Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Jose off
Gutted, some Guy..... 25 43.10%
Bye, best of luck etc 33 56.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:47 PM
jem

I've always hated him and his shit football and his only being special when he had two squads worth of quite good players.

I was rather hoping that he would, as he promised, make united into a team that was tough to beat, well organised and capable of playing beautiful, mesmerising football. but he's just been the same old @#%&!. although he did buy matic.

I don't give a £#%&! if he smiles or gets his underpants ironed. I do want him to do his job properly, though. maybe spot some players with potential and improve them in a team that looks like it knows what the £#%&! it is doing. if he isn't going to do that, he might as well £#%&! off (and he might as well never have been let through the door, as he shouldn't have been, the @#%&!). but it would be ridiculously disruptive and who else is there who is young, inspiring and on the edge of greatness?

he has done nothing to make me think he will give the likes of tfm and tuanzers the run they deserve. if I'd been offered the choice between lukaku and morata, I'd have gone with rashford and martial and bought another couple of midfielders.

it would be better for everyone if he played a midfield, let the creative players be creative with some direction and stopped whining about shaw or whoever. be £#%&!ing special, for once in your life, you dick.

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing state....

Not happening

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I like him loads just wouldn’t mind a f***ing smile embracing the fans abit more and let the players be free
exactly this for me.
I'm still routing for the guy & can't think of anybody I'd sooner have in charge, but I wish he'd lift his £#%&!ing mood a bit.
..& while I'd hate scouse levels of nauseating badge-kissing soundbites, it would be nice to hear him big up United a little bit more.
He seems so reluctant to show the Club or the fans any real warmth, which is very odd.

The football hasn't been great & his ott reaction to Scholesy the other day was weird, but I think he'll come good

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Kangared

£#%&! him off & get LVG back

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
jesus christ
Pretty popular thread and poll mate, should try this sort of content in that failing £#%&!ing rag of a ‘newspaoer’ You work for.....

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
£#%&! him off & get LVG back

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
exactly this for me.
I'm still routing for the guy & can't think of anybody I'd sooner have in charge, but I wish he'd lift his £#%&!ing mood a bit.
..& while I'd hate scouse levels of nauseating badge-kissing soundbites, it would be nice to hear him big up United a little bit more.
He seems so reluctant to show the Club or the fans any real warmth, which is very odd.

The football hasn't been great & his ott reaction to Scholesy the other day was weird, but I think he'll come good
Mj

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pretty popular thread and poll mate, should try this sort of content in that failing £#%&!ing rag of a ‘newspaoer’ You work for.....
The poll is a sham. at least put some viable options up there . £#%&! the "if he leaves this Summer". Thats all based on conjecture , unlikely conjecture at that . Do it right & ask if people want him to stay for a decade, see out his contract & see where we are or £#%&! him off right now.

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Ethers

Quote:
The poll is a sham. at least put some viable options up there . £#%&! the "if he leaves this Summer". Thats all based on conjecture , unlikely conjecture at that . Do it right & ask if people want him to stay for a decade, see out his contract & see where we are or £#%&! him off right now.
That’s a completely different question though?

Make your own £#%&!ing poll if that’s what you want to know, it’s not difficult, even for someone like yourself

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:47 PM
armchair

#imwithhim

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s a completely different question though?

Make your own £#%&!ing poll if that’s what you want to know, it’s not difficult, even for someone like yourself
Can't be arsed if I'm honest . This one is agenda driven & loaded & if you cant see that then you are even stupider than I gave you credit for, & thats some effort.

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Don’t have a go at the poll just because you can’t handle the results, mate. Bunks is a fair man.

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don’t have a go at the poll just because you can’t handle the results, mate. Bunks is a fair man.
of course he is, he loves LVG in the same way you do

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Can't be arsed if I'm honest . This one is agenda driven & loaded & if you cant see that then you are even stupider than I gave you credit for, & thats some effort.
Horrible accusation.

Bunks is like David Brent, he’s no got an agenda

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Horrible accusation.

Bunks is like David Brent, he’s no got an agenda
Are you Scottish ?

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
of course he is, he loves LVG in the same way you do
Some of us have taste. A bit of class etc. But don’t blame the poll.

Unread 04-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Some of us have taste. A bit of class etc.
Which ones?

Unread 04-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Some of us have taste. A bit of class etc. But don’t blame the poll.
Not bothered about either, I just want my team to do well & we were going backwards under LVG & doing it in such an awful manner. We were so easy to play against .

Unread 04-01-2018, 10:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Which ones?
Don’t worry this doesn’t concern you mate.

Unread 04-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Don’t worry this doesn’t concern you mate.
Ahhh you're on a WUM again. You're right, it doesn't
Closed Thread