United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 01-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Tronics

Donny is the best no.10 at the club.

If we play a midfield diamond he has to play ahead of Bruno Fernandes.

Dr Stranger

The poor bastard must wonder what the hell he’s got himself into.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Man of the match for us today.
Maybe some time soon he might get that accolade in a game we don't lose.

Unread 01-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

imagine being donneh and seeing pogba starting ahead of you

Unread 01-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Free Donny.

Unread 01-11-2020, 08:44 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Free Donny.

Unread 01-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Has to be a regular starter now.

Would rather be playing him into fitness than that absolute fraud Pogba.
In as an almost last resort now we’ve close to put ourselves out of the title race after 6 games. The most open challenge in years too.

Unread 01-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Work.

Unread 01-11-2020, 10:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Smooth work

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
In as an almost last resort now we’ve close to put ourselves out of the title race after 6 games. The most open challenge in years too.
The league's a £#%&!ing mess and we're right in that mess. It's been the theme of Ole's tenure - lack of consistency. Look great one game. Play garbage the next.

Unread 02-11-2020, 04:40 AM
Stickman

I genuinely feel we have a squad that could have been capable of mounting a challenge given the way it’s looking. Obviously not going to happen which I find pretty galling.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I genuinely feel we have a squad that could have been capable of mounting a challenge given the way it’s looking. Obviously not going to happen which I find pretty galling.
I think we’ll see a reset now. Two home games in a row where we’ve tried to be cute, failed.

He’ll go far more attacking now. Get some confidence back in the side. Drop Pogba. Donny like a new signing.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think we’ll see a reset now. Two home games in a row where we’ve tried to be cute, failed.

He’ll go far more attacking now. Get some confidence back in the side. Drop Pogba. Donny like a new signing.
wish I had your optimism, but I don't see any reasons he would change it up. Especially on Pogba.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
wish I had your optimism, but I don't see any reasons he would change it up. Especially on Pogba.
Yep

Can see him doubling down and giving Pogba the (extended) chance to redeem himself...

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Stickman

Genuinely think he’ll get in now and be a mainstay. The management of him so far has been putrid.

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:07 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
imagine being donneh and seeing pogba starting ahead of you
imagine being a average Dutch midfielder who has had one good season in the Dutch league and a decent ecl run and all of a sudden it’s a insult to pick a more talented and accomplished World Cup winner.

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
imagine being a average Dutch midfielder who has had one good season in the Dutch league and a decent ecl run and all of a sudden it’s a insult to pick a more talented and accomplished World Cup winner.
Imagine hitting submit reply on that diarrhea.

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

You're going to need this:

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:20 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Done more in the few minutes he’s played than Pogba has in all of the games he’s started this season (and last, for that matter).

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Can’t think of any decent players who’ve gone on to do anything after playing in the Dutch league tbf.