United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:05 PM
barca99
 
Football Leipzig (a) Build Up

Cavani and Martial out injured, wouldn't have started either to be honest. Fred banned (c***)

Two up top for me, Greenwood and Rashford providing pace on the counter.

Dave

AWB
Linders
Maguire
Telles

Mctom
Matic
VDB

Bruno
Rashford
Greenwood

Never ever going to be straight forward. I think both teams would take 0-0 after 70 minutes.

Fancy us to score but its how we cope under pressure at the back.

Heart says 1-1 head says 2-1 Leipzig.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Reckon its gonna be McTom, Matic, Pogba and Bruno with the Manc Lads up front.

Unless he goes 3-5-2.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:07 PM
est.1878
 
Default

If we play for a draw at any stage we lose
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

It's time...

 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
It's time...

Big game performance from a big game player?

Could well be....
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Pogba will start. Wouldnít surprise me if he shoehorned Mata in there too. I think trusts him more than Donny.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:19 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Dave

AWB
Linders
Maguire
Telles

Mctom
Matic
VDB

Bruno
Rashford
Greenwood
ie: our best team.

pretty sure pogba will go ahead of the don, though.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:26 PM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
ie: our best team.

pretty sure pogba will go ahead of the don, though.
Agreed x 2
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:35 PM
dragflick
 
Default

dave

tuanzebe
maguire
lindelof

awb
mctominay
matic
bruno
telles

rashford
greenwood
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:48 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
dave

tuanzebe
maguire
lindelof

awb
mctominay
matic
bruno
telles

rashford
greenwood
also fine. despite awb being totally unsuited to the position.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Jem basically saying draggers knows £#%&! all about football. Interesting.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:02 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Jem basically saying draggers knows £#%&! all about football. Interesting.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:03 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Can we play Leipzig (b) instead?
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Palmer
 
Default

Cavani and martial both missing is a huge blow, if things don't go our way or rashford or greenerz gets a knock there isn't really an option to change it attacking wise now.

That said there is nothing to fear against this mob, other than the guy in the middle Sabitzer they're all shite.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

We score first.. after one or two mins. Sit back, give the ball away loads. They grab an equaliser just before half time. We change nothing and hang on h till the 70th minute where we change our attacking players for more defensive minded sorts and they score in the 85th minute and we canít or fail to respond and go out. Always the same.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Palmer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We score first.. after one or two mins. Sit back, give the ball away loads. They grab an equaliser just before half time. We change nothing and hang on h till the 70th minute where we change our attacking players for more defensive minded sorts and they score in the 85th minute and we canít or fail to respond and go out. Always the same.
I've seen this film before, staring nick Powell and Ashley Young.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:15 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
Cavani and martial both missing is a huge blow, if things don't go our way or rashford or greenerz gets a knock there isn't really an option to change it attacking wise now.

That said there is nothing to fear against this mob, other than the guy in the middle Sabitzer they're all shite.
will miss his strolling about and giving the ball away.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:27 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

TRAVELLING SQUAD

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Dean Henderson, Lee Grant.

Defenders: Eric Bailly, Tim Fosu-Mensah, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Alex Telles, Axel Tuanzebe, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams.

Midfielders: Bruno Fernandes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic, Scott McTominay, Paul Pogba, Donny van de Beek.

Forwards: Odion Ighalo, Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford.
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:28 PM
bosskeano
 
Default

what £#%&!ing kills me is that we've allowed ourselves to be in this shit position going to Leipzig and being on a knifes edge of going out against a pretty damn good team
 
Unread 07-12-2020, 04:33 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
if things don't go our way or rashford or greenerz gets a knock there isn't really an option to change it attacking wise now.
james, lingard, mata, the ighalodon, pogba at cf......
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Leipzig (a) Build Up
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fulham (a): Build Up Dr Stranger Football 11 12-11-2022 07:41 PM
Villa build-up armchair Football 26 05-11-2022 11:18 PM
West Ham build-up armchair Football 13 29-10-2022 02:51 PM
what took 26 years to build ..... puressence Football 40 10-04-2014 12:53 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.