United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2019, 08:31 PM
The Stella Fella

Wish one club pull stand up to these players FFS. That includes Pogba. Put him in reserves for a couple of years. He ll soon put a formal request in.

Unread 06-07-2019, 08:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You don’t have to like Pogba but The Scottish Players attitude will never close the gap between the two as players.
neither is good enough for united, but for completely different reasons. pogba has all the physical attributes to be world class. but he will always be a lazy, inattentive @#%&!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He joined us as a financial stepping stone to Real Madrid or Barcelona.
not so sure. no reason he couldn't have gone from juve to one of them. more likely he joined us because it's big money every couple of years on the agenda. he'll be at psg soon enough.

Unread 06-07-2019, 10:44 PM
armchair

Unread 06-07-2019, 10:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

This is going to get very bitter and toxic isn’t it

Don’t care how untenable the situation gets I wouldn’t sell him for less than 150 mill

Unread 06-07-2019, 10:53 PM
ScarFace

take it an run !

Unread 06-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Yasssss

Come in boys, start bidding, we're ready...

Unread 06-07-2019, 10:58 PM
waynes ear's

Dybala and £120mill and he’s off

Unread 06-07-2019, 11:08 PM
AK14

I’d be happy with Bentancur and Kean + 70-80m

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 06-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Dybala and £120mill and he’s off
Deal

Unread 06-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Brilliant that, great to see him in good fettle

can i just say it again, great to see Paul McGrath looking fantastic. What a player, would love him and Remi back now. Robbo would be ok as well

Unread 06-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Now there's rumors that he deliberately played like shit end of last season so it'd be easier for him to leave united for others when united don't qualify for the champions league.
I won't be surprised if that was true.
I’m certain as soon as zidane got the Madrid job, he told Pogba to down tools, work his ticket and drive the fee down.

We really need to buy his replacement and let Pogba sit in the stands until January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Am I living in an alternate dimension where Pogba has actually done something for this club in his three seasons back , other than the month and a half when he decided to turn up.
It’s mental how some defend him and call him our best player. He’s an absolute £#%&!er. You could count his good games over the past 3 years on two hands.

Unread 07-07-2019, 12:46 AM
BarryX

At least I got to see that one sublime pass against Spurs, for the winning goal at Wembley this season Had a cracking view of it, as well.

90,000,000 pounds he cost. It's just insane.

Unread 07-07-2019, 03:05 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
neither is good enough for united, but for completely different reasons. pogba has all the physical attributes to be world class. but he will always be a lazy, inattentive @#%&!.

not so sure. no reason he couldn't have gone from juve to one of them. more likely he joined us because it's big money every couple of years on the agenda. he'll be at psg soon enough.
Why do that when he could rinse us first?

You'd make a terrible agent, honestly.

Unread 07-07-2019, 05:27 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Delusion beyond any comprehension.

Pogba wants out, doesnt wanna play for us, he contributed to getting a manager out the door and you think him and his agent are gonna listen to Ole?
What's he gonna assess exaclty?
You really think Ole is gonna give the thumbs up to sell him or look at him and go, "yeah top player, let's keep him"

Woodward is the one who has the final say and he's the one looking at potential marketing incomes and profits, not Ole.

What the £#%&! is Ole gonna say to Pogba? "Did you watch the 99 CL final? Well, let me tell you, I was telling Rashy earlier..."

Pogba may be a dick and a mercenary but, can you blame him for wanting to get the £#%&! outta here?

I mean, Ole apparently gave him the ok to skip training yet, its Woodward who told him to stay in NY for Adidas.

£#%&!ed!!
your inside knowledge is based on what ....

Unread 07-07-2019, 06:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
your inside knowledge is based on what ....
Inside knowledge?

Unread 07-07-2019, 06:40 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I’m certain as soon as zidane got the Madrid job, he told Pogba to down tools, work his ticket and drive the fee down.
Are you really certain of that? Because it seems a ludicrously improbable sequence of events to me.

Unread 07-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Coracao

He is a luxury we will be well rid of if the money is reinvested.

Unread 07-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Bobda

Don’t see how any outcome is going to be beneficial to the club:

1. He stays, constant speculation and negativity around him
2. He’s sold for a huge figure, everyone we want to buy, their price dramatically increases
3. We swap him for a player plus cash, we’ll end up with someone in decline and everybody still puts their prices up.

Edit: If we buy someone before the figure is announced - maybe this is the only good outcome?

Unread 07-07-2019, 10:03 AM
MUFC One Love

The only thing that will bother me is if we don't get proper money for him. Not arsed about him as a player. Very talented but doesn't do it enough imo. It's all well and good blaming the team around him etc but he's not exactly surrounded by league 2 players, we have some good players. He should he leading them on the pitch.

Unread 07-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Bobda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The only thing that will bother me is if we don't get proper money for him. Not arsed about him as a player. Very talented but doesn't do it enough imo. It's all well and good blaming the team around him etc but he's not exactly surrounded by league 2 players, we have some good players. He should he leading them on the pitch.
Irrelevant what we get for him imo. We get £150m for him - Harry £#%&!ing Maguire fee goes up to £100m, Longstaff goes to £50m etc...

Agree that if he is replaced, its needs to be with someone who is good every game, rather than the bipolar performances we get at the moment.
Closed Thread