United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
But then has barely played him.
He told vdb he'd get more game time too. Technically he probably has had more minutes (about 5), but he's already overloaded in lingards position.

Maybe he just can't tell people they're not needed.

Unread 19-11-2021, 11:05 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He told vdb he'd get more game time too. Technically he probably has had more minutes (about 5), but he's already overloaded in lingards position.

Maybe he just can't tell people they're not needed.
"Well if I was a substitute.."

You might have hit the nail on the head here tbf

Unread 19-11-2021, 03:37 PM
Pop

Ffs, the usual old shite trotted out today....important player, training really well, etc.

Normally you'd expect that kind of lip service from a manager to bump up interest or a transfer fee from interested parties, Ole however, he's probably on his knees begging Lingard to stay

I can't wait until I'm the Utd manager and I'm asked about my players at a press conference

"Jesse? He can £#%&! off out of it the useless dabbing @#%&!"
"Paul, absolute #@&%! of a man. Hope he gets his £#%&!ing back broken in training and that fat bastard agent of his catches down syndrome"

(Etc)

Unread 19-11-2021, 03:48 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
City.

He’s done well, but we can’t act surprised when he eventually lets us down again.
Peter Shilton in his prime would struggle with Maguire and the clowns in front of him.

Unread 19-11-2021, 03:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
City.

He’s done well, but we can’t act surprised when he eventually lets us down again.
Atalanta.

He also presented Spurs with their best chance with his shite kicking and set Leicester on the road to their win with a shit pass to Maguire, who did the rest.

Bloke is a liability, regardless of his ability to pull off reflex saves (when they’re right at him). We’ll let Hendo go in Jan and will be replacing this #@&%! shortly after for double the money

Lingard can £#%&! off too, the #@&%!. United are £#%&!ing imbeciles with their desperation to keep players, DdG, Bailly, Dalot, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Pogba all needed £#%&!ing off/replacing instead we desperately cling to them because it’s cheaper.

Unread 19-11-2021, 05:11 PM
tatty

A real manager wouldn’t put up with what is going on now at the club.

Which is why we won’t get a real manager, just another journeyman grateful for the opportunity.

Unread 19-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Jethro

Posting Instagram stories playing for West Ham. #@&%! needs his head stoving in

Unread 19-11-2021, 06:15 PM
d_knight

Once he leaves I'm breaking out the cigars and champers.

Unread 19-11-2021, 06:49 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Posting Instagram stories playing for West Ham. #@&%! needs his head stoving in
This. The little @#%&! had a few good games on loan at a small club. He found his place.

Sooner he's gone the better. I have no idea why we.dodnt shift him. Absolutely mental behaviour.

Unread 19-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Pop

His successful loan at West Ham is the new Dave Whelan's broken leg story.

Anyone would think he led them to a £#%&!ing quadruple ffs.

Unread 19-11-2021, 07:03 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
His successful loan at West Ham is the new Dave Whelan's broken leg story.

Anyone would think he led them to a £#%&!ing quadruple ffs.

Unread 19-11-2021, 07:34 PM
Chorlton74

[IMG][/IMG]

Fergie would have slung the @#%&! off the barton.

Unread 19-11-2021, 08:08 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74

Fergie would have slung the @#%&! off the barton.
He's an absolute helmet. Shouldn't play again after posting that.

Unread 19-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Ethers

He hasn’t posted anything? He’s just shared a video West Ham posted of an incredible goal he scored for them. Who’s arsed?

Unread 19-11-2021, 08:13 PM
Drexl

I was actually quite impressed at his courageous stance tbf, i'm kinda gutted

Unread 19-11-2021, 09:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Good riddance. Pogba next. Getting rid of the shit culture players like lingard /pogba breed throughout the club a lack of respect.

Hopefully the youngsters start to look up to the likes of rashford who will start to move into a senior role in the next year or so.

Unread 19-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
youd have thought Jesse plus money was the way to go re getting Rice after the success of his loan spell but no.

We'll lose he and Pogba for free, that could otherwise probably fetched us a combined 100m if both sold outright. Our decision makers are complete imbeciles.
There's no way we're getting 100m for Pogba.

Unread 19-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
There's no way we're getting 100m for Pogba.
They’re both shit. Pogba was found out very early on in his return. I reckon if any serious interest was present after his first season he’d have gone, but there wasn’t as clubs aren’t as daft these days to indulge such an imbecilic shit @#%&! and his fat agent.

Lingard is a pile of £#%&!, always has been.

The club won’t be successful again until these two and their stench is removed.

Unread 19-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
They’re both shit. Pogba was found out very early on in his return. I reckon if any serious interest was present after his first season he’d have gone, but there wasn’t as clubs aren’t as daft these days to indulge such an imbecilic shit @#%&! and his fat agent.

Lingard is a pile of £#%&!, always has been.

The club won’t be successful again until these two and their stench is removed.
Tory Dave speaks a lot of sense tbf, and not just any sense: good old fashioned sense

Unread 19-11-2021, 11:24 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Good riddance. Pogba next. Getting rid of the shit culture players like lingard /pogba breed throughout the club a lack of respect.
o.
what are “shit culture players” ?

just say what you really want to say...