Get Rid NOW 30 20.27%
Give him to the end of the season 52 35.14%
I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

another summer spending spree for depressed partridge, is another 3-4 players on huge wages that the next manager may not even want.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:43 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
no, we'll have a couple more big money signings who will struggle to make an impact as we bore our way through another disjointed & joyless campaign.

Can't bloody wait. Where's that season ticket renewal option again?

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:48 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he needs this summer's transfer window to sort the team, hopefully Bailly will stay fit and we ship out the likes of Fellani, Zlatan coupled with Carrick retiring. If someone comes in for Pogba, lets gets rid as he cant adjust to the PL.

the big money signing that Mourinho bought last summer?

Fellaini's going nowhere because Jose needs him for tactical masterclasses like Tuesday night.
Can't beat a lofted diagonal to the back stick.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:49 AM
75Red

If he stays another season, or even just until the end of this one, I'm worried that we'll lose good players who would otherwise have stayed.

I wouldn't blame DDG at all if he f***s off in the summer, although I'll be gutted when he does, but I think we'd risk losing others too.

On paper this squad is pretty good - give or take a few of the shitc***s- the longer he stays the greater the chance that he either a)ruins the good ones or b)they f*** off.

He clearly doesn't want to be here, we know that, the players know that, let him go. Now.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
the big money signing that Mourinho bought last summer?

Fellaini's going nowhere because Jose needs him for tactical masterclasses like Tuesday night.
Can't beat a lofted diagonal to the back stick.
not all signings work, none of LVG's worked and Fergie made a few howlers. I think its down to the individual. He hasnt knuckled down and the way he made a point of shaking jose's hand said to me that he was trying to get back in to his favour.

Pogba hasnt cut it, there have been flashes but no consistency.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Bunker Buster

The beauty of a Poll....

The lurkers never lie, it gives them a voice..

Cheers the silent majority...

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I would have sacked him during the interview in front of the cameras.

Images of Partridge: “Big Ed gives Jose a job. Jose gets lippy. You are the subject of a sacking. You are an ex-manager” etc

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

replace pogba

I love the absurdity of this.

How long before someone says he was lumbered with pogba. It was woody's signing!

Jose just needs money

He needs a new defense (bought 2x cbs)

Needs a new midfield (bought 2x central midfielders)

Needs a new forward (bought sanchez and lukaku, has rashford and martial)

Absolutely absurd.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
replace pogba

How long before someone says he was lumbered with pogba. It was woody's signing!

Jose just needs money

Absolutely absurd.
but Perisic

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
but Perisic

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
but Perisic
champions league winners if he signed apparently.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
champions league winners if he signed apparently.
Quadruple was assured with the signing of Lukaku and Matic I thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Dave

Valencia Bailly Lindelof Shaw

Matic

Herrera Pogba

Mkhitaryan Lukaku Martial

Get Martial and Shaw playing and that's quadruple
(Sorry Switchers )

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
replace pogba

Jose just needs money

Absolutely absurd.

Scholesy was on about this the other day as well. As if it's simply just a case of the next 'Window' being able to put everything right.
As if we haven't already spent tens upon tens of million pounds on players.

Why would this summer be any different?
Why are we always 3 or 4 players short despite adding to the squad consistently?
Why would you trust Mourinho's judgement in any case? - he's already said he wants Fellaini here next season.

All I see the pro-Mourinho lot doing is digging out the easy targets like Smalling & offering nothing positive about Mourinho's methods or ability to turn us into (at the very least) a watchable team.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:34 PM
dunk

Most of what you have cited as not down to the manager actually is Shade, soz.

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:03 PM
LFOD

Team has no leader and a manager known for not seeing out his contract. Our captains are Tony V , Pogba and Richard Ayoade. Managers who should have known better kept players that should be gone. Jose is playing boring £#%&!ing football and has zero balls. Set up at home like we were playing Barca away. Has bypassed midfield because they lack quality. We've not one great defender anywhere across the back.

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Funny how some people have placed 100% of the blame onto the manager for the United team's dire situation.

When shitc***s like Smalling, Jones, Darmian and Rojo make the most basic of defensive mistakes and the likes of Herrera and Bogbrush who cannot pass the ball properly and commit stupid fouls over and over again isn't Mourinho's fault.

Mata being easily knocked off the ball because he is a lightweight who does not influence the game is not Mourinho's fault.

Matic's recent poor form is a case of tiredness setting in after being played too often.

Pogba just seems to be acting like a bit of @#%&! right now.

Martial can do himself a favor by making better decisions in the final 3rd instead of constantly running into defenders with his head down and losing the ball. Pretty sure Mourinho is not telling him to do that.

Rashford constantly gets into very good positions in the opposition's penalty box because of his skill and pace. Usually all done on his own. He needs to be better at hitting the target and score more goals on a regular basis. Again, not Mourinho's fault.

And then there's Young, Valencia, Blind and The Scottish Player who are just average players.

Not all down to the manager. Give him another season, surely this time he will get rid of most of the shitc*** players in the summer.
Need to stop with the easy targets. It's always the same in English football and I don't really get it. When the team is under-performing my surely your first port of call is your best players, the ones who are supposed to be making the difference.

If they are doing their part and you're being let down by some of the lesser ones, then fair enough. But we spent £130m on a midfield pairing that has been a disaster; £75m on a striker who although improving is still unreliable; we have given Sanchez and his people a fortune to chose us over City; we have two of the most talented young attackers in Europe in Martial and Rashford.

We have also spent £70m on two centre-halves. I'm not saying these players are beyond help, but in previous times the shiteness of a John O'Shea or a Tom Cleverley was a minor annoyance, not a focus. You look to your big players, your leaders, to inspire at big moments.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Need to stop with the easy targets. It's always the same in English football and I don't really get it. When the team is under-performing my surely your first port of call is your best players, the ones who are supposed to be making the difference.

If they are doing their part and you're being let down by some of the lesser ones, then fair enough. But we spent £130m on a midfield pairing that has been a disaster; £75m on a striker who although improving is still unreliable; we have given Sanchez and his people a fortune to chose us over City; we have two of the most talented young attackers in Europe in Martial and Rashford.

We have also spent £70m on two centre-halves. I'm not saying these players are beyond help, but in previous times the shiteness of a John O'Shea or a Tom Cleverley was a minor annoyance, not a focus. You look to your big players, your leaders, to inspire at big moments.

100% correct

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:58 PM
TheFatGoth

Anyone else read the thread title as Jodie Marsh 2018?

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

The polls have begun.

The fact Castles has chirped in will no doubt mean this has been passed onto him/his advisors.

You play the shit @#%&!s and you deserve everything you get.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
We have the second best defensive record in the division, defensive mistakes are not as big an issue as having no attacking system and the teams chronic inability to retain a football.
totally this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
we spent £130m on a midfield pairing that has been a disaster
I've highlighted the problem for you right there. one of the players in that inadequate pair is not a £#%&!ing defensive midfield player as well.

I suppose at least jose isn't currently getting slated for tuanzers and timmeh being elsewhere. but he £#%&!ing should be.
Closed Thread