United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2019, 08:50 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Winning the Premier League.
The Robin Van Persie one when we had Rio Ferdinand and Vidic in our defence?

There’s a reason why we’re looking to sign a centre back to partner Lindelof, and it’s because the the pair of them are £#%&!ing shit. What I’m saying is they’re a bigger problem than a full back that’s barely been given a chance in the first place because every manager since Ferguson has given them the benefit of the doubt that they might be good enough to play centre back for United.

I may be bias to Darmian because we exchanged a nod on the way out of Old Trafford once (I don’t know if he’s good enough as back up and he could probably be a starter in Serie A). .. but singling him out as the problem is £#%&!ing stupid.. it’s almost like firing the cleaner because your business is under performing.

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:08 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

I may be bias to Darmian because we exchanged a nod on the way out of Old Trafford once (I don’t know if he’s good enough as back up and he could probably be a starter in Serie A). .. but singling him out as the problem is £#%&!ing stupid.. it’s almost like firing the cleaner because your business is under performing.
Literally no-one has singled him out as the problem

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
The Robin Van Persie one when we had Rio Ferdinand and Vidic in our defence?

There’s a reason why we’re looking to sign a centre back to partner Lindelof, and it’s because the the pair of them are £#%&!ing shit. What I’m saying is they’re a bigger problem than a full back that’s barely been given a chance in the first place because every manager since Ferguson has given them the benefit of the doubt that they might be good enough to play centre back for United.

Your terrible analogy aside, as he is Jones and Smalling's equal, I dont disagree.

It would be like selling the newer cleaner because they're shitter than the ones we bought them to replace.

I'm not denying that Jones and Smalling aren't a problem, but they're a different problem.

They shouldn't be as pivotal as they are. We're likely to start one of them against Chelsea.

That shouldn't happen.

They are both decent players, but should not be first choice or even at the club.

The sad reality is that we do still need them. That's because both, particularly Smalling, are better than most of the defenders we have. Including Darmian.

You're portraying Darmian as some kind of victim who gets unfairly left out. He's left out because he's crap. Jose didn't like him, neither does Ole and he's selected behind the likes of Smalling, Jones and young.

Smalling has been our best defender of the last 2 or 3 years. Sad as that is, it's true. Darmian is an irrelevance.

Jones and Smalling contribute. As sad as that is.

Darmian doesn't. Because he doesn't play. Because he's shit.

For the record, I think Jones should be sold too.

Unread 29-07-2019, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

I mean, is he really happy to pick up a big wage here for doing £#%&! all? Naively perhaps, I still think footballers should have some actual ambition.

Unread 30-07-2019, 03:07 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I mean, is he really happy to pick up a big wage here for doing £#%&! all? Naively perhaps, I still think footballers should have some actual ambition.
Clubs don’t give a £#%&! about players. Players don’t give a £#%&! about clubs

Unread 12-08-2019, 01:02 PM
AK14

Agreed to join Inter at the end of the season apparently

Has to be %@#$&!s?

Just release him now if it’s true?

Unread 12-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Coracao

I actually feel sorry for this £#%&!er.

#ReleaseDarmian

Unread 12-08-2019, 01:21 PM
flixton

We turned down £12m for him because Woody wanted £20m for the useless £#%&!er.

Unread 12-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
We turned down £12m for him because Woody wanted £20m for the useless £#%&!er.
A properly run club of our size would've tossed these plebs into the irwell by now.

Put the 12 mil in your bin and smile you tight @#%&!. Also: free ROjo!

Unread 12-08-2019, 01:31 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

#ReleaseDarmian
#Welease Woger

Unread 12-08-2019, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

#ReleaseDarmian
Sung by Englebert Humperdinck?

Unread 12-08-2019, 04:55 PM
waynes ear's

why is he discussing / agreeing moves before January?

Unread 12-08-2019, 04:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
why is he discussing / agreeing moves before January?
Probably %@#$&!s tbf...

Would be funny if Inter were done for tapping players up though

Unread 30-08-2019, 12:22 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Going...

Unread 30-08-2019, 10:41 AM
waynes ear's

edit: £#%&! Rojo

Unread 30-08-2019, 10:44 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Big Marcos

(Until Jan anyway)

Unread 30-08-2019, 10:47 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Big Marcos

(Until Jan anyway)
which one?

he's the unflushable turd

Unread 30-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Vedder

Ole another one bites the dust. He’d £#%&! more off too if he could but we’re short in numbers

Unread 30-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Patty_b

What a ruthless little bastard Ole is. Love it.

Doubt anyone will notice Darmian has gone though tbf.

Unread 30-08-2019, 11:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

Ole

Closed Thread