United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Tonight was another time when he *could* have delivered for us, and didn't. OK isn't good enough really.

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Big Norm

He went missing again in a big game. Worst of our midfield 3 tonight by a distance.

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Bunker Buster

When Fred and McTommers have better games than you.....

Disappointed

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Buck

First half was a good showing. Dipped in the second. Not a bad performance but he is judged differently to everyone else.

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
First half was a good showing. Dipped in the second. Not a bad performance but he is judged differently to everyone else.
Given how good he is supposed to be, this is not wrong.

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Sparky***

Bye. go on. £#%&! off

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Bye. go on. £#%&! off
Is anyone there at home you can talk to?

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Mate don't.

I'm not a happy bunny atm

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Bye. go on. £#%&! off

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Mate don't.

Yeah, I'm getting that mate.

Still, you know.... There's always the real girls thread.

Quote:
Mate don't.

I'm ok about it all tbh.

I'm accustomed to our level and expected nothing more. This isn't our time.

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yhgr

Unread 10-04-2019, 10:51 PM
MartialLaw

Is it just me who thought he done okay?

Thought all 3 midfielders played well.

Unread 10-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Keep Fred and The Scottish Player. Get rid of Herrera and Pogba. With the right signings we can improve upon them. Must be at least 50 players who could make us better compared to having those 2 in the team. Pogba’s fee could pay for both replacements.

Add alderweireld, a right attacker and fullback, in conjunction with improving the fitness of the squad in preseason so the high intensity Ole wants doesn’t £#%&! them, and we won’t be far away next season. Then we have something to develop and build upon.

Unread 10-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Big Norm

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Is it just me who thought he done okay?

Thought all 3 midfielders played well.
1st half he was ok, nothing more. 2nd half he was totally anonymous. The other 2 were a mile ahead in terms of performances.

So yes, it is just you.

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:09 AM
shenwen

He was okay
But we don't pay him for okay.
Fred and McT both looked better last night. They gave Pogba the freedom we all say he needs and he did £#%&! all with it.

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:27 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
He was okay
But we don't pay him for okay.
Fred and McT both looked better last night. They gave Pogba the freedom we all say he needs and he did £#%&! all with it.
Somewhat agree but in games of low quality guys like Fred and The Scottish Player are going to stand out more. Tbh it was a game in which none of the big players on either side looked good. For such a spectacle it was painfully low on any real quality on either side.

We're seeing a drop off of all the talented players again, which is usually an indication that the structure isn't great. Not something I truly want to contemplate this soon into a new era. Hopefully there will be some good work done this summer.

Unread 11-04-2019, 04:09 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Somewhat agree but in games of low quality guys like Fred and The Scottish Player are going to stand out more. Tbh it was a game in which none of the big players on either side looked good. For such a spectacle it was painfully low on any real quality on either side.

We're seeing a drop off of all the talented players again, which is usually an indication that the structure isn't great. Not something I truly want to contemplate this soon into a new era. Hopefully there will be some good work done this summer.
Fair enough but what does Pogba need in order to step up? Against PSG, the opposition shut him down and he did nothing. Against Barca the midfielder was open and he did nothing. If Fred and The Scottish Player could play well, why not Pogba? Is he too good to play well in low quality games?

Unread 11-04-2019, 05:58 AM
ziggyman17

Not good enough again last night, he was bought to be out main man in midfield, every quiet game he has it is someone elses fault, first it was Mourinho’s fault for not playing him in his best position, then he it was because he was not getting the love from the manager, then he needed different players to play with, then the other players are not good enough, the main problem is Pogba himself, who on his day is a great footballer, but that day is 1 in every 5 games, not good enough to be the teams main player and he will not accept playing 2nd fiddle because of his ego, cash in and buy players who perform at a high level consistently..

Unread 11-04-2019, 06:41 AM
NellyTheEricphant

Berbatov put more of a shift in than this clown, world class at missing big games.

Fred and McT were better than our so called main man.

Unread 11-04-2019, 08:44 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyTheEricphant
Berbatov put more of a shift in than this clown, world class at missing big games.

Fred and McT were better than our so called main man.
No he never.
Closed Thread