United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:38 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Interesting that they've made it clear it will be an interim until the end of the season.
It’ll probably be carrick if he picks up a couple of wins

Or Blanc.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’ll probably be carrick if he picks up a couple of wins

Or Blanc.
Or Thor Ragnarok or whatever his name is

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Lok

How has Carrick survived? The whole lot needs to be culled.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:41 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
They need someone to take charge on Tuesday tbf

It’s why not making this decision at the beginning of the international break was so £#%&!ing ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah I’d prefer that bloke.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Switching Off

Gone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54826343

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:43 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
....and the Beatles have broke up

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:45 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Someone has to stick around for Tuesday. He’ll be gone once the new permanent manager comes in. Tbh, I don’t really care if he stays or goes. Rje new guy should bring in his way and his people and if there’s room for some token ex player positions then fine. They usually have a couple in there who ‘know the club’.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:49 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

What the f*** would you do if we crossed paths?

Aren't you a very short and chubby guy from Middleton.
What's wrong with Middleton? You ever been?

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
....and the Beatles have broke up
Oh well, my heart will go on.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Sparky***

Some of the most bizarre, idiotic decisions you'll see from an elite level sports club this.

Get @#%&!ted by Leicester and then Liverpool, sit on their hands and let us get @#%&!ted by City. Then with a two week international break, a perfect time to clear the decks, instead of letting him go, they let it drag out some more and then sack him after he's had a week's holiday, two days before we go to a make or break champions league game.

Absolutely unforgivably incompetent.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:02 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Some of the most bizarre, idiotic decisions you'll see from an elite level sports club this.

Get @#%&!ted by Leicester and then Liverpool, sit on their hands and let us get @#%&!ted by City. Then with a two week international break, a perfect time to clear the decks, instead of letting him go, they let it drag out some more and then sack him after he's had a week's holiday, two days before we go to a make or break champions league game.

It really does beggar belief and it just comes off as utterly cowardly. You really did want to do anything to avoid doing some work didn’t you, you horrible rats.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:03 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:

Looking forward to the next hair brained decision tbh. Probably announce Steve Bruce as our manager in August after everyone else £#%&!s us off.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:05 AM
Vedder

How are the glazers successful business men? I can’t wrap my head around it. The are utterly £#%&!ing clueless

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
How are the glazers successful business men? I can’t wrap my head around it. The are utterly £#%&!ing clueless
manchester united are a very successful business.

Unfortunately the football team are a mess.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:12 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

It can only be Woodward thinking "shit, i just gave him a new contract, i'll look like a right #@&%! again"

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:21 AM
MagnificentSeven

this metaphor has been overused but it really does feel like the family pet being put to sleep. you love them and you want them to hold on, but it's the right decision for all.

more gutted it has ended up like this than i was for moyes, lvg and jose.

Unread 21-11-2021, 11:25 AM
believe

Odds on Ole high fiving Woodward when he told him he was sacked?

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:32 PM
Bion

Quote:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's last Premier League win as Man Utd manager was against Nuno Espirito Santo, whose last Premier League win as Tottenham manager was against Dean Smith, whose last Premier League win as Aston Villa manager was against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Ref; Richard jolly

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Sparky***

it's alright now because i'm sure it'll all change with the exact same coaches in charge

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Spot on.
Closed Thread