Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
We said that about Pogba.

'He's knackered after the Euros'.

Sanchez has performed in spots but Martial, at least the Martial who used to maraud the byline, was more effective.
I'm not talking about being tired after one summer. I mean literally 6 or 7 summers of consecutive international tournaments. I'm not sure he's had more than a week off each year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Could go the other way, steps off the treadmill, so to speak, and can't ever quite get going again..
This could also be true.

f*** knows. I'm also of the opinion that our left side worked fine with the Martial/Rashford job share, but here we are. I have nothing against Sanchez, I just hope he comes good after a proper rest and pre-season.

Unread 15-05-2018, 01:21 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I'm not talking about being tired after one summer. I mean literally 6 or 7 summers of consecutive international tournaments. I'm not sure he's had more than a week off each year.
And he's been their main man for all that time, massive pressure every single game for him. The rest will do him good.

Unread 15-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Sapien

Convert him to fullback imo

Unread 15-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Whip Hubley

"Man Utd Source"

Unread 15-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Oh no, not 'give me sport'.

Well now we'll HAVE to take it seriously.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Struggling to think of a more disappointing signing given his profile and wage packet he’s on

Aside from a Spurs semi and 20 mins against city he’s been absolutely terrible and actually is a liability given he plays like a headless chicken

Looks finished as a top level player atm

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:30 PM
AK14

Was utter shit today

Awful.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:31 PM
red in cumbria

Yeah, I would say he certainly has fewer friends after today.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Sapien

rather have mkhitaryan

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Vedder

Wtf has happened to him? Is it the Jose factor or has he just got old over night? He was excellent for Arsenal, easily one of the best players in the league.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:42 PM
My Name is Heath

He’s a #@&%!. Sell him.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Wtf has happened to him? Is it the Jose factor or has he just got old over night? He was excellent for Arsenal, easily one of the best players in the league.
He was always a frustrating and selfish player who gave the ball away a ludicrous amount of times. Key player for a shit Arsenal team who all of the seriously top teams avoided, and even at the end City were not that desperate to get him.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Alex Jones was Right

He looks bewildered by what he’s surrounded by.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He looks bewildered by what he’s surrounded by.
This

He is used to smarter footballers making good runs . You don’t become a bad player overnight & he has been among the premierships best in the last 3 seasons
Either he adapts to Jose & the players around him or they adapt to him. They have a whole Summer to sort that out. He has been a huge disappointment but don’t think it’s all down to him

Unread 19-05-2018, 09:12 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

I'm starting to think that Sanchez was a bad signing too.

Whilst we're at it. I also think that Herrera is being used incorrectly by Jose. He's a tenacious box-to-box player who could be the true successor to Carrick if given the opportunity.

Unread 19-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

Whilst we're at it. I also think that Herrera is being used incorrectly by Jose. He's a tenacious box-to-box player who could be the true successor to Carrick if given the opportunity.
Carrick wasn’t a tenacious box to box midfielder

Unread 19-05-2018, 09:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

wtf are you smoking

Carrick was one of the best passers of a ball in the modern era at United but he was nothing like box to box

Herrera points and makes snide fouls that's about £#%&!ing it

Unread 20-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Stickman

Could you even begin to imagine SAF signing this guy after the training fiasco and uploading selfies pulling the lip? No, you can’t.

Unread 20-05-2018, 08:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Could you even begin to imagine SAF signing this guy after the training fiasco and uploading selfies pulling the lip? No, you can’t.
Freggle tried to sign him while he was at Udinese

Unread 20-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Given he’s signed Alan Smith, Michael Owen and a homeless tramp, yes I can.
Closed Thread