United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-11-2020, 04:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Jesus! Is 20Legend1999ers implying Marlo and AKers are one and the same here?! Wow.
This is what we’re dealing with pal

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=279

Unread 02-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
This is what we’re dealing with pal

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=279
I’m pretty sure that’s Scar using a pitch changer.

So we have him both Ole in, and Ole out.

Absolutely stunning revelation.

Unread 02-11-2020, 04:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I’m pretty sure that’s Scar using a pitch changer.

So we have him both Ole in, and Ole out.

Absolutely stunning revelation.
Wow

Scar say it isn’t so!?

I was pretty confident it was saffers

Unread 02-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Why does it have to be a vendetta? Can't it just be that people are embarrassingly wrong about him, like you were about Rashford?

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:07 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Conspiracy hat on, he goes back to Ed and says ‘he’s just not working out, I’ll play him towards the end of matches we’re comfortably winning’.

I do suspect he’s cooperating as much as possible with the owners on big picture stuff. But Pogba is worse than just a fair weather footballer at this juncture. He’s a dark cloud hanging over the dressing room.

Whatever positive effect Bruno has had, Pogba is eclipsing it with negativity. Not all his fault either, he should be playing for Madrid. He asked for it and we got greedy.

Bench. Then sold at a massive loss in January. Ed’s f*** up and it’s time he owned it.

Ole has reached his rubicon.

(could all be a massive load of bullshit)
wtf

there might be another reason some of you dislike pogba? It’s literally screaming out from some of your posts...
what makes you think pogba is a negative influence on the dressing room?
he is never in trouble, never falling out with any players but some of you have taken it amongst yourself to say he is having a negative effect on the dressing room?

like what the £#%&!.
just call him a flash n*gga and get on with it ffs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Why does it have to be a vendetta? Can't it just be that people are embarrassingly wrong about him, like you were about Rashford?
wrong about rashford?

we are sitting in 15th in the premiership bro.

we’ve had to bring in a striker this January and stil aren’t scoring enough goals so not sure how I’m wrong.

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
wtf

there might be another reason some of you dislike pogba? It’s literally screaming out from some of your posts...
he is never in trouble, never falling out with any players but some of you have taken it amongst yourself to say he is having a negative effect on the dressing room?

like what the £#%&!.

wrong about rashford?

we’ve had to bring in a striker this January and stil aren’t scoring enough goals so not sure how I’m wrong.
£#%&!ing hell mate, did you know you're one twisted @#%&!?

It's one thing thinking Pogba is class, that just shows your £#%&!ing clueless. But insinuating people don't like him because of his race is plain £#%&!ing mental. Get a grip, and for your own sake, some professional help.

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
wtf

like what the £#%&!.
Wtf...

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
f***ing hell mate, did you know you're one twisted c***?

It's one thing thinking Pogba is class, that just shows your f***ing clueless. But insinuating people don't like him because of his race is plain f***ing mental. Get a grip, and for your own sake, some professional help.
nope don’t try and twist my points.

in what way is pogba a negative influence on the dressing room to the point it’s shadowing over the brightness fernandes brought to the dressing room?
where is the evidence of pogba being a negative influence?

some might say a negative influence would be a captain getting arrested for being drunk and assaulting police officers on holiday?

pogba actually built up his reputation away from Manchester United not on the back of it . Winning titles and starring in another competitive league.
to start saying bang average players like The Scottish Player are better than him is taking the piss.
van dee beek has made a few tidy Harry winks/ cleverly type passes and he should apparently be insulted that a player who has actually accomplished something in the game is keeping him out the team.

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
wtf

like what the £#%&!.

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Buck

Pogba is obviously far more talented than Fred and The Scottish Player combined. There's no question about his raw ability. On his good days he can pull off passes others can't see and glide with the ball effortlessly past people. These good days were always too inconsistent in arrival and since lockdown football restarted rarely happened. I think one of his biggest flaws is when he makes a mistake he tries too hard to be the hero in rectifying it. When he tries to be the hero that's when he starts running into people or turning into trouble. Other players know their limits and play within it to do the job they've been asked.

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:44 PM
bosskeano

let's just get Donny on the field because outside of Bruno, he's the best midfielder we have on the ball

Unread 02-11-2020, 08:08 PM
jem

all our players get shit.

the players that are cut some slack are the ones who put in the effort.

pogba doesn't pay attention, makes shit decisions and rarely does more than jog around. the fact that he has more talent in his little finger than The Scottish Player has doesn't make him a better player. he is a £#%&!ing liability.

and it has nothing to do with how flash he is. although he should be £#%&!ing hiding on social media until he £#%&!ing produces on the pitch.

shameful to suggest there is anything more to it than his unforgiveable performances.

Unread 02-11-2020, 08:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
wtf

like what the £#%&!.

wrong about rashford?

More chance of him being disliked because he’s french than because he’s black. You seem a bit fixated on the race aspect though, as it’s obviously been eating you up. Do you have any underlying issues you wish to talk about? I’m not interested in hearing them but I’m sure someone here might be!

Unread 02-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Zorg

VDB wants to be at United. Pogba doesn’t.

Ta-dah

Unread 02-11-2020, 09:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
after 114 games for Man Utd he turns out one good performance in 5 games?
one in five? £#%&! off. he had a good five minutes once. and he's played a couple of good passes. he has never put in a performance.

Unread 02-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
one in five? f*** off. he had a good five minutes once. and he's played a couple of good passes. he has never put in a performance.
I was being generous.

Unread 02-11-2020, 09:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Yowser.

That’s hard to look at. An absolute ‘Marlo’s Coat’ of a post.

Unread 02-11-2020, 10:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
More chance of him being disliked because he’s french than because he’s black. You seem a bit fixated on the race aspect though, as it’s obviously been eating you up. Do you have any underlying issues you wish to talk about? I’m not interested in hearing them but I’m sure someone here might be!
Still waiting for a concrete reason why pogba is a negative influence of the dressing room?

Unread 02-11-2020, 10:47 PM
bosskeano

not clue if he's a negative influence in the dressing room but he sure as £#%&! is a negative influence on the pitch and that is where it matters most

Unread 02-11-2020, 10:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Still waiting for a concrete reason why pogba is a negative influence of the dressing room?
He went awol in an attempt to push through a move to Madrid and is still flirting with them in the press.