United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He still struggled to do his job at times, and made a couple of individual mistakes, as well as being part of a shocking all round defensive display.

It was his first game back for 2 years. Of course he was up for it. It doesn’t mean he’s a changed man and won’t revert to his old useless self in a few games time. You’re all living in cloud cuckoo land, he’s shit and has no place starting at United.
What don’t you get. Nobody wants him to be here next summer. He is the best out of the shit@#%&!s we have. Maguire has been really bad, Bailey is injured and lindelof is injured. Varane gets the other spot.

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:07 PM
silv

Quote:
He still struggled to do his job at times, and made a couple of individual mistakes, as well as being part of a shocking all round defensive display.

It was his first game back for 2 years. Of course he was up for it. It doesn’t mean he’s a changed man and won’t revert to his old useless self in a few games time. You’re all living in cloud cuckoo land, he’s shit and has no place starting at United.
Surely even you have looked upon a more portly and lesser deserving woman to bestow your appreciation on in terms of a severe drought?

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:07 PM
dunk

Quote:

He was our MotM

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:08 PM
My Name is Heath

Nobody is saying Jones is the answer but it depends on the question.

Jen: forgot about Greenwood. We need to build him up. He’s The Next Big Thing.

Elanga is good - he just makes me laugh as he has pretty much the exact same physique as me.

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Elanga is good - he just makes me laugh as he has pretty much the exact same physique as me.
Looking good Heathers..

Seriously though, he’s someway off in terms of strength and nous. Needs to be playing week in, week out at Champ/Lower PL level for a year or two.

Unread 06-01-2022, 06:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Looking good Heathers..

Seriously though, he’s someway off in terms of strength and nous. Needs to be playing week in, week out at Champ/Lower PL level for a year or two.
Sitting opposite is luke shaw scoffing down sandwiches

Unread 06-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Sitting opposite is luke shaw scoffing down sandwiches
Head in a multi-bag of quavers.

Nah, I jest. I like Shaw. Maybe he’s just naturally chunky.

Unread 06-01-2022, 07:49 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Looking good Heathers..

Like looking in a mirror.

They say everyone has a doppelganger.

Unread 06-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Neo

Cool

Quote:
Looking good Heathers..

Needs a chant to the following banger:

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:51 PM
Kent Brockman

It's not even about the wages or the performances of the assorted wasters in our squad. It's about the bad influence they have on the younger guys coming through. Players like Greenwood and Elanga, and even Sancho, are looking to these senior players to see what it means to be a Manchester United player.

I remember an interview with Gary Neville a few years ago where he was asked about Fergie's hairdryer treatment. He said that Fergie rarely threw a tantrum with him as he had the older pros to keep the young lads in check. Neville said that he was physically frightened of players like Schmeichel and Bruce and their demands for high standards.

We can't let our younger players get tainted by people like sulking Martial and manchild Lingard.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:56 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Needs a chant to the following banger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NC8QhgOKW0
Trippie Redd Reds

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Blomq15

From Football 365 (apologies) and Daily Mail (also apologies):

One report on Wednesday morning claimed that the dressing room at Man Utd had grown into ‘several small cliques’ and that Rangnick was struggling to keep a lid on dressing room unrest.

While another claimed that the dressing room unrest threatened ‘to completely derail’ their season with Rangnick heading for ‘disaster’.

And now the Daily Mail claim Rangnick ‘fears he hasn’t got the time or influence to solve Manchester United’s troubles’ with his job as interim boss ending in May.

Rangnick ‘walked into a toxic environment that rivals even the darkest period under Jose Mourinho’ with ‘half the squad wanting to leave’.

The Man Utd dressing room is currently ‘divided into cliques’ and ‘doubts are already being expressed over his [Rangnick’s] training techniques and the calibre of coaching staff he has brought in.’

Rangnick has ‘identified a selfish element’ the club need to move on but their ‘high salaries are a stumbling block for any transfer or loan deals.’

Everything's a bit strained isn't it?

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:33 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
It's not even about the wages or the performances of the assorted wasters in our squad. It's about the bad influence they have on the younger guys coming through. Players like Greenwood and Elanga, and even Sancho, are looking to these senior players to see what it means to be a Manchester United player.

I remember an interview with Gary Neville a few years ago where he was asked about Fergie's hairdryer treatment. He said that Fergie rarely threw a tantrum with him as he had the older pros to keep the young lads in check. Neville said that he was physically frightened of players like Schmeichel and Bruce and their demands for high standards.

We can't let our younger players get tainted by people like sulking Martial and manchild Lingard.
Ronaldo aside there is no a single leader in the squad.

Even Ronaldo, I'm sure the majority of the squad can't stand him tbh.

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:42 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15

One report on Wednesday morning claimed that the dressing room at Man Utd had grown into ‘several small cliques’ and that Rangnick was struggling to keep a lid on dressing room unrest.

While another claimed that the dressing room unrest threatened ‘to completely derail’ their season with Rangnick heading for ‘disaster’.

And now the Daily Mail claim Rangnick ‘fears he hasn’t got the time or influence to solve Manchester United’s troubles’ with his job as interim boss ending in May.

Rangnick ‘walked into a toxic environment that rivals even the darkest period under Jose Mourinho’ with ‘half the squad wanting to leave’.

The Man Utd dressing room is currently ‘divided into cliques’ and ‘doubts are already being expressed over his [Rangnick’s] training techniques and the calibre of coaching staff he has brought in.’

Rangnick has ‘identified a selfish element’ the club need to move on but their ‘high salaries are a stumbling block for any transfer or loan deals.’

There’s the thing we’ve all been saying for years. Woodynomics have killed us.

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

It must be like looking in a mirror

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
There’s the thing we’ve all been saying for years. Woodynomics have killed us.
I genuinely don't think he has any understanding of what he's done.

It's like Idiocracy:

"I like money."

Unread 07-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15

Great.

This is going to get much worse isn't it.

Unread 07-01-2022, 12:16 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Great.

This is going to get much worse isn't it.
Especially when you hear stuff like Martial being Joel Glazer's favourite player.

No manager stands a chance when they cannot make their own decisions. There's probably an NDA in their contract to prevent them speaking out about it too.

Unread 07-01-2022, 12:24 PM
Vedder

I hope the club have balls to stick by Ralf and get rid of these @#%&!s even if they are big names. We need to start again £#%&!ing hell

Unread 07-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Especially when you hear stuff like Martial being Joel Glazer's favourite player.

No manager stands a chance when they cannot make their own decisions. There's probably an NDA in their contract to prevent them speaking out about it too.
No probably about it

Mou would’ve spilled his guts. The nearest he came was “l am not a manager. Just a coach”
Closed Thread