United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2022, 09:25 PM
My Name is Heath

Get back to Slytherin you giant headed slow fraud.

You’re half the man of Wes Brown or Jonny Evans.

Unread 23-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Pop

The Maguires....

Unread 24-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Slagged for hoofing it
Slagged when he brings the ball out of defence

No win situation for the skipper, almost like some have an agenda…. but will defend the lads that have had multiple chances yet have constantly gone missing
Sorry pal but he's £#%&!ing shite. If we'd paid £25m for him and he wasn't captain, maybe people wouldn't moan as much.

Flat out the worst United captain i've ever seen at the club. Needs binning asap.

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:05 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Sorry pal but he's ****ing shite. If we'd paid £25m for him and he wasn't captain, maybe people wouldn't moan as much.

Flat out the worst United captain i've ever seen at the club. Needs binning asap.
Ashley Young is crying on the inside because you've forgotten about him.

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Ashley Young was a better footballer than Harry Maguire.

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:37 PM
AK14

Cool

He was excellent at the weekend.

Shame we haven’t got a game for two weeks for him to continue he comeback.

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Nope. Young was a superior player and skipper.

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I don’t think this was the response AKers was hoping for when he bumped the thread

Unread 24-01-2022, 12:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I don’t think this was the response AKers was hoping for when he bumped the thread
Pretty much how I expected it to go tbf pal.

Unread 24-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Pretty much how I expected it to go tbf pal.

Accurate gif of maguire tbf

Unread 24-01-2022, 01:59 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
This place loves a good bit of revisionism.

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
This place loves a good bit of revisionism.
Not revisionist at all pal

Although his latter seasons weren't brilliant, played out of position, he was overall a decent signing on that left hand side and a decent squad player. Was he a fantastic captain? No, but he wasn't afraid of giving players a %@#$&!ing and generally gave his all in the vast majority of games. Did alright for an outlay of £17m.

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:09 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Not revisionist at all pal

Although his latter seasons weren't brilliant, played out of position, he was overall a decent signing on that left hand side and a decent squad player. Was he a fantastic captain? No, but he wasn't afraid of giving players a %@#$&!ing and generally gave his all in the vast majority of games. Did alright for an outlay of £17m.
Didn't mean you personally, hence "this place".

There were people ready to drive him to his next club in a transit, wanting Lingard in the team ahead of him, as well as him generally being accepted as one of the shit@#%&!s that needed flushing.

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Accurate gif of maguire tbf

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
No one is saying Young wasn’t a shit****, just that we prefer him to Maguire.

Exactly. I wanted to ship that bird Popy mouth @#%&! as far away from old trafford as possible in his last couple of seasons.

He was still better than Maguire though.

Unread 24-01-2022, 03:24 PM
RedNick80

Been a defender of Maguire for a while - but I think given his age and time at the club if he doesn't establish himself and get his form back this time I'll have to admit I was wrong.

Unread 24-01-2022, 03:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
No one is saying Young wasn’t a shit****, just that we prefer him to Maguire.
Think I preferred Prunier to Maguire.

Unread 24-01-2022, 03:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Been a defender of Maguire for a while - but I think given his age and time at the club if he doesn't establish himself and get his form back this time I'll have to admit I was wrong.
Keep the faith in the skipper pal.

He’ll be back to his best before long and the few of us that have continued to back him will be able to bask in the glory knowing we weren’t bed wetters that turned on a United captain when he hit a bad patch of form

The sight of him leading us out in champions league final will be glorious!

Unread 24-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Think I preferred Prunier to Maguire.
I preferred David May to Maguire.

Imagine him celebrating the winner at West Ham? He'd have been stood on Cavani's shoulders

Unread 24-01-2022, 03:54 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Closed Thread