United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-01-2022, 01:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Pretty sure people were telling us how great a season Martial had in 2019/20, well after Mourinho had gone.

Unless Martial is Lazarus, he wasn't killed by Mourinho. He killed himself, by being such a bone idle, disinterested lazy @#%&!.
Mourinho left the club almost 4 years ago.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Ethers

Will always love him for his debut.

Sad how it’s turned out, but has given us some great moments. And when he was in the mood (which was rare in fairness) he was almost unplayable.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:12 PM
AK14

Sounds like they’ll be covering his wage too

240k a week…

You could say a big reason why we’ve failed so much over the last few years is because we’ve given average frauds like this ridiculous contracts.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:14 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...048917507?s=21

240k a week…

You could say a big reason why we’ve failed so much over the last few years is because we’ve given average frauds like this ridiculous contracts.
It's why we will struggle to get a decent fee for him.

Can still see him stinking the place out next season unless he takes a huge cut.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Pretty sure people were telling us how great a season Martial had in 2019/20, well after Mourinho had gone.

Unless Martial is Lazarus, he wasn't killed by Mourinho. He killed himself, by being such a bone idle, disinterested lazy @#%&!.
Could be PTSD. He falls to pieces any time he sees the number 9.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...048917507?s=21

240k a week…

Average frauds like him, Harry Maguire etc.

It’s just not good enough.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Average frauds like him, Harry Maguire etc.

It’s just not good enough.
You okay pal?

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:26 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
You okay pal?
I’m agreeing with you pal

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:26 PM
tatty

I’m trying to think of one of our players going out of contract recently and getting picked up by one of the top clubs.

Ludicrous that we’ve been giving huge contracts to protect tiny transfer values of shit players.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Coracao

If Nedders doesn't wind it in, Captain Marble will be slapping him around like those Albanians in Greece.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I’m trying to think of one of our players going out of contract recently and getting picked up by one of the top clubs.

Ludicrous that we’ve been giving huge contracts to protect tiny transfer values of shit players.
Herrera? Ish.

Not many have managed to get out of contract without being smashed with a new, improved deal tbf.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
If Nedders doesn't wind it in, Captain Marble will be slapping him around like those Albanians in Greece.
He’s just lashing out because Tone’s time is finally up.

I feel sorry for windy when he logs back on, Nedders will be following him around like a bad smell again

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:36 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
He’s just lashing out because Tone’s time is finally up.

I feel sorry for windy when he logs back on, Nedders will be following him around like a bad smell again
I wanted Martial gone too? It’s obvious it wasn’t working for him. I’m just thinking of the club first.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:40 PM
20LEgend1999

Club legend

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Ethers

£240k, £#%&! me

That is just criminal tbh.

Unread 25-01-2022, 03:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Is anyone blaming Mou?

He wasn’t a fan, but it’s ultimately Martial’s fault we’ve ended up here and I don’t think anyone doesn’t believe his time is up.

Unread 25-01-2022, 03:07 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£240k, £#%&! me

That is just criminal tbh.
No wonder he didn’t give a £#%&!. Rolling in cash without needing to lift a finger.

The excitement of his debut though.

Unread 25-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Vedder

He had his moments. Tbf to the lad I don’t think we improve many players. Could say Rashford, Greenwood etc haven’t improved in the last few years and both also look like they don’t give a £#%&! at times. The problem is the wages they’re on. 240k a week is £#%&!ing mental, who on Earth is going to buy him and then match those wages

Unread 25-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Ole's first team:

United: De Gea; Young, Jones, Lindelof; Shaw, Herrera, Matic, Pogba; Lingard, Rashford, Martial.

Substitutes: Romero, Bailly, Dalot, Fellaini, Fred, A. Pereira, Mata.

Ive bolded the players sold under Ole.

*Herrera left outside of Ole's control.
You mean the players he first picked from the squad at his disposal weren’t the first out the door?

Pereira has left. Dalot and lingard were sent on loan. Lindelof was effectively demoted this past summer with the signing of Varane. And bailley and jones have been permanently crocked and couldn’t be given away. And you’ve missed about 10 other players from those sold.

Who says Herrera was outside his control? If he wanted him, he’d have been re-signed.

It seems, when it suits, people forget the difficulty a united manager has in buying and selling players. Seems they think it’s like at city where Guardiola can buy and sell 20 players in twelve months.

Unread 25-01-2022, 04:42 PM
dunk

Pereira is on loan.