United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2020, 01:36 PM
PacesUnited

Default Signed match worn harry maguire shirt charity raffle

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all keeping safe and well in lockdown and the lack of football isn’t driving you all to insane!

I’m in the forum today with something a little different. The admins of UTDForum have kindly let me join to try and raise a little bit of money for charity.

So I work for the charity Paces based in Sheffield where we support children and adults with neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy. We teach children incredibly vital skills such as walking, talking, sitting, standing and help them gain as much Independence as possible.

We also support adults who have suffered Strokes, MS or Parkinson's and help them re-learn skills they may have forgot due to their condition such as walking, talking, standing etc.

The children and adults that attend Paces come from all over the country, however our current home is in a state of disrepair with leaking roofs, asbestos and quite recently homeless people sleeping in the bins outside, so it really isn't an environment we want our children and adults coming into.

We have launched a capital appeal to help us build brand new home and all of the proceeds from this raffle will go towards this vision. Our new home will allow us to support 3 times more families and will include facilities such as a hydrotherapy pool, soft play, sensory room and gardens, sports hall, overnight supported living for 10 adults and 10 children and will be a centre of excellence for the entire country to access.

This raffle is for the signed, match worn Harry Maguire shirt featured in the following link: https://raffall.com/19375/enter-raff...-by-david-hall

The shirt is from the Carabao Cup from earlier this season and will come in a fabulous display frame thanks to our good friends at Redtooth Memorabilia. I will even ask Harry if he wouldn’t mind doing a little shout out video for the winner but I cant make any promises!

You can have as many goes as you want at the raffle and be safe in the knowledge that every single £1 you donate to play will go towards building a brighter future for all of our children and adults.

There are only 3000 raffle tickets available which sounds like a lot I know, but this will be going across multiple United forums aswell as over social media and Harry will also be sharing it through his feeds for us to so we don’t envision it lasting long.

For more information about the incredible work we do and the difference your support will make please follow the link: https://www.pacessheffield.org.uk/

Thank you so much for taking part and in turn supporting all of our children, adults and their families, good luck!!

Unread 06-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Bought a few tickets, please please please don't get Harry to do me a video message if I win.....

That voice.....

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Big Norm

Bought. Keep up the good work pal.

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:00 PM
PacesUnited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bought a few tickets, please please please don't get Harry to do me a video message if I win.....

That voice.....
hahaha!! Ill certainly keep that in mind, thank you for the support though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Bought. Keep up the good work pal.
Thanks Big Norm!! Really is appreciated

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:27 PM
plopborsky

done

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:41 PM
PacesUnited

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
done
Thank you plopborsky, weve sold 100 tickets already and its not even been on socials yet

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacesUnited
hahaha!! Ill certainly keep that in mind, thank you for the support though

Thanks Big Norm!! Really is appreciated
Done. Sign up for PayPal mate; you’ll get more donations.

Best of luck.

Unread 06-05-2020, 02:59 PM
PacesUnited

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Done. Sign up for PayPal mate; you’ll get more donations.

Best of luck.
Thanks utd99, ill have a look into adding that now!

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacesUnited
Thanks utd99, ill have a look into adding that now!
Very welcome. Keep up the good work...

Btw, hope that I win, because I’ll let you keep the shirt and raffle it off again.

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Very welcome. Keep up the good work...

Btw, hope that I win, because I’ll let you keep the shirt and raffle it off again.
. .

Give it a rest Captain Tom..

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
. .

Cynical @#%&!.

Wouldn’t your time be better spent starting a thread about mushy peas?

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
. .

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:28 PM
no fun

hi paces

the facilities you are trying to provide sound fantastic, however they should be funded by tax revenue by central government

you may say there is no money available, but whilst tax continues to fund Eton and the Royal family there must be money available for such a worthy cause as yours

so no thanks

plus I don't wear replica football shirts

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
hi paces

the facilities you are trying to provide sound fantastic, however they should be funded by tax revenue by central government

you may say there is no money available, but whilst tax continues to fund Eton and the Royal family there must be money available for such a worthy cause as yours

so no thanks

Jesus.

Get off the soapbox ffs Wolfy...

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:43 PM
no fun

Quote:
Jesus.

Get off the soapbox ffs Wolfy...
sorry

will just do a lap of my garden to raise a bit more

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:44 PM
jem

Quote:
hi paces

so no thanks

shouldn't this be in the chippy thread?

I've paid lots of tax and bought some tickets. I will break the shirt out of its frame and wear it to nofers's funeral. and then auction it for charity.

is that signature indelible or do you think I could get it washed out?

Unread 06-05-2020, 03:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
hi paces

so no thanks

It's not a replica.

The neck hole will be massive as well.

Unread 06-05-2020, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
That's the important thing tbf.

Unread 07-05-2020, 09:31 AM
Seamus