United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2021, 09:28 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Devil's advocate somewhat here, but to a degree they were giving city lots of mostly useless posession?
In todays game, playing and controlling the game without the ball is a skill and important especially when playing against football hogging entertainment vacuums like City

Unread 29-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was the pick of their midfield tbf.
Didn't watch the game, but I heard Verratti was immense.

Pep the try-hard creepy @#%&! saying he's now "in love" with him.

Unread 30-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V0tsFp3WBk
He was excellent. If I could cherry pick any player to play us, it might be him.

Unread 30-09-2021, 10:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V0tsFp3WBk
Didn’t he do similar with Nathan Redmond? The bloke is a £#%&!er.

Verratti is quality, but again couldn’t string 2 passes on Tuesday. Gueye did the breaking up and ran the ball out and started the breaks.

Unread 30-09-2021, 10:43 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He was excellent. If I could cherry pick any player to play us, it might be him.
Always had him down as unattainable but I’d love him. Great passer, wonderful at reading the game and has that perfect mix of class and snide that we seriously lack in midfield.

Could only see him going to Italy if he ever left PSG.

Him and De Jong are probably the only two players I’d have above Rice. Just seems to me that big Declan is the only one we realistically have a chance of getting.

Unread 30-09-2021, 11:45 AM
n48

TAA
Saka
Rice
Mount
Doucoure
Maupay
Toney
Wilson
Closed Thread