United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Going to be a long summer with utter @#%&!s of a post like this ^^^^
Yep. He'll be the worst for it. It's like being stuck down a mine, and nobody knows your there, but this @#%&! keeps wondering aloud what it would be like if a steak just appeared, imagine that. Imagine we were rescued.........now! £#%&!ing hell. Kill me now.

Unread 25-04-2013, 07:29 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Yep. He'll be the worst for it. It's like being stuck down a mine, and nobody knows your there, but this @#%&! keeps wondering aloud what it would be like if a steak just appeared, imagine that. Imagine we were rescued.........now! £#%&!ing hell. Kill me now.

Unread 25-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He really will be the one.....

We've just won the league less than a week ago and @#%&!s are firing up FM2013 and opta.com salvating over the next signing..

Unread 25-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Aman27deep

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:30 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 10
Source?
can't say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He really will be the one.....

We've just won the league less than a week ago and @#%&!s are firing up FM2013 and opta.com salvating over the next signing..
new to fergie pal? always thinking about the future

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Hernadezred

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
our offer: 50 million plus Nani

What spurs want: £100 million, Nani, Chico, Welbeck, Young
He's Welsh isn't he, would be a decent replacement for the Wizard when he retires in a couple of years time.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Dennis 10

Quote:
can't say
That old chestnut.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Sparky***

Spurs will get an astronomical fee for him but it won't be off United, that's for £#%&!ing sure.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:49 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Spurs will get an astronomical fee for him but it won't be off United, that's for £#%&!ing sure.
where's he going then?

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Dennis 10

Quote:
where's he going then?
He can't say.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:51 PM
aardvark

Quote:
He can't say.
it's only us or real.

he's not going to germany, italy, france and he's not going to go to chelsea or city. if they make the cl all bets are off.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Dennis 10

Quote:
it's only us or real.

he's not going to germany, italy, france and he's not going to go to chelsea or city. if they make the cl all bets are off.
And how do you know?

You big nob.

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:56 PM
aardvark

Quote:
And how do you know?

You big nob.
well that's basic logic. doesn't require any inside info. do you think he'll go to france, or germany or italy?

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
where's he going then?
I have no idea but I cannot for the life of me see United forking over the kind of money Spurs will be wanting.

It's highly unlikely Bale will do what Van Persie, Young & Kagawa did and demand a move to United and United only. He's not coming to the end of his contract either so Spurs hold all the cards in that respect which will lead to only one thing - a word which will send United running for the hills.....Auction.

United will not be drawn into an auction with the likes of City, Real Madrid & Chelsea. They just won't. They will blow us out of the water.

If I had to bet money on it I'd say the most likely destination will be Madrid. They like to come into the market and make a statement after a bad season, so losing la liga to Barcelona the way they have and looking like they're on the way out of the champions league, they'll come out all guns blazing for a 'Galactico'. Bale fits the bill perfectly.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:02 AM
aardvark

Quote:
I have no idea but I cannot for the life of me see United forking over the kind of money Spurs will be wanting.

It's highly unlikely Bale will do what Van Persie, Young & Kagawa did and demand a move to United and United only. He's not coming to the end of his contract either so Spurs hold all the cards in that respect which will lead to only one thing - a word which will send United running for the hills.....Auction.

United will not be drawn into an auction with the likes of City, Real Madrid & Chelsea. They just won't. They will blow us out of the water.

If I had to bet money on it I'd say the most likely destination will be Madrid. They like to come into the market and make a statement after a bad season, so losing la liga to Barcelona the way they have and looking like they're on the way out of the champions league, they'll come out all guns blazing for a 'Galactico'. Bale fits the bill perfectly.
between us and madrid if they don't make the cl. the advantage they have is modric plus they'll be looking to make a marque signing after a debacle of a season. spurs would get much more money out of us though whereas madrid will be better at the deal.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Dennis 10

Quote:
well that's basic logic. doesn't require any inside info. do you think he'll go to france, or germany or italy?
Bayern seem to be assembling the most ridiculous squad i've ever seen, with Bale a significant improvement on both Ribery/Robben is it so unbelievable that he'd go there?

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:05 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Bayern seem to be assembling the most ridiculous squad i've ever seen, with Bale a significant improvement on both Ribery/Robben is it so unbelievable that he'd go there?
good point actually. think they may be priced out but i'd have them in the equation.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Dennis 10

Quote:
good point actually. think they may be priced out but i'd have them in the equation.
The Bundesliga is inferior opinion has been blown out of the water this year, allied to the fact Big Pep is supposedly being welcomed with an absolute goldmine to invest. The relatively cheap transfers (IMO) of Gotze and Lewandowski (If true) would still leave him with enough to nail Bale as well.

Frightening really, but someone sells that to Bale and it's beyond doubt who he'd sign for.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Really? You not see Real Madrid circa 2000 - 2004?

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Dennis 10

Quote:
Really? You not see Real Madrid circa 2000 - 2004?
A team of ageing, many times proven with nothing left to achieve players? Of a club controlled solely by it's owners?

Yes, yes i did.

And the comparison is where? You think Guardiola wasn't behind the signing of Gotze? Lewandowski? (again, if true)
Closed Thread