Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Jose off
Gutted, some Guy..... 25 43.10%
Bye, best of luck etc 33 56.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Football If Jose left in the summer.....

Would you be gutted.....

Not really a thread about replacements or his Corby trouser press dismantling sessions...

Would you miss the guy and him leading the reds..

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:04 PM
waynes ear's

Yes

He pisses off more fredsters than Fraggie

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Red Al

Not calling for him to be sacked but if he £#%&!s off at the end of the season I wouldn't be gutted

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

jesus christ

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Ethers

Not saying I want him sacked, but I’m struggling to warm to him tbh.

He’s just a bit of a weird dick at times isn’t he?

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Kind of where I’m at.....

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:35 PM
est.1878

Quickie Divorce papers, a twelve month sta travel round world ticket and the portugal job 2019. Retire his lowry room and include as an extra on the museum tour , big plate still on the sideboard

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:35 PM
believe

Quote:

I'm right here now. Always wanted him and think he's the man to see us right but I find myself getting more and more annoyed with him each week. His press conferences are an embarrassment, as are most of his post match interviews.

He needs to man the £#%&! up and show us what he's really about soon otherwise I think most people will feel the same.

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:40 PM
LFOD

Quote:

100% - an uncomfortable dinner with him and martial. More gin please.

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:41 PM
suedeshoes

I like him. He's a @#%&! like Fergie was. Wish he'd let the team play football though.

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:43 PM
AK14

Don't think I've ever watched one of his press conferences and very rarely stick around to watch his after match interviews. Just all the same bull shit most managers say to make themselves look better

Couldn't really care less if he's wired or an odd ball either, again most managers are these days

All I care about his him improving us and he is, so....

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Don't think I've ever watched one of his press conferences and very rarely stick around to watch his after match interviews. Just all the same bull shit most managers say to make themselves look better

Couldn't really care less if he's wired or an odd ball either, again most managers are these days

All I care about his him improving us and he is, so....
Not arsed about him sullenly living in a hotel ?
Mocking ex legends about Money
Flirting with PSG after an insipid Liverpool display
The total negative mood around him ?

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Pop

He needs to hide in laundry baskets a bit more. That's the Jose I want. Hiding in his office cupboards, under the desk at press conferences and behind the seats in the dugout

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:57 PM
92ToBury

Yes, I'd be pissed off. We'd be well on the way to becoming the joke club that Liverpool became to us in the 90s, while City head on towards the utter dominance that we enjoyed back then. He's de-shit@#%&!ing the squad, turning others into footballers and we're slowly going in the right direction.

The laugh is that he's been expected to catch City up but they outspent us last summer; how's that meant to work then? Woodward denied him at least one player in the window and needs to get things sorted rather than covering his own well-fed arse.

We've been spoilt for a quarter of a century; things happened under Fergie because he managed the club top=to-bottom for the most part. Until Fergie leaves, we'll still feel his influence at the club; Sir Bobby always referred to Sir Matt as the gaffer, even with Wilf or O'Farrell in charge. That's the influence of the two greatest managers that we've ever had - they commanded respect and had an aura about them.

Jose commands respect too but the game has changed. I'll be amazed if we see another manager at our helm for over two decades in the next 50 years. I'd take ten good years of Mourinho now, footballing style be damned. We need to catch up with City, the time for aspiring is over. Forget how they play, it's making sure that they're pushed hard for future titles so that they cannot concentrate on the Champions League like Bayern and PSG are afforded the luxury of doing most seasons. If you think the berts are odious now, wait and see what they're like if they get their hands on the big one; they'll be £#%&!ing unbearable. Mourinho for 10 years means that he'll have kept up with their achievements. In the meantime we can only hope that UEFA develop a spine and sort City out for financial issues.

Unread 04-01-2018, 07:59 PM
puressence

I like him loads just wouldn’t mind a £#%&!ing smile embracing the fans abit more and let the players be free trust them
More there not shit

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
In the meantime we can only hope that UEFA develop a spine and sort City out for financial issues
Maybe not just financial ones, come to think of it

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not arsed about him sullenly living in a hotel ?
Mocking ex legends about Money
Flirting with PSG after an insipid Liverpool display
The total negative mood around him ?
Nope
Nope
Did he really flirt with them?
Created by the press? Nope.

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:27 PM
ScarFace

Love Jose but would not be bothered if he left. Always knew he'd be a 2 year kinda madlad.

If he wins nothing this season but finishes top 4, along with the umonga and caramong cup...not TOO aidsy compared to the dark days of LVG/Moyes.

No idea who the new manager will be. Whoever is cheapest that wants to join, knowing our pig owners.

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Not really arsed about the pressers as I never ever listen to them. What I pick up on here that he’s said is a bit embarrassing though - as it just seems clumsy and unintelligent. With fergie, it was nearly always the opposite.

He comes across as a decent man manager but his man management of lukaku was the worst I’ve pretty much ever seen from any manager.

The football is generally shitter than it should be but I do think we’re making more progress than we have previously. And I think he will be able to atttract top players.

I’ve gone off him a lot this season but I still don’t see any value or rationale for sacking him. I think this year will be potless though and it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm right here now. Always wanted him and think he's the man to see us right but I find myself getting more and more annoyed with him each week. His press conferences are an embarrassment, as are most of his post match interviews.

He needs to man the £#%&! up and show us what he's really about soon otherwise I think most people will feel the same.
this.

just cheer up a bit pal, ffs. i thought he'd love being at united, but it doesn't look like it.
Closed Thread