I think he's been a long term target of the club and they would dearly love to move for a superstar (Ronaldo) should the opportunity arise (never going to happen), but I can't see much else tbh

Unread 10-07-2013, 01:56 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
what a waste of kb's this thread is.

whingeing bitches.

its 30 degrees outside and you're crying over lack of transfer activity.
Worried about TBR, very worried. Thought twitter was a problem, but now this flight tracker addiction :shakehead:

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Shooter McGavin

In LARD we trust

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

time for heroes what kind of a username is that anyway?

so bent.

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:01 PM
MUFC One Love

No. I don't really get any sinking feeling about United on July the 10th. Deary me. Just relax the season is a month away yet.

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
andyroo

Not bloody likely. It's Scarfs Hot Wednesday!

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Erm...excuse me, 10 days I'll have you please, and it's not as if any business couldn't be sorted before is it?

I'm hoping this thread acts as the old reverse curse and a signing is announced today tboptimistic

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Ginners

there is a big danger of us becoming like arsenal under moyes, hes been used to not spending money and it doesnt look like changing soon

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:06 PM
naes_sean

not only that, we haven't won a league title in 2 months. ffs

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:07 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
that we're not actually gonna sign anyone this summer?

Apart from Thiago Shit@#%&!ara, where everything has gone quiet and Baines, who we don't really need, we haven't properly been linked with anyone.

I can see Moygles now....'happy with the squad, getting to know them, league champions, etc, etc
doubt there will be many signings - as said, he's not seen the team play a competitive match yet. i think he'll make a few signings in the next window when he's seen what's what and who's worth getting shot of.

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
time for heroes what kind of a username is that anyway?

so bent.
Blimey? Bent eh? Not sure I'll recover from that, might just have to leave the forum for a bit change my username and then pretend it's not me until everyone finds out anyway.

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:15 PM
browser

Quote:
Blimey? Bent eh? Not sure I'll recover from that, might just have to leave the forum for a bit change my username and then pretend it's not me until everyone finds out anyway.

Unread 10-07-2013, 02:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Closed Thread